Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

mini good morning ๐Ÿค—

hifi hifi hifi same to same feeling for everything yaar... ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ  they kept intact her hate for mish which is a big proof she is not white washed completely... so her accepting mishti for abir can be logical too... yaar today i can even hug her for the reaction she showed to kunal... ๐Ÿคฃ her confession let it be secret n bring a blast in future track ๐Ÿ˜†

Good mrning Diyuuuu!!!!

True diyuuuu......yaar the only thing stopping me from accepting Kuhu is because she has always walked away scot free after doing all the kands. Kunal is more acceptable for me because his true face is infront of the families and all of them knows Kunal is wrong despite not having told him on his face!!.He even has received 3 thappads ๐Ÿ˜† and numerous bashings from all sides.

Kuhu though even after abusing mishti with the gandhi terms, trying to separate her and abir on numerous occasions, email fiasco, pushing her in dahi handi etc has walked away with everyones sympathy and love. And after this divorce khulasa she will get more sympathy .....yaar kab tak? She should also receive her fair share of reprimands, instead she has become the bechaari abla naari walking away without facing any consequences.

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Hola....๐Ÿ˜ƒ

What's up... How was the episode๐Ÿ˜ƒ

meri cool ๐Ÿค—

episode was niceeee yaar... detective smart girlfriend, and cute hug which didnt even last 3sec ๐Ÿ˜ก, cute chai scene, mishti demanding courtship with family๐Ÿคฃ thats all my fav today... 

out for some work yaara.. will be back in few hrs lets chat in AT then,,. ok.. byeee 

be ready after watching epi ok.. 

Originally posted by: divvk

Abir doesn't listen to anyone when it comes to baba. He keeps repeating about baba and Mishti are with him and that's good for him.

Ultimately, Mishti will make him see the truth.. he is yet to see Kunal's truth and thinks it's all ma maniPulation. 

yes he doesnt listen to anyone except for mishti bcoz she has her way to make him see things.. lets wait n see.. 

baba is instigating him more against meenu is also one of the reason for him to not see nanko as kunal yaar..

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

i'm not satisfied divi.. but kept her in neutral zone.,. how much ever we rant this is gonna be the same only.. ofcourse her truth will come out i'm waiting for that day.. even if she again have a tiff with mish i will rant.. but  having neutral feel for her only choice.. we are getting a proper closer for every track so lets wait n see 

I don't know if it will come out unless she confesses as no one knows that. Let's see. Wish they made atleast have a monologue about hurting Mishti . She came to her defense against Kunal.. but all she thought was about her enemy Mishti knowing the truth๐Ÿ˜”

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Okie will try to come ! Until then take care ! ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

ok dear ๐Ÿค— you too take care ok.. ๐Ÿค—

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Hmmmm so looks like we didn't get the other hug we saw in the segment... was really hoping to get that cute hug ๐Ÿ˜’

Thanks Naina for the updates!

awww i know it would've been super cute ๐Ÿค—

But I feel the extended hug and swaying was part of rehearsals or just added masti by RheSha Their smiles just say it all - on the verge of breaking character into laughter ๐Ÿ˜†

Maybe this kinda hug can be seen later during mishbir shaadi track; when the situation is a little less chaotic and tensed. ๐Ÿค—

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina_raina

MishBir at chai ki tapri #ChaloYehThoDikhaya

Abhir asks Mishti if her reaction would have been the same if the roles were reversed and her family was troubling him. Mish tells him that she doesnโ€™t know how she would react, but she knows how he would never have let her separate from her family. #KuchZyaadaHiUnderstandingGF

They discuss what to do now.. Mishti says that they will ask for some time .. to get to know family. Abhir asks if she is now asking for a marital courtship with his family. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ #WooingMeenu

Abhir is happy. Tum Kaha se Mili mujhe ๐Ÿฅฐ 

Nanu, Meenu and Parul at Maheshwari house, Kuhu being ideal bahu. ๐Ÿ™„  

In RV house Nidhi and Jugnu locking up Mehulโ€™s door on BBs orders to keep him unaware of the visit to Mah. Kunal comes there and interrupts.

BB at Maheshwaris, tells BP that her thoughts about Mishti is not hidden. her familyโ€™s happiness is everything and so she is asking for MishBir alliance. Kuhu happy, but Varsha, jas and Shaurya look shocked/upset. 

MishBir reach there and are surprised too.. 

precap.. happy sweet sharing, kunal comes there with prenup papers.. 

Viruses started making weird faces again๐Ÿ˜’

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Good mrning Diyuuuu!!!!

True diyuuuu......yaar the only thing stopping me from accepting Kuhu is because she has always walked away scot free after doing all the kands. Kunal is more acceptable for me because his true face is infront of the families and all of them knows Kunal is wrong despite not having told him on his face!!.He even has received 3 thappads ๐Ÿ˜† and numerous bashings from all sides.

Kuhu though even after abusing mishti with the gandhi terms, trying to separate her and abir on numerous occasions, email fiasco, pushing her in dahi handi etc has walked away with everyones sympathy and love. And after this divorce khulasa she will get more sympathy .....yaar kab tak? She should also receive her fair share of reprimands, instead she has become the bechaari abla naari walking away without facing any consequences.

Exactly! Very nicely put!!this is stopping me from accepting kuhu as well

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Good mrning Diyuuuu!!!!

Good morning Mini ๐Ÿค—

@ bold - My sentiments exactly! 

Even Abir did not blame her when she confessed about her hand in the email fiasco ! 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divvk

Exactly! Very nicely put!!this is stopping me from accepting kuhu as well

hifi....divvvi.......I know exactly what you are feeling.!!! Just not trying to dwell on it much because Kuhu can only be redeemed only if she herself confesses, nobody is there to expose her!! And this will take some time I guess because for that to happen she has to first accept and trust Mishti....So we will have to put up with whitewashed Kuhu in very many future episodes...#Nootherway๐Ÿ˜ญ

But I am enjoying Kaveri's acting nowadays and the scenes and the dialogues she is getting is way more substantial than her previous scenes where she is always bashing mishti with Kunal. Like, I liked the divorce paper wala scene, then kubir scene(the only honest one till date), todays confrontation scene etc. She is being more honest and not being desperate which I am liking.๐Ÿ˜ƒ