Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vidrev

Oh no you stopped it abruptly. I know I did but I wanted to leave everyone on Naina's feeling.😳

Even though after and long wait it was worth watching.  Paper incident getting cleared was very nice.  Naina enjoying panipuri and gulabjaamun was heart melting.  Taking the help from principle sir she cleared the paper incident and this was nice thought and written nicely.  Thank you so much. I really wanted Sameer's name to be cleared in that paper chori track but CVs didn't so I did😆

Really excited to know what will happen next.  Plz do continue soon. 

It was worth reading after long wait. Thank-you so much. Nice update dear. 🤗

Thank you so much. I'll do continue soon. 😃 I'm glad the wait was worth it.😳

Octothorpe thumbnail

Unres it soon Chaaru😛

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashika

Home is where love resides, memories are created, friends and family belong and laughter never ends. I could relate to Naina the best here! She is absolutely right. The major part of the homely feeling is felt when we are in our hometown, where we have spent our whole childhood and adolescent years...our hometown forges who we really are in a major way. ❤️ Yep! I just wanted to put that emotion in words and I hope I did it descently😳

That small moment between the sisters where Preeti tried to emotionally blackmail Naina was very cute. It reminded me of my sister! And, of course, a treat is incomplete without Pani Puri. Thinking about it now makes my mouth water.  Aww, I'm so happy it reminded you of your sister. You made my day saying that❤️. Pani Puri is love and I'm badly craving for it and I didn't want to crave alone so added that scene🤣

Nothing I had guessed after reading the teaser happened. Neither did she see him nor he approached her. Tbh, I was a little disappointed at first but then, I actually was glad that he didn't try to meet her at all. You know why? Because if he had, he would have ruined the sisters' day out and I can't handle that. I am content with him drinking from her Mangola. ❤️ Yes! I thought I'll disappoint you guys but then, I wanted to end that day on a good note with everyone smiling. If he had approached her, all the smiles would have vanished. I'm glad you understood it.🤗

So, Naina finally cleared Sameer's name. If there is something I hold against our dear show's writers, it's the paper stealing never got a closure. I don't ask for a closure for every single thing but paper stealing was the crux of the plot which shouldn't be taken lightly. It was injustice done to Sameer and thankfully, we have our forum writers who had given their way of ending to this fiasco. I loved your version too but this is working as a slight disadvantage for poor Sameer's mind too. Like everyone else even I wanted a closure on it but CVs like usual, dusted it under the carpet 😳. I had to give it my way. Yes it's a disadvantage for Sameer par he'll handle😃

Not related to the story, you know the breakfast moment between Nanu and Sameer in the update? It reminded me of the scene just before Nanu has a heart attack. Where he has just a piece of Jalebi and then leaves the room in a rush for the farewell party but then, comes back and has it again from his hands, hugs him or touches his feet (I don't remember) and leaves. For a moment, my heart was gripped with fear. I told you already, I really didn't watch that scene but somehow I wanted it to play so added it from my side. Nanu will be very much there to guide Sameer❤️

I enjoyed the update very much, Twinnie! 🤗😳

Thank you so much Twinnie for this beautiful Feedback. You literally made my day. Means the world to me. Thank you so much for reading and dropping by🤗

Prizi thumbnail

Beautiful update dear 

ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Read all the chapters..loving it♥️

update soon😀

Sue123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey octo.. the wait was worth it .. 

The update made us all so nostalgic and brought back the good old memories of PVKM.. just loved it. ..

Really loved the part as to how Naina got Sameer's name cleared in the paper theft incident .. 

Waiting to see how Samy will win back his lady love.. its gonna be so exciting . ..

Lots of love 

Sneha😀🤗

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhii

Amazing update

Each and every scene was so well written

Preena enjoying in market and Sameer enjoying seeing Naina happy

Bua dadi and taiji's banter

And the whole school scene

Very beautifully written..update soon🙂

Thank you so much for dropping by. I'm glad you liked everything and it didn't become boring. 😳 I'll try updating asap😃

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saji79

Hi Octo Hey!

Another beautiful update.  Is baar fursat ke lamhe ka wait na karte huve replying as soon as I read while on my way to ofc.. Haha! We never get 'fursat ke pal' I have learnt😆

Good to see Naina is enjoying the stay at hone and relaxing. Nothing is better than coming home and relaxing. Most of us have moved away from hometown either for job or after marriage. The way you have portrayed Naina's coming back home is so relatable.😍 Yeah! I wanted to maintain that emotional feel of the show and that homecoming everyone faces at some point in their life. I'm glad everyone liked it.😳

I loved Naina Preeti convo in the show and you have portrayed it so well here. Sisters dayout mast tha 👌 They are my favourite duo and love them to bits. I'm glad it felt original.😳

The paper stealing incident you have closed it well without blaming anyone and clearing Sameers name. Yeah! Sameer deserved it CVs forgot🤔

Mohabbat be panah dono ko hai par kuch zakhm bharne mein waqt lagta hai. But still she still gors ahead to clear his name thats the love she has for him. Sameer is happy seeing her. Atleast Mangola sharing to huva. Yep! There are some scars that just nullifies everything else in life. It'll take a lot of time for them to patch up (if ever destiny wants em to)😆

Koi to bata de Naina ko Sameer badal gaya hai atleast she will be happy hearing he has become more responsible. She may come to know or may not. Let's see. 😉

The last part of both seeing each other with tears dil ko chu gaya. Aww, thank you.

Afreen tujhko hasrat-e-deedar(yearning to see u)

Chasme-e-tar (tears in eyes) se zuban ka kaam liye

( Yearning to see you ,the tears of eyes did the job of tongue. ... meaning yearning to see you was told by my tears in the eyes) Beautiful. You seem to loves shayri and all. 

Keep writing ,if the responses are not so great . Those who read will have a smile on their face and thats more than enough. 

Luv

Sajida

Thank you so much for your kind words. Feels really good after reading it. I'll try to update soon despite low responses😃

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwta16

Res

UnRes 😀

"Ghar jaisa kuch nhi hota" the very first line of Naina touched my heart. And it's true. No other city can take the place of hometown. I totally loved this sisters' day-out. It was portrayed so beautifully. The Naina Preeti convo was Dil Le Lo. Panipuri convo was so emotional. Preeti missed Naina a lot and you narrated it beautifully. ❤️😃 Aww I'm glad it touched your heart. I guess everyone loved Sisters day out so I'm satisfied now. 😳

Drinking mangola from Naina's bottle took me down the memory lane. This made me nostalgic. 🥺 Poor boy! Her presence made him so happy.  I know. I miss it so much so I added it here. That's one nostalgic thing about them so I couldn't miss on it. 😃

And finally Naina cleared Sameer's name and it was a perfect closure of paper stealing track. Sameer was happy but when he got to know Naina did it, he felt more guilty. Here the VO was so beautiful n perfect. I loved the VO, Octo. ❤️🤗I'm glad it went well with you because honestly, I wasn't really convinced with the VO but kept it as it was.😆

And the last scene - Sameer adoring Naina's hair strands, her beauty was perfect. Naina didn't even acknowledge his presence but the tears said everything. I think Naina also wanted to see him. After all, pehli Mohabbat itni aasaani se nhi bhoolti. Ab jaldi se koi to baat kra do inki. True! I wanted to let you all know that she isn't a stone hearted human and has her heart intact but few things just hurt so much so that you change, or at least try to.

Loved it! Waiting for the next update. And is baar zyada wait na karwana. 🤗😃

Thank you so much Shweta🤗 I'll try to update ASAP. 

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Richa0305

The update had freshness of Initial days of YUDKBH....simply loved it. 

Waiting for the next one eagerly.

Aww thank you. I'm glad I could bring it back. I'll update asap😃