Will you support Daljit because of her failed marriage ? - Page 2

Poll

Are you supporting Daljit only becoz Sympathy for her? Why?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

nope but will hope she gets something good from bb and can have better life post bb

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Well although most of you have said no you don't support her for sympathy but still there are some who have voted for yes, which means she already has sympathy running with her game. No matter what, she will get sympathy and that will be unfair to other contestants. 

What kind of person is she that will be clear in coming weeks. So I will be giving fair chance to all.

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

no not at all for her bad Marriage but I liked her when they win nach baliye. for me she is fighter and nice person. it's too early to judge her in BB but at this point I think Daljit-Rashmi and Shuklaji looks promising 👍🏼  

MT_loverboy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

I don't think anyone is going to support her for that .

If someone has seen her off-screen ever , then they would know why she is likable .

She was my fav in NB4 , which she won , watch any of her video she is just so innocent.

Hope she plays BB well .BB is kinda diff shw

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Personal life sob stories shouldn't be a factor to influence the audience. It's what she does in the house that matters. After all that's what the game is about. This is the whole point of being locked up in a house  together isn't it, so we get to see their personalities onscreen and how they play the game. 

So far I liked what I saw of her. She seems quite sorted and chill, and looks like she can be fun too. 

bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I like her in pyaar ko kya naam doon daily soap..

hope she plays a strong game. cheering for her will be based on her game and attitude.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know about her ,it depends on her bb journeyEdited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Usually i take 2-3 weeks to have a fav contestant in this show

But this time I already have a fav and that's Daljeet Kaur 😊😊 

She is so opposite to her onscreen character she last played. She seems genuinely nice and strong to me. I hope she keeps this impression till the end.

I saw some of her offscreen clips as she was in the same show that has my current fav onscreen couple, she is a really sweet person. 

I don't really care the fact she has a failed marriage, doesn't matter to me. 

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I will be happy if she wins,  came across as a well composed and decent girl. Off course only time will tell and her game plan the key. She may be vulnerable to emotional pressures ! !! warning  She may shed tears often though.