Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow.... You made a post for this beautiful scene. Yeyyyyy....🥳I loved it. Also thank you for sharing such beautiful caps. They all are

I didn't expect that kind of scene only. It was a pleasant surprise for me.We got 5 mins of uninterrupted MishBir scene. Can you believe that😆 Makers ki meharbani..😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Wow.... You made a post for this beautiful scene. Yeyyyyy....🥳I loved it. Also thank you for sharing such beautiful caps. They all are

I didn't expect that kind of scene only. It was a pleasant surprise for me.We got 5 mins of uninterrupted MishBir scene. Can you believe that😆 Makers ki meharbani..😆

Thanks, Jayati! 

Haha I think many of us were pleasantly surprised by this uninterrupted Mishbir scene after so many episodes...😆.....Makers took pity on us for once for whatever reason 🤷‍♀️😂

Mar1218 thumbnail

Abir & Mishti are hopelessly devoted to each other,  they protect, defend and cherishes the love that is MishBir!its beautiful and refreshing!

AreYaar thumbnail

Made a batch of gifs on this scene :)

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Made a batch of gifs on this scene :)

Hayee! 

I am in dreamland 

Itsflora thumbnail

And they didn't just get to build their world together, they also got to playact the ceremony in their own way.....such a quintessentially Abir-Mishti thing to make it a playful fun thing where more than any serious ritual, it is their joy in binding themselves to each other that takes center stage :) 

Finally after many days, the writers remembered to show this quality of theirs....that they don't need the taam jhaam of anything typical....they've always charted their own path, their own course while finding their way to each other. 

So whether it was the way they exchanged garlands or the way Abir insisted on taking phere with her come what may, it was all adorably them😆....their best quality always has been this ability to build a happy cocoon with each other and bask in that happiness without holding back.  It's especially nice to see a Mishti totally letting go and basking in her joy.....the glint in her eye as she stakes claim in responding to him....lol 

Aage jo bhi tamasha ho, they got this lovely moment to bask in thankfully :) 

@Bold. So true.

That's MishBir .just as mish said before.let me quote something i wrote on twitter.

If Abir has subtle yet intense shayeeris then Mishti has amazing ability to sum up very complicated things simply in a line..

Be it Jalkukdi,kunal or Abir.

She always comes up with best liners to reply.

Remember, 

'Main tumhe ek line mai describe kar sakti hoon ki tum apni maa ki kehne pe rishte todte ho' to kunal?

Or that ’ tu apni make up se lekar extension ki jor lagale...’

Bt my most fav is a  recent one.

When she said,'yeh hamari wali feeling hain.piche problems ki pahaar hain,per samne tum ho.to meri smile rukh hi nehi rahi.'

The essence of #MishBir  aptly pointed out😍

So,basically I'm agreeing with u.that MishBir is. a no nonsense couple who are pretty much content just being with each other.

PS:It's really nice when u write about yrhpk.i used to love your thoughts in PB forum.whenever u come here,It's really nice❤️               

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Itsflora

@Bold. So true.

That's MishBir .just as mish said before.let me quote something i wrote on twitter.

If Abir has subtle yet intense shayeeris then Mishti has amazing ability to sum up very complicated things simply in a line..

Be it Jalkukdi,kunal or Abir.

She always comes up with best liners to reply.

Remember, 

'Main tumhe ek line mai describe kar sakti hoon ki tum apni maa ki kehne pe rishte todte ho' to kunal?

Or that ’ tu apni make up se lekar extension ki jor lagale...’

Bt my most fav is a  recent one.

When she said,'yeh hamari wali feeling hain.piche problems ki pahaar hain,per samne tum ho.to meri smile rukh hi nehi rahi.'

The essence of #MishBir  aptly pointed out😍

So,basically I'm agreeing with u.that MishBir is. a no nonsense couple who are pretty much content just being with each other.

PS:It's really nice when u write about yrhpk.i used to love your thoughts in PB forum.whenever u come here,It's really nice❤️               

@bold: Aww lovely lines and yes very apt for Mishbir :) Remind me again what scene this was in? I’m drawing a blank right now. All the recent drama has exhausted me 🙈😂

But I totally agree with what you said here. Mishti has an ability to distill complex situations into direct one line summaries 👏😆....and yes, Mishbir’s ability to find complete contentment simply in each other’s saath is their most beautiful quality :) 

Haha PB forum feels a lifetime ago now....we had some great discussions there but sadly the show is ruined beyond repair now. 

I’m actually surprised at myself that I came back to YRPK 😆....had ditched it in between when drama got too heavy and was only watching PB regularly at that time. But PB ka kabaada ho gaya and I guess it gave me time to rediscover Mishbir 😆

Glad to catch up with you here again too! 😃

Itsflora thumbnail

@bold: Aww lovely lines and yes very apt for Mishbir :) Remind me again what scene this was in? I’m drawing a blank right now. All the recent drama has exhausted me 🙈😂

But I totally agree with what you said here. Mishti has an ability to distill complex situations into direct one line summaries 👏😆....and yes, Mishbir’s ability to find complete contentment simply in each other’s saath is their most beautiful quality :) 

Haha PB forum feels a lifetime ago now....we had some great discussions there but sadly the show is ruined beyond repair now. 

I’m actually surprised at myself that I came back to YRPK 😆....had ditched it in between when drama got too heavy and was only watching PB regularly at that time. But PB ka kabaada ho gaya and I guess it gave me time to rediscover Mishbir 😆

Glad to catch up with you here again too! 😃

the scene is at the end of the epi whereMishti ran away & met abir on ambulance top & family drama.That night abir came to meet mishti, Mishti hugged abir happily & said this even after a disturbing talk with BP.

About PB,i still miss hannie a lot.binge watch sometimes.& i watch s2 as a new show.that ph is still better that ekta mata after all.good time pass about that.

Yrhpk, i just tolerated those drama somehow & went silent.but now I'm happily back with MishBir original 1.0     

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Itsflora

the scene is at the end of the epi whereMishti ran away & met abir on ambulance top & family drama.That night abir came to meet mishti, Mishti hugged abir happily & said this even after a disturbing talk with BP.

About PB,i still miss hannie a lot.binge watch sometimes.& i watch s2 as a new show.that ph is still better that ekta mata after all.good time pass about that.

Yrhpk, i just tolerated those drama somehow & went silent.but now I'm happily back with MishBir original 1.0     

Oh I think I skipped that epi cuz I was annoyed with Mishti for falling for Meenu ke crocodile tears in the mandir 😆....will try to go back and watch the epi for this scene :) 

About PB....I can’t watch season 2....even as a new season, it went too far with trying to show Ashnoor as a 23 year old and pairing her up with a guy Kunal’s age. Beyond creepy 🤢. Anyways, what it shows is that audience will literally swallow anything as long as you give them “romance” 🤷‍♀️

Ashnoor was so good in season 1 and ruined her legacy with season 2. It’s sad because I was really rooting for her potential as an actress.  But she also sold out in the desperation to act “grown up” even when her face and body language isn’t believable for that age. Oh well. I still cherish season 1. 

Anyways, getting back to YRPK....lol yeah I’m also enjoying the return of regular Mishbir for now. Would love to see Mishti’s chashma and Abir’s long hair back too 😆