Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mytinypaintings

Some how Ranbeer gives me the vibes of an insincere person. I may be wrong or may be thinking so because of my liking for Kabir but yeah Ranbeer appears to be a little off to me. 

I think Ranbeer is a person who hasn't had to struggle in his life, whatever he wanted has been handed in a platter to him , he lacks maturity  , has not been hurt by life 

This is just my opinion ..he is not insincere but his love lacks depth ..the feeling while in comparison Kabir has that matyr like look and his love ..he said yesterday he wants Nia in his life and he wants it in any way whether friend or lover 

Saumya19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: atikna

I think Ranbeer is a person who hasn't had to struggle in his life, whatever he wanted has been handed in a platter to him , he lacks maturity  , has not been hurt by life 

This is just my opinion ..he is not insincere but his love lacks depth ..the feeling while in comparison Kabir has that matyr like look and his love ..he said yesterday he wants Nia in his life and he wants it in any way whether friend or lover 

quite possible, when we get everything without a struggle then we do become superficial. Struggle give us an edge of wisdom. He looks like lacks gravity on the other hand the show is somewhat heavy so he does give it a little lift. His conversations with Guneet are also fun to watch. 

atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: mytinypaintings

quite possible, when we get everything without a struggle then we do become superficial. Struggle give us an edge of wisdom. He looks like lacks gravity on the other hand the show is somewhat heavy so he does give it a little lift. His conversations with Guneet are also fun to watch. 

Somehow I think later in the show I mean when Amber and Guneet 's love has progressed to understanding Much much later it will be shown that Amber will be supporting Kabir as Nia's Beau and Guneet will be supporting Randeep as Nia's love 

The above scenario can happen sooner too all depends upon how long it will take Amber and Guneet to know each other's alter ego

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

even i love the show since it has no OTT drama and no neg characters (for a change)...only because of this i am stuck to this show with no regrets...nahi to for the last 3 years i am only into web series...

as for randeep although he seems wayward from outside...i think once his relationship with nia will start he will turn out to be more sincere than what we r expecting now...

as of now i am loving the chat sessions between no drama pleaz and bawra mann...the fact that they r always influencing each other's thoughts and decisions is good contrary to the fact that in real amber and guneet consider each other cat and mouse 😂

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Somehow I think later in the show I mean when Amber and Guneet 's love has progressed to understanding Much much later it will be shown that Amber will be supporting Kabir as Nia's Beau and Guneet will be supporting Randeep as Nia's love 

The above scenario can happen sooner too all depends upon how long it will take Amber and Guneet to know each other's alter ego

I really hope that doesnt happen. Guneet shd not be interfering in or influencing Niya’s love life. Even if she becomes Amber’s partner, she is not Niya’s mother or guardian and Niya is no kid.

Even now I feel Guneet has no business promoting Randeep’s love for Niya, really. She hardly knows him, how does she know he is a good guy? Is it enough that he is charming & the son of Amber’s biz partner & appears to love Niya, how does Guneet know what sort of person he is & whether he is what Niya wants in her man? And here she is, barely knows him but happily encouraging his feelings & almost helping him woo Niya. 

atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bana

I really hope that doesnt happen. Guneet shd not be interfering in or influencing Niya’s love life. Even if she becomes Amber’s partner, she is not Niya’s mother or guardian and Niya is no kid.

Even now I feel Guneet has no business promoting Randeep’s love for Niya, really. She hardly knows him, how does she know he is a good guy? Is it enough that he is charming & the son of Amber’s biz partner & appears to love Niya, how does Guneet know what sort of person he is & whether he is what Niya wants in her man? And here she is, barely knows him but happily encouraging his feelings & almost helping him woo Niya. 

Well Guneet has shown herself to be trusting of people..she said outright in one episode that she can't help trusting people

And what has Randeep done to make her wary ?

He helped her with the dress then had her phone mended 

And today it was shown ki Randeep is not very bad , he did help Amber a lot with his leg 

I don't mind Guneet advising Nia ..they already have a good friendship going on and Nia also trusts Guneet ..and I like the relationship between them 

Again my opinion 

Saumya19 thumbnail

Quite possible but that will be the point where drama will begin i just hope that it stays subtle and muted and does not becomes too loud.

Saumya19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bana

I hope this does not happen too. Up untill now I find Nia pretty sensible though hassled yet sensible and is able to hold on her own. I do agree that Guneet should not be interfering with Nia's life atleast not yet. Once a family member she will have opinions and it is only natural to share it too. Having said that I believe nor Ambar nor Guneet should be pressurising Nia at any point of time.