Badi Maa is the mastermind.... Why am I not surprised?

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

For once I thought Sudha Chandran will play a positive character... The build up was soooo damn good but Ekta is so predictable when it comes to her casting Sudha Ji.... Hamesha unko Camp banati hai.... 

If they had maintained her as the positive soul they showed her to be it would have been such a refreshing change not to get forget having such a silent but strong positive character by PragBir would make such an impact but NOPE... She had to be negative.... Damn it!!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I feel there might be a bigger villian than her also in the show.even i wanted her to positive character in the show but lets c how its proceeds .like hatshit even she is working n under some one.

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Valannie

I feel there might be a bigger villian than her also in the show.even i wanted her to positive character in the show but lets c how its proceeds .like hatshit even she is working n under some one.

Bani's Mama ji? There was some one na ? 

pari454 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

As if we don't know ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ if she is there in the show no one can be the villain ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. 

Plus voh har time gayab rhti thi har time koi bhi attack hota voh gayab hi rhti thi ๐Ÿ™ƒ

But i m surprised why she planned to kill her own son, ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari454

As if we don't know ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ if she is there in the show no one can be the villain ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. 

Plus voh har time gayab rhti thi har time koi bhi attack hota voh gayab hi rhti thi ๐Ÿ™ƒ

But i m surprised why she planned to kill her own son, ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

@ bold Raghbir is not her own son.....he is not a Malhotra.....harshit is her own son and her partner in crime also.....i hope they give  a very solid and strong reason And BG story behind her hatred towards Raghbir......Raghbir loves her more than anything else in the world.....still his love did not change her heart towards him.....her  hatred is so strong that she tried to harm and kill that person who loves her so much.....WHY??????

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

if raghbir is not BM n additi son...whose son he is?how did he land up in M house?

it seems like raghbir's only family n world is pragati๐Ÿ˜ญโค

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

I am not surprise at all...when its sudha mam the character can never be positive...i am only shock that BM wanted to kill raghbir actually,bani got trapped in her web accidentally,the main target was always raghbir furthermore they are harming pragati becos she is digging out the hidden truth and in that process they got to know that pragati is bani

pragati is going to have a tough fight now,its not easy at all...its better she reveal the truth to raghbir that she is bani otherwise BM is going to create big MU b/w praghbir and here BM has an advantage raghbir is oblivious with her reality and raghbir loves and respect her alot thus she might use her love and care weapon and manipulate raghbir against pragati...its not going to be an easy task for pragati....the devils are very dangerous

the only thing i don't understand that its obvious now BM knows that pragati is bani,why she try to bring praghbir closer to each other infact she is the main reason of praghbir union

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: daud95

@ bold Raghbir is not her own son.....he is not a Malhotra.....harshit is her own son and her partner in crime also.....i hope they give  a very solid and strong reason And BG story behind her hatred towards Raghbir......Raghbir loves her more than anything else in the world.....still his love did not change her heart towards him.....her  hatred is so strong that she tried to harm and kill that person who loves her so much.....WHY??????

I have a feeling that raghbir Is in fact aditiโ€™s son,..maybe he was born when badi ma was still married to the dad,.the dad could have started an affair with Aditi and then married her after she had raghbir ...thatโ€™s why Badi ma and Harshit hate him and want to destroy his happiness .... because what other reason could they have for hating him,..if he was just an adopted child to the family...there would be no reason for this..

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I have a feeling that raghbir Is in fact aditiโ€™s son,..maybe he was born when badi ma was still married to the dad,.the dad could have started an affair with Aditi and then married her after she had raghbir ...thatโ€™s why Badi ma and Harshit hate him and want to destroy his happiness .... because what other reason could they have for hating him,..if he was just an adopted child to the family...there would be no reason for this..

but aditi really does not care about Raghbir at all....do you think a real mother would do that????i think Raghbir's real parents were close friends or relatives of Malhotras.....because it does not look like Malhotra's adopted him from any orphanage ( God forbid)....

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: daud95

but aditi really does not care about Raghbir at all....do you think a real mother would do that????i think Raghbir's real parents were close friends or relatives of Malhotras.....because it does not look like Malhotra's adopted him from any orphanage ( God forbid)....

you know they showed us badi ma as loving ..but sheโ€™s actually evil..and they shown Aditi as uncaring ,.so itโ€™s possible theyโ€™ll show her as actually loving raghbir very much and being his real mother...Or they will just mAke up some story where badi ma had some enmity with his real parents and now hates him... ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ...but I still canโ€™t relate pragathi and Bain..I see no resemblance nor does Ragbir lol,.,bani was his wife ,.he should recognize something of her in prags..by so far thereโ€™s nothing,.๐Ÿ’๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ