Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

If Ekta has cast Sudha Chandran Ma'am she must be  a vamp as she is  pro at it or she has a vital role to play this thought had crossed my mind For a change i was happy seeing Sudha Ma'am positive character.But alas!This happiness did not last much.She is the mastermind uff. BM why is she behind Raghbir & Pragati or Bani.She isis acting sugary sweet even after knowingthe Pragati is Bani

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: daud95

but aditi really does not care about Raghbir at all....do you think a real mother would do that????i think Raghbir's real parents were close friends or relatives of Malhotras.....because it does not look like Malhotra's adopted him from any orphanage ( God forbid)....

Ya sunny it is quite possible bcoz both the mothers don't love Raghbir

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

So they revealed it? 😆 It was SO unexpected. 🤣

Also, Aditi cares for RB in her own way, once I saw how they revealed he's not a Malhotra, I saw her in a different light. 

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Actually they mentioned about the 21 year old past due to which bm send to mental hospital and aditi and devraj got married.  Aditi cares for rm but she is selfish and she didnot want to loose her authority over the house and she think that police doubted on her for bani's death so she actually trying to protect herself she is not a very responsible person. Bm has enough reason to betrayed malhotra's  as devraj stopped meeting her after his marriage and actually forget about her. All the family business is under rm control. Harshit is grown up in hostel only so if she feel cheated and try to take control over everything  I am not surprised but killing rm is too much. I think bm and devraj has some hand in rm's parents murder.

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

you know they showed us badi ma as loving ..but she’s actually evil..and they shown Aditi as uncaring ,.so it’s possible they’ll show her as actually loving raghbir very much and being his real mother...Or they will just mAke up some story where badi ma had some enmity with his real parents and now hates him... 🤷🏻‍♀️...but I still can’t relate pragathi and Bain..I see no resemblance nor does Ragbir lol,.,bani was his wife ,.he should recognize something of her in prags..by so far there’s nothing,.💁🏻‍♀️ 

CVs already show so many things regarding this and even rm notices the similarity and get disturbed we can't expect that everytime they show similarity between bani and pragati . RM also say final good bye to bani so its better we except it and enjoy praghbir .

MochaQueen thumbnail

i found badi ma fishy since the day she entered the show and was helping pragbhir get closer

as in ekta shows the most helpful and nicest person always turns out to be the mastermind

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

i found badi ma fishy since the day she entered the show and was helping pragbhir get closer

as in ekta shows the most helpful and nicest person always turns out to be the mastermind

And  it was quite obvious in many scenes.....She would always show up (magically)  in their room, pretend to encourage them to spend more time With each other ....help in their planning...Lol