Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Icey_dreams thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: if_mm

I hope Kabir is not doing all this drama for a grand wedding for Dhruv. Hope they don't do a groom swap while pooja does a bride swap. It'll be a terrible confusion if Dhruv and Rani get married ðŸ˜²

I actually like this idea. It will bring kabir and pooja on a levelfield. As both will fail in their plans and will hv to deal with the mess together and dhruv and rani will all have to deal with the consequences of their decision.

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Icey_dreams

I actually like this idea. It will bring kabir and pooja on a levelfield. As both will fail in their plans and will hv to deal with the mess together and dhruv and rani will all have to deal with the consequences of their decision.

I don't think any of this will happen though. I mean, the show is only there for another month, give or take.

So, if there is any wedding happening, it will be Jabir's. 

Though I don't know how do they plan to proceed even with Jabir's wedding. I mean, they can hardly show any love in 20 episodes? 

Just show Suman and Dadaji begging for Pooja's forgiveness, Suman getting her just desserts is all I want from this show now. 

if_mm thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

I don't think any of this will happen though. I mean, the show is only there for another month, give or take.

So, if there is any wedding happening, it will be Jabir's. 

Though I don't know how do they plan to proceed even with Jabir's wedding. I mean, they can hardly show any love in 20 episodes? 

Just show Suman and Dadaji begging for Pooja's forgiveness, Suman getting her just desserts is all I want from this show now. 

What you said came true ... 

my idea of the perfect ending was ... Kabir had said Pooja ko sab kuch teek karna padega ... I hope Kabir got his revenge of slapping (!?) her back while dancing in front of the same audience. I want the same as you had mentioned - Suman and Dadaji sincerely apologising to Pooja. Jahnavi realizing as the forced wedding with Kabir progresses that while she was playing the part of Dhruv's wife she could see he was a good man and she knew he loved her immensely. If she can get married to Kabir by him blackmailing (with no love for each other shown till now), she can get married to Dhruv  properly this time .