Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: popeye

I don't understand their dislike for Mishti. It always seemed earlier that Meenu was most possessive about Kunal and the kind of girl he would bring home. Abir was always like a free bird who constantly opposed his mother. She was used to him refusing her for most things. So suddenly this possessiveness for Abir seems a little off. Knowing Abir's personality there is no way that he would marry according to his mothers wishes. 

Mishti is an open minded girl but seeing the way Abir .. the fact that he runs an ngo for the upliftment of woemn and children does Minakshi really think he will want a woman who is submissive. It is just not in his personality. If she knows her son a little bit she should understand that by now.

Kunal just dislikes Mishti because his ego is hurt by the fact that she rejected him. The other misunderstandings were created by Minakshi... she filled his ears against Mishti with regards to the job. Minakshi is the one who is telling him that Mishti is manipulative.. so he believes it.. he has not once actually questioned what has she done that has been so manipulative. 

Bold- Somehow I feel Meenakshi never wanted Abir to get married. All this while, she was content with the fact that Sbir had remained a bachelor and was not focusing on love life as of yet. I think Meenakshi is already aware that Abir will never marry a girl according to her choice. However, she was not really concerned about Abir all this will because he showed no signs of settling down. Remember when the show started, Meenakshi was shown to be pissed off with Abir for the fact that he always took off to faraway lands without informing anyone. However, this habit of Abir has changed ever since his love life has blossomed. Abir has recently shown tendency of settling down and that is was is irking Meenakshi right now. Hence, she is suddenly being possessive about Abir all the more.

socioboss9797 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShenzK

Root cause of each and every problem - Meenakshi Rajvansh. 

Somehow, I don't agree with this. I feel Kunal is equally responsible for all that has happened till now. Kunal has always behaved differently with Mishti. He was always so inconsistent in his behaviour that at times he seemed to have MCP characteristics. Although I agree that Kunal is a product created by Meenu herself and hence, she is a level one root to all the problems, I feel Kunal has major role in the problem if not equally. 

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Bold- Somehow I feel Meenakshi never wanted Abir to get married. All this while, she was content with the fact that Sbir had remained a bachelor and was not focusing on love life as of yet. I think Meenakshi is already aware that Abir will never marry a girl according to her choice. However, she was not really concerned about Abir all this will because he showed no signs of settling down. Remember when the show started, Meenakshi was shown to be pissed off with Abir for the fact that he always took off to faraway lands without informing anyone. However, this habit of Abir has changed ever since his love life has blossomed. Abir has recently shown tendency of settling down and that is was is irking Meenakshi right now. Hence, she is suddenly being possessive about Abir all the more.

This probably would make a lot more sense than the other theories. Because otherwise, Meenu is - for the lack of better term - confusing.

ShenzK thumbnail

Somehow, I don't agree with this. I feel Kunal is equally responsible for all that has happened till now. Kunal has always behaved differently with Mishti. He was always so inconsistent in his behaviour that at times he seemed to have MCP characteristics. Although I agree that Kunal is a product created by Meenu herself and hence, she is a level one root to all the problems, I feel Kunal has major role in the problem if not equally. 

I guess it's okay to not agree.

Yes, he has his contributions to the problems but him being a product created by Meenakshi, I find her more responsible for all of it. Though, I still have my doubts about his IQ

socioboss9797 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShenzK

I guess it's okay to not agree.

Yes, he has his contributions to the problems but him being a product created by Meenakshi, I find her more responsible for all of it. Though, I still have my doubts about his IQ

I really doubt if he actually graduated from Harvard. Maybe Meenu must have helped him fake that as well in the name of family pride. 

ShenzK thumbnail

I really doubt if he actually graduated from Harvard. Maybe Meenu must have helped him fake that as well in the name of family pride. 

Lol. ðŸ¤£

That's quite a possibility.

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

They hate Mishti for a lot of reasons.  Meenu hates her because she’s afraid of another strong woman in that house.  She knows that Mishti will unearth the secrets that they are all hiding; especially Meenu.  She’s obsessed with Kunal and she basically wants to control both sons.  Kunal is just stupid and he believes everything his mother says as well as his ego being as big as their house!😂

Mishti is going to turn that whole house on it’s head and I can’t wait!!!!!

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LoLo

They hate Mishti for a lot of reasons.  Meenu hates her because she’s afraid of another strong woman in that house.  She knows that Mishti will unearth the secrets that they are all hiding; especially Meenu.  She’s obsessed with Kunal and she basically wants to control both sons.  Kunal is just stupid and he believes everything his mother says as well as his ego being as big as their house!😂

@Bold - Pretty much how I feel!!! 

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoLo

ya this strong woman is most important

as today meenu is having authority only because she has control over business

i doubt kunal has brain he just have fake degree

but she knows mishti can do and will be independent

anyway i feel now meenu has no redemption in my eye today her son was going to die and all she could think is mishti even kunal got over his ego and hate for just a minute atleast but meenu

popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

I would think one would be atleast a little thankful that Mishti went out risking her own life in the cyclone and saved their son. Kunal came back empty handed had it not been for Mishti, Abir would have probably died. Yes she was relieved to know that Abir was safe but not an ounce of gratitude to the person who saved him. Meenus mind went straight OMG did Mishti save him.

Kunal too should have some gratitude man... this girl went out even before you did and found your brother who you claim that you are protecting!!! I mean they are the most ungrateful human beings ever.

Fine I can understand you still don't want Mishti to marry your son but atleast you can appreciate the good she did for your son or is that also difficult to do.