Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

Yahan nahin to kahin aur smiley36

Here or nowhere😆

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Yea ordered few more packets.

PS: Congrats on new AT like always whenever I comment first we get manhoos news for biryani so that's the precap.

You don’t actually think that right???

AngelinaEdangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Congrats for the New AT! 

May we be blessed with Parica Content! 

May Pre be always in love with only Anu because AnuPre are soulmates! 

May Anu be always in love with only Pre because AnuPre are soulmates!

May Anu know about Pre's sacrifice and always be there for Pre n her family like he promised!

May Anu's core characters never change! 

May we all be blessed by the Divine! 

Luv y'all dearies! 

Amen!! 

rp5127 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ab se AnuPre please don't pray to Durga Ma for anything ðŸ˜† Sab ulta ho jatha hain 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rp5127

Ab se AnuPre please don't pray to Durga Ma for anything ðŸ˜† Sab ulta ho jatha hain 

durga maa is just dal badlu😆

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Congrats on the new AT.

Parth used to make her laugh a lot. Awardnight IVs, BCL interviews and matches are proofs of it. But i think his father's unexpected demise had changed him like how he is now. Making him conscious once he is aware that they are being captured, thus making him look serious & sadu.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelinaEdangel

Congrats for the New AT! 

May we be blessed with Parica Content! 

May Pre be always in love with only Anu because AnuPre are soulmates! 

May Anu be always in love with only Pre because AnuPre are soulmates!

May Anu know about Pre's sacrifice and always be there for Pre n her family like he promised!

May Anu's core characters never change! 

May we all be blessed by the Divine! 

Luv y'all dearies! 

Amen!! 

😆 this called a prayer

AngelinaEdangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Angie....Pre has never learnt any lesson from her past experiences. If she did, she would have first thought about her family who after NB fiasco had warned her that nothing is important to them than her. And that is what Veena reiterated in the recent episode when she told Pre that she is married to responsibilities and this is not the age she should have done this. So, desiring to see that Pre would have thought about the pain she went through during Komo track and should not have let him be through the same pain, is not going to happen until Pre turns to be CV's favorite. Pre always have been shown having a one-eyed thought process. What she thinks right at that moment, she will just do it; she never think about the consequences of her decisions. And i can getting subtle hints from PreRish conversations that B is going to change Pre's this nature of jumping into her own conclusions and being adamant that it is right. And i hope her relation with B will be taken upto the level of a mentor only. Nothing further.

Coming to Anu, i don't know what the makers have in store for him. Making him gayab from the episodes is making me think both in a positive and negstive way. If they are planning to establish PreRish, then as abhiya said, i too would prefer Anu gets an understanding partner with their relation being developed organically. Seeing atleast Anu getting a good life, we AnuPre fans can move on from the show happily.smiley1

Grace! I totally agree with ur with respect to PRerna! And u are absofreakinglutely right that B can turn into a better person coz of Pre and Pre gets a mentor in B

With respect to Anu i dont think the CVs will risk turning him negative! 

With all the dialogues they are giving him its clear that they are scared to butcher Anu! The last dialogue of his that he is Pre's soulmate and understands her pain made me connect with him more! 

I will say that i am liking Anu's determination to win against Bajaj but it should not be for Pre because Anu should never fight for Pre as Pre is not a commodity to win and Anu will always be Pre's everything and vice-versa so i dont want Anu to move on from Pre for now! 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Congrats on the new AT.

Parth used to make her laugh a lot. Awardnight IVs, BCL interviews and matches are proofs of it. But i think his father's unexpected demise had changed him like how he is now. Making him conscious once he is aware that they are being captured, thus making him look serious & sadu.

no yaar  he is always sadu like this

anupre123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelinaEdangel

Grace! I totally agree with ur with respect to PRerna! And u are absofreakinglutely right that B can turn into a better person coz of Pre and Pre gets a mentor in B

With respect to Anu i dont think the CVs will risk turning him negative! 

With all the dialogues they are giving him its clear that they are scared to butcher Anu! The last dialogue of his that he is Pre's soulmate and understands her pain made me connect with him more! 

I will say that i am liking Anu's determination to win against Bajaj but it should not be for Pre because Anu should never fight for Pre as Pre is not a commodity to win and Anu will always be Pre's everything and vice-versa so i dont want Anu to move on from Pre for now! 

Yeah.. Anu shouldn't move on.. But I would also like someone positive in his life who would understand him well and like/love him without any strings attached.. Someone who can act well  too...