Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Agree with everything you have said!! 

Noor is the only villain who gets rewarded for her crimes and misdeeds. I didn't read too much into Noor saving Razia because she is the reason Khalid is out of prison, her selfishness to blame Shaira for her mother's death could have led to Razia's death. If anything it should have been a realization for her to do the right thing, she got so many chances to tell everyone the truth. Suraiya is not instigating her, Noor has said many times that she knows what Suraiya is upto, Noor doesn't love Suraiya to be manipulated by her, hiding about Khalid's truth was her own decision, Suraiya adds fuel to the fire, she did it with Shaira too but Shaira is not evil like Noor. 

I feel bad for Khalid, I want him to do his time in the jail and have a happy life after this, he grew up being abused, it's not fair that he will never get happiness 

Khalid needs treatment ASAP; he is danger to himself and others.  I do not pity him at the moment because this is the second time he has attempted to hurt/kill someone deliberately...

Considering the attack on Shayra, Noor's plan with AsSur and the divorce promo, the story can go two ways;

1. N does damage control, divorces Azaan and pretends to be good friend, saving her plotting for later...
  2. N actually repents, divorces, stays in the haveli and is favourite child agains but her insecurities continue regarding ShaZaan...

Is divorce from a polygamous relationship granted by the civil courts or through Islamic courts?  I ask because polygamous marriages are not legal under Indian Law or British Law...

How will the truth about Khalid causing the fire and N hiding it ever be revealed I wonder...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Khalid needs treatment ASAP; he is danger to himself and others.  I do not pity him at the moment because this is the second time he has attempted to hurt/kill someone deliberately...

Considering the attack on Shayra, Noor's plan with AsSur and the divorce promo, the story can go two ways;

1. N does damage control, divorces Azaan and pretends to be good friend, saving her plotting for later...
  2. N actually repents, divorces, stays in the haveli and is favourite child agains but her insecurities continue regarding ShaZaan...

Is divorce from a polygamous relationship granted by the civil courts or through Islamic courts?  I ask because polygamous marriages are not legal under Indian Law or British Law...

How will the truth about Khalid causing the fire and N hiding it ever be revealed I wonder...

Actually, Khalid is being manipulated by his parents, he needs treatment and he needs to be around people who love him. 

I think it is the first one as Noor wants to stay in this palace, she will try to act nice in front of everyone. 

We have All India Muslim Personal Law Board to handle Civil codes for Muslim community. Polygamy is illegal in India, I don't think multiple marriages are registered in court, I don't have enough knowledge on this subject. 

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Actually, Khalid is being manipulated by his parents, he needs treatment and he needs to be around people who love him. 

I think it is the first one as Noor wants to stay in this palace, she will try to act nice in front of everyone. 

We have All India Muslim Personal Law Board to handle Civil codes for Muslim community. Polygamy is illegal in India, I don't think multiple marriages are registered in court, I don't have enough knowledge on this subject. 

Well in india muslims are allowed polygamy  as Islam gave permission.  That's  why most of the celebrities  like dharmendr and mahesh bhatt accept islam to get married for second time without divorce. Muslim marriages are actually registered by the kazi who read the nikah. But in india polygamy is not common and considered as bad act.