Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: popeye

I would think one would be atleast a little thankful that Mishti went out risking her own life in the cyclone and saved their son. Kunal came back empty handed had it not been for Mishti, Abir would have probably died. Yes she was relieved to know that Abir was safe but not an ounce of gratitude to the person who saved him. Meenus mind went straight OMG did Mishti save him.

Kunal too should have some gratitude man... this girl went out even before you did and found your brother who you claim that you are protecting!!! I mean they are the most ungrateful human beings ever.

Fine I can understand you still don't want Mishti to marry your son but atleast you can appreciate the good she did for your son or is that also difficult to do. 

kunal grudgingly will thank her. meenu to uski bhi umeed ni.par fir meenu ke hisaab se abir got in cyclone in the first place

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: popeye

I would think one would be atleast a little thankful that Mishti went out risking her own life in the cyclone and saved their son. Kunal came back empty handed had it not been for Mishti, Abir would have probably died. Yes she was relieved to know that Abir was safe but not an ounce of gratitude to the person who saved him. Meenus mind went straight OMG did Mishti save him.

Kunal too should have some gratitude man... this girl went out even before you did and found your brother who you claim that you are protecting!!! I mean they are the most ungrateful human beings ever.

Fine I can understand you still don't want Mishti to marry your son but atleast you can appreciate the good she did for your son or is that also difficult to do. 

exactly my point was when i watched spoiler

and even in hospital kunal was thanking mishti as if he is doing some ehsaan showing ff to her look i am good guy i am thanking despite you humiliating and using me

anyway meenu love for her sons is now beyond my understanding 

and nothing will take away heartless tag from her even if she had very bad past because i can see it was not bad enough to make her hearless for her son