13th Sept : Introducing our Desi Incredibles !

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Every episode this week has been exciting better than an hour long ME !! I’m curious now whether this Friday’s Episode will live up to our expectations ?? Or will it be a dud in an otherwise near perfect week !! Side note : I like Pari’s idea of rechristening Bh smiley36 What do you think Bhasu, Bhasi or BM ? Let me know your views in the post below.

Friday’s Recap :  Introducing The Desi Incredibles !

Bh flings Pari’s bagpack containing the Pach Tatva Dravya (PTD) into the ocean much to the horror of Piansh. Pari understands it was sent by dadi to end MA. Bh carries on with the wedding. Pia thinking fast realises even if PTD is not there they can still defeat Bh using the Five Elements around them. For that she needs PariAnsh’s help.

Bh brags about her record of being undefeated to Piya. Piya to Ansh’s astonishment agrees they can defeat a human formed from earth but not someone made of unknown elements. At this Bh puffs up with the knowledge that she was made from the Five Elements having each Element’s power. Cottoning on PariAnsh don’t know what those Five Elements are & what Piya’s game plan is ? 

Bh incredulous that nobody here knows such a basic thing refuses to participate. Mom & daughter play up that Urvashi Aunty must not be knowing ? They are Jal ,Vayu....Bh supplies the remaining answers Jal ,Vayu ,Prithvi ,Agni & Akaash. (😒Curiosity may have killed the cat but here Vanity killed this Daayan 🙄! )

Piya summoning water from the ocean splashes Bh ! Ansh flying up creates wind by flapping his wings. Pari likewise summons the Daayan Vriksh spraying earth rather mitti on Bh. Now we only need is Agni !

Otherside Ni & Rathores worry about the safety of their kids. They decide to pray to to Ganeshji while waiting for them.

While Rathores & Ni pray for them. Naman fusses about Dil’s wounds. Dil faints in his arms rapidly turning into ice. Naman having researched about Chudails learnt that after taking someone’s else form they get exhausted & fall into a deep sleep & then turn to ice. To defrost her he puts her in a circle of candles. Dil regains consciousness. After ascertaining his missus is okay he turns to leave. Only to be stopped by Dil. “Does he not like her anymore ?” she enquires.

Naman assures her he still does only now she isn’t the same Chudail he gave his heart to. Instead of DDLJ’ SRK she now bats for the other team ie Kajol. For him love means freedom. To make her happy he is setting her free. Dil doesn’t look that happy to be set free ! 💔

Bh taunts Piyansh ! How will they summon fire when only she has the power to create fire on this Island. At this Piansh recollect baby Adi who when angry his face got red & he set the Daayan’s choti on fire. They urge Adi to remember. Bh helpfully buts in to point out how ridiculous it is to ask this Choosa for help ? At this Adi’s face goes red 😡. Realising Adi needs to get really mad Ansh asks Urvashi to repeat herself. Urvashi gladly supplies more insults. Adi now really pissed 🤬traps her in a circle of fire. Piya taunts Urvashi back “That alone we may be weak but together we stand undefeated” 

Uncowed Bh points out how will they summon Akash ? It is still out of their reach ! On cue Ganpati Bappa appears in the sky, lightening flashes across the sky. Yes he heard the Rathores cry for help. Striking Bh with lightening the Fifth Element he decimates her to ashes. Ironic isn’t it 😏

Piyansh with Riad happily return home. There Nanu hugs Pari then Adi for the first time. All the family members meet their grandchildren. Piansh treat the wounds of their children each. Seeing them together again VedChai want to leave to give them some privacy. But Piya having treated Pari’s wounds is ready to leave. The Rathores protest. Pari wants to stay with papa & Adi. Ved asks her to come back home. 

Piya points out this isn’t her home she was thrown out. When she needed support there was no one standing with her. She was all alone raising Pari. She had to live without her son. Now when she wants to be alone they’re offering support. She reminds Ansh about that time in the rain. Ansh looks remorseful. Everyone else including Ni fall silent. 

Ved tries once again. “Sometimes in a fit of anger we do things we shouldn’t”. Piya doesn’t believe so. “Even if he took that decision in a fit of anger what about the divorce papers ? He sent it over thinking his decision through.” Hearing this Ansh & Rathores look shocked.

Precap : Piansh both look angry. Ved pleads with them to give their relationship a second chance based on their love. Only Piya refuses since love is based on trust ! If there is no trust, then there is no love ! As Piya leaves with Pari Ansh takes hold of her hand to stop her. 

👩‍💻 Attention Silent Readers : For those of you who missed out on the pre/post leap story. All the Wu's are now available in the #Nazar Wu Links in the Forum Announcement Section. 

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

So, finally... An end to Bhasmu. Well, we all were saying that the kids can't defeat Bhasmu alone. It should be a team work. And finally we got the team work... All four worked together to defeat Bhasmika... And finally the killing blow was delivered by Ganesh ji Himself!!!

We all were right... Bhasmu's overconfidence will bring about her downfall. And it happened!!!! 

Anyways, happy with Pia. She used her brain... The Panch Tatva part was great... Good going.

Adi... Well, finally he used his powers!!! Kitna wait kiya tha is din ke liye!!!!

And at last Pia spoke up!!! It was long awaited...

And Ansh looks remorseful... Good. At least the Psycho Saiyan did not make an appearance... Hope we get to see the old Ansh again and not the Psycho Saiyan!!!! 

So, on Mon, the truth of the divorce papers might also come out??? Since Pia has raised the topic of the papers, might be that Ansh may tell her that he never sent those papers and that he also received the divorce papers from Pia???

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I loved today epi...I'm happy that whole family United and defeat the Bashmika...

What to tell about Bashmika..Her overconfident destroyed her..and I love piya today..more than Ansh piya is more intelligent..

Today is Piya's day...she put her heart out...her expressions and everything excellent...

Today a family day...and i want pia to angry with Ansh for sometimes... Even though she stay in Radhod's house

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu17

I loved today epi...I'm happy that whole family United and defeat the Bashmika...

What to tell about Bashmika..Her overconfident destroyed her..and I love piya today..more than Ansh piya is more intelligent..

Today is Piya's day...she put her heart out...her expressions and everything excellent...

Today a family day...and i want pia to angry with Ansh for sometimes... Even though she stay in Radhod's house

Well, it should have been like this only... The whole family working as a team and defeating Bhasmu.

Well, too much over confidence is always dangerous... It brings about one's downfall... And exactly this happened with Bhasmu. Mo has warned her not to underestimate them but she did and ultimately met her end...

Yes, today is definitely Pia's day... She is way more intelligent than Ansh... And finally she spoke up... This was long due...

I want her to maintain this attitude for some more time but I am doubtful... Thoda sa cold treatment to banta hai boss... 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Anyways, why haven't Adi and Pari been given the powers to automatically heal the wounds? 

Jab itni saari powers de hi rakhi hain, to ye power bhi de dete!!!

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

If they had gotten that power, then how would have PiyAnsh's hands touch while doing their dressing? When Ansh's eyes glowed & ChaiVed were smiling like Besharams, I wanted to throw my Chappal on Ved's face. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

If they had gotten that power, then how would have PiyAnsh's hands touch while doing their dressing? When Ansh's eyes glowed & ChaiVed were smiling like Besharams, I wanted to throw my Chappal on Ved's face. 

I know... Piansh's hands would not have touched while doing their dressing...

I saw that scene... And even I wanted to hit this ChaiVed duo with my chappal too... These two are just...😡 

Earlier they were excited for BhasAnsh romance during the dahi-handi celebration and now for Piansh... 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Congratulations Alisha!!! You have returned on an amazing day!!! 🥳

Coming to the episode, love is an understatement if I say I loved today's episode.    It had everything - amazing VFX, a balanced fight and flawless teamwork and super emotional.

The only thing that I didn't like was Pari calling Dayan Vriksh. Par Khushi Ke Mauke Mein Itna To Chalta Hi Hain. 😆 😆 😆

What I loved more is that Piya finally used her brain. Please makers! Ab To Hum Par Rahem Karo! Use Reevavanshi Ki Team Join Karne Do!

And then came the part for which I was eagerly waiting - Piya's emotional outburst. I have always felt Niyati excels in subtle, emotional scenes & today was no different. The pain that she was abandoned by her so called family & the struggle that she faced as a mother - it was on point. Take a bow Niyati!!!🙇🙇🙇

And then Naman. I love him. ❤️❤️❤️ From a guy who was obsessed with his childhood friend to the extent that he went to kill his own mother, to the sensible guy who understood love means freedom - his character growth has been amazing. And Aamir was fantastic to say the least. 🙇🙇🙇

Acting wise, today's episode completely belonged to Niyati & Aamir. No one could have done it better than these two. ♥️♥️♥️

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Congratulations Alisha!!! You have returned on an amazing day!!! 🥳

Coming to the episode, love is an understatement if I say I loved today's episode.    It had everything - amazing VFX, a balanced fight and flawless teamwork and super emotional.

The only thing that I didn't like was Pari calling Dayan Vriksh. Par Khushi Ke Mauke Mein Itna To Chalta Hi Hain. 😆 😆 😆

What I loved more is that Piya finally used her brain. Please makers! Ab To Hum Par Rahem Karo! Use Reevavanshi Ki Team Join Karne Do!

And then came the part for which I was eagerly waiting - Piya's emotional outburst. I have always felt Niyati excels in subtle, emotional scenes & today was no different. The pain that she was abandoned by her so called family & the struggle that she faced as a mother - it was on point. Take a bow Niyati!!!🙇🙇🙇

And then Naman. I love him. ❤️❤️❤️ From a guy who was obsessed with his childhood friend to the extent that he went to kill his own mother, to the sensible guy who understood love means freedom - his character growth has been amazing. And Aamir was fantastic to say the least. 🙇🙇🙇

Acting wise, today's episode completely belonged to Niyati & Aamir. No one could have done it better than these two. ♥️♥️♥️

Completely agree with you!!! 🤗

Pari calling the Daayan Vriksh was something that I too didn't like... Par is amazing episode ke liye, aaj sab maaf!!!

I absolutely loved that Pia used her brain... We all wish ki makers ab to hum logon par rehem kare, but I doubt... Makers ne itna rehem kar liya hai hum logon par, to pata nahi aage karenge bhi ya nahi...

Bas itna rehem kare ki Psycho Saiyan ke darshan na karwaye... Please!!!

@bold: so true... Even I was desperately waiting for this part... Pia's emotional outburst... Kab se wait Kar rahe the is din ka... Niyati is absolutely amazing when it comes to emotional scenes. 

Naman... Well, his character has shown amazing growth... From a negative character to a positive one, from one who was even about to kill his own mother to one who can do anything for his wife... He is wonderful. I will say that right now, I love his character more than Ansh.

Definitely today's episode belongs to Naman and Pia completely...

And I won't be lying if I say that I am going to watch today's episode more than once... Especially for Pia...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Completely agree with you!!! 🤗

Pari calling the Daayan Vriksh was something that I too didn't like... Par is amazing episode ke liye, aaj sab maaf!!!

I absolutely loved that Pia used her brain... We all wish ki makers ab to hum logon par rehem kare, but I doubt... Makers ne itna rehem kar liya hai hum logon par, to pata nahi aage karenge bhi ya nahi...

Bas itna rehem kare ki Psycho Saiyan ke darshan na karwaye... Please!!!

@bold: so true... Even I was desperately waiting for this part... Pia's emotional outburst... Kab se wait Kar rahe the is din ka... Niyati is absolutely amazing when it comes to emotional scenes. 

Naman... Well, his character has shown amazing growth... From a negative character to a positive one, from one who was even about to kill his own mother to one who can do anything for his wife... He is wonderful. I will say that right now, I love his character more than Ansh.

Definitely today's episode belongs to Naman and Pia completely...

And I won't be lying if I say that I am going to watch today's episode more than once... Especially for Pia...

Aaj ka episode hazar bar bhi dekhe, to bhi maja Kam nahi hoga.

Agree on Naman's part. You know, sometimes we come across illiterate, poor people who show much more sensitivity and humanity than so called literate people? Naman and Ansh are classic example of that. Even when Ansh is filled with SANSKAR, he doesn't have what it takes to be a sensible person.