Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjali33

This update tugged at my heart! The longing that both Sameer and Naina hv for each other🥺

Give us their reunion asap, please!

Aww, I'm glad it touched so many hearts😳. They reunite or not is all upto destiny😆

Thank you so much🤗

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

Beautiful update dear 

Thank you so much for your time 😳

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: ujwal_v

Read all the chapters..loving it♥️

update soon😀

Aww, I'm glad you are liking it. I'll update asap😃

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sue123

Hey octo.. the wait was worth it .. Aww, thank you😳

The update made us all so nostalgic and brought back the good old memories of PVKM.. just loved it. .. this made me feel.so happy. I'm glad I'm able to bring that charm to it😃

Really loved the part as to how Naina got Sameer's name cleared in the paper theft incident .. 

Waiting to see how Samy will win back his lady love.. its gonna be so exciting . ..

Lots of love 

Sneha😀🤗

Even I'm excited to know what happens next. Thank you so much Sneha🤗

Octothorpe thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Res...🤗

Unres..❤️

Naina and nanu.... they are just love... dono hi sameer ke sabse close...❤️🤗!! Kuch to kaam hua nanu ke purse girne se.. sameer anur naina mile... destiny!! That yaadgar photo,nanu nani and chotu sameer.. just adorable❤️. Sameer got 93% marks... aur ye vishakha related to mujhe kuch bolna hi nahi, apni baccha pe ek percent ki bhi biswas nahi...😳!! Naina saw Sameer's result.. smile to ana hi tha....!! Ye jo ek dusre ke liye pyaar.... subtly expressed, hash, you just nailed it,girl...🤗!!

Handkerchief scene... loved it❤❤!! Mujhe phir se pvkm scene yaad aa gaya.. jahan naina sameer ko apni rumaal deti hai ink mitane ke liye.... bacche kitne bade ho gaye.....

Naina,preeti and pooja's bantering treat to read😆!!! I missed Shefali's character too much in the show!!! Ab to pooja di ki haldi hone wali hai... dekhte sameer with mundit kaise lautate hai naina ki saaman.... waise nanu ke kya diya... thank you gift 😳.. interesting!!! Ab phirse milenge dono... destiny!!! Aap jitna nahi chahti wo utna hi hota hai..❤️!!

Ab ye sunaina ko kya hua...kya swati jealous hai sunaina se??

And Sameer Naina's voiceover.... I am short of words!!! Bas big hug to you.... jaan...🤗

Tu bhi cliffhanger pe chhod di... please jaldi diyo next update.... !! Waiting to read more...🤗

With love,Suparna

Edited by Suparna13 - 4 years ago
munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

res

unres

who is not liking this story

should I give them a beating or something like that

This is soo beautiful

completely different from the show

and I am loving it.

Sameer scored 93 and Vishaka

I don't know what should I say

As a mother she always failed for sameer

so I don't expect anything out of her

she is a failure for me and will always remain so

Naina went to Nanu's house unwillingly but that is their destiny

isn't it? that keeps throwing them together

She sneaked into his report card

aakhir kab tak rokti madam apne aap ko

aur phir koi tha bhi nahi

itni chori toh banti hain

haina😉

Vishaka needs a proof with what haq

Sameer was deeply hurt and Naina was there this time to wipe away his tears not herself but with her hanky atleast

she will wipe the tears herself too I am sure of that.

and destiny again she forgets her bag and who will return it obviously Mr Maheshwari to the rescue

Sunaina why was she sounding soo upset

something happened between her and Kartik

I have a feeling

Shefali Naina swati and preeti the girl gang is ought to some fun

And The last line how sameer is a billi in front of naina

how true is that

Because she is a lioness who will tame this lion

Continue soon Hash

Edited by munchkinland - 4 years ago
myprimechicago thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful reply and my most favourite phase of the show 😊

I love the subtleness in your narration matching with the way this phase was shown in the show... but with unique storyline 👏 

Please update next part asap and I am greedy for lengthy update 😃

Edited by myprimechicago - 4 years ago
Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nanu naina's meetWe got them together in only two or three episodes but i hope we'll get a lot more of them here. Naina kitna bhi kosish karle par sameer se takrana padega hi😆So happy for Sameer! Didn't naina understand how & why sameer got 93!!! Socho naina socho! What happened to sunainaI hope swati wouldn't feel jealous about Sunaina. Again destiny made a way of their meeting. Sameer in naina's house! Interesting😉And no comment on Vishakha!!!🤔

chaaru26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ress

Unressss

First of all if you discontinue the story na then...🥺

Now coming to the story.....

I loved this update....

Vishaka thinking Sameer would have got low score would have been hurtful to my boy...Bechara always he has to prove himself in her eyes... He couldn't even get the complete happiness of scoring 93%

Naina finding Nanu's wallet and seeing the pic and thinking that the kid would be Sameer. Involuntarily she is drawn to him.

And then she arrives at his house...His House. How she cant stay away from his report card and the smile on her face seeing his marks... she cares for him, she wishes for his happiness yet doesnt show any of these emotions. 

Nanu speaking to her like he doesnt know anything that transpired between them but knowing everything would have been difficult for him to compose himself. 

And when Sameer came and saw her and stopped midway in his talk....How would have he felt, seeing her infront of his eyes, in his house... the tension combined with sparks of happiness. 

But those tear drops took my heart... those tears are so painful and even she can feel that pain, otherwise wouldn't have given him the handkerchief. Its true that Naina only can wipe is tears, even if it is her hanky...

And now my Sameer has to go to his Naina's house... maaza aayega...

Edited by chaaru26 - 4 years ago