Dadi have a lot of problems with Shayra

dollangel thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

She insult today Noor and Shayra both.But she insults Shayra most.Full episode she tunting Shayra all time.She just insult Noor by called her servants daughter its not a big matter beacuse Suriya alltime called her servant's daughter.So it was not a insult for me.Beacuse they use this word most time.Dadi alltime called Shayra as 2nd Razia yaa no doubt she is 2nd Razia alltime giving importance Noor.But also after this word she also tunting Shayra in many aways.And now upcoming she will again tunting her and will cry infront of Azaan and for this Azaan will shout on Shayra later he will said sorry her.Which we already saw on upcoming video.I think dadi wants take Razia's position or something else wants from Razia and she knows very well Shayra will become next bahu begum of bhopal.So she will not let happend this in future.I think she will surly do something with Shayra

Edited by dollangel - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail

Dadi is well informed, Shaira is like Razia for her so she is being nice with her as she is the most important person for Azaan. She is publicly bad with Noor at the same time she asked Noor not to divorce Azaan, she taunted Razia on Azaan's 2nd marriage, she definitely does not like Shaira. 

dollangel thumbnail
Yaa i think she will separate Shazaan by use Noor.She will make a plan and for this Noor will cancle her decision to give divorce Azaan.I m sure for her and Noor our Shazaan will again suffer a lot
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I think GD will create problems for/between RB and her children.  Then she aims to bring Azaan's father and his second family to Begum Mehal...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago