Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango.chutney thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Maybe his reputation with relationships, bad choices in films, and fading looks are getting to him. Despite doing so many ads and endorsements he is still so bland and boring to me. I really don't see what he has to offer? His acting talent is him just playing similar roles again and again, and now in this questionable relationship with Aloo dum

Mulann thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Does the crisis go by the name of Alia Bhatt? I feel like his depression stems from the fact his mother never approved of anyone he loved and shoved someone he didn’t like down his throat?

I don't think that's the valid reason. I think his father's severe illness affected him mentally and it's natural. 

He is not a kid. He knows what is good for him. He went with Kat in a live in relationship despite of his mother's disagreement. So I don't think he would give kurbani to his happiness like a daily soap bahu. From Alia and his interaction, it looks like he considers her as a good friend but Aloo is over excited as always. 

Edited by DeisyM - 4 years ago
Mulann thumbnail

Originally posted by: snowwhitexxx

He already has Rockstar which was in the similar vein. But who will tell this to haters ?

Lol no need to tell any hater. He has fans to praise his good work outside of IF. So keep calm and love RK. ❤️

Edited by DeisyM - 4 years ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: snowwhitexxx

He already has Rockstar which was in the similar vein. But who will tell this to haters ?

He had Rockstar and Tamasha too..It may be the directors fault,that people didn't connect.In the case of Kabir Singh,every reviewer felt that 3 hours and Shahid's spiralling down scenes,will affect the BO.On the contrary,people are enjoying the second half..and totally relate to the character.Kabir's character has connected like few others have in recent past in a romantic role.

KS is indeed the turning point in SK's career.

Mannikarnikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeverGiveAF

Ranbir never loses his away...

the women he comes across certainly do

avantika malik used n throw -- check

deepika - used and throw - check

sonam - used and throw - check

katrina - used and throw - check

aloo baby - currently using n dumping like in a few months or max a year

next - Sara khan