Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

I just read an article on Insta that Mishti will refuse Abir's love and Abir will have to suffer heartbreak. She will not want to complicate their friendship and the issues between their families. Abir will also not want to loose the friendship they have so he will have to silently suffer I guess. So in all this Minakshi's plan is not making any sense at all.. as Mishti herself is gonna say no without Kunal and Minakshi's plotting and planning. But I am pretty sure Abir will not give up this easily. He will be upset and suffer but somewhere I think he knows that Mishti too feels for him.

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: popeye

I just read an article on Insta that Mishti will refuse Abir's love and Abir will have to suffer heartbreak. She will not want to complicate their friendship and the issues between their families. Abir will also not want to loose the friendship they have so he will have to silently suffer I guess. So in all this Minakshi's plan is not making any sense at all.. as Mishti herself is gonna say no without Kunal and Minakshi's plotting and planning. But I am pretty sure Abir will not give up this easily. He will be upset and suffer but somewhere I think he knows that Mishti too feels for him.

Oh! Is it ?  I think M  took this decision since she had assured Bade Papa that both her and Kuhu would never hurt him .. yes, Abir is going to go all guns blazing and not give up ..I do not mind the angst , the upcoming tracks should be interesting.. look forward to watching it !! 

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: popeye

Lol, like Meenakshi said, she has no plan, it seems that even when she has no plan, her wishes get partially fulfilled. I guess the whole situation in which Kuhu and Kunal's marriage will take place will make Mishti say no. I feel the drama isn't over yet with regards to Kuku and there is a lot yet to come.