ll What will you choose?ll - AkshAn OS (9 May)

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

This OS is based on the precap of yesterday’s episode…

After saying whatever his tongue felt appropriate Akshat stormed off from the scene leaving Guddan alone. She could only listen as dadi bua jumped at the golden opportunity of dissing her character and went on till the time she had spewed every ounce of poison pent up inside her.

Lakshmi had apologized profusely for putting her in such a situation but Guddan just dismissed her with a smile. Being gullible and naive was hardly a fault!

For the first time in her existence, she felt anger….anger so extreme that she could feel her fingers twitching and wave of annoyance washing over her with every passing second she was roaming around the room.

Cracking her fingers in irritation, she took in a deep breath but to no avail. She just felt so betrayed and so frustrated. Wrapping her dainty fingers around the neck of vase, she looked at the mirror and suddenly overcome with a fit of rage, threw the vase right at the mirror as both shattered with the impact.

“Aaaaahhhh!”Guddan shouted as she threw around the accessories present on the dressing table.

As she went on to pull the bed sheet off the bed, Akshat’s nitpicky self flashed in front of her eyes and furious she turned to his portrait hanging on the wall connecting to balcony.

“Just when I start feeling that everything is getting better, you prove me wrong!” She shouted as she wiped her palm over her face, exasperated.

“What was all that anger about, huh?! On being accused of fathering a child with me!? Maybe…maybe just maybe you could’ve diffused the situation by clearing their misunderstanding that it was mere food poisoning. But no….with so much force and pressure, you shouted out the nature of our relationship as if the mere thought of me bearing your child was disgusting! And you say we’re friends!!What sort of sick games are you playing with me, Mr. Akshat Jindal?!”Guddan snickered as she turned away from his portrait, “You make those big promises with that look in your eyes and then I feel like I am the stupid one for expecting too much! Why the heck was I forced to tolerate all that nonsense that dadi bua was spouting!?”

“God, I feel so disgusted with myself! That horrified look, of absolute denial in your eyes made me feel so inferior and so small! I try my level best to not make a mockery of our relationship but you always do it. You are just a servant to your whims, and I am the one who make mistake!” Guddan chuckled as she recalled the countless times he stood by her side when she made mistakes.

“This is not right….my anger is getting the better of me. I need to cool down”, Guddan took in a deep breath and decided that she needed to get out of this place.

She deserved some peace.And thus informing dadi, she left for her parent’s place till she was able to get a hold on her feelings.

It was only later that day that Akshat realized that he had over reacted. He had come off outright rude. Feeling apologetic, he dialed Guddan…twice, thrice but no response came. Sighing he decided to get home and confront her face to face, he needed to apologise.

As Akshat threw the door to his room open, his eyes widened at the state his room was in. The mirror was broken and pieces of broken vase were shattered all over the floor. And then his hawk eye was able to locate that minute hint of red on the dressing table. Blood!

“Guddan!” He shouted worried as he opened the bathroom and on finding it empty, proceeded towards the pool area.

“Guddan!” He shouted yet again but she was nowhere to be found.

“MAA!” Akshat shouted as he descended into the drawing room to see his mother, bua and bahus engaged in conversation.

“Maa, where is Guddan?” He asked as he saw his mother’s face fall.

“Aur kaha, bhaag gayi apne maayke! Guddan loves to preach people but couldn’t swallow the bitter pill of truth when I shoved it down her throat!” Bua ji gloated feeling satisfied.

“What do you mean?”Akshat asked his heart sinking, the situation of his room already had him alarmed.

“I just showed her the mirror, that apart from being an absolutely useless saas, she has zero appeal as a woman too!”

Clenching his fist, Akshat made a pained expression and rushed out of the mansion not willing to hear how his outburst had spelled trouble for her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As the door was pulled open, Rewati found an anxious Akshat standing at the door.

“Where is Guddan?”He asked as Rewati motioned him to the the closed door across the hall.

Knocking quietly, he measured his words and started speaking, “Guddan, I am sorry for my behavior today. Can you please come outside so that we can talk?”

But no response came. Apparently, the instant Guddan realized Akshat had came, she had plugged earphones into her ear and dozed off. She just had no interest in seeing him at the moment.

“If you are stubborn,then I am just as much stubborn as you! I will be waiting here!” Akshat shouted and proceeded to wait in the hall.

He waited and waited and soon the sun went down and moon wasup. It had been like 6 hours and there was no sign of her.

“Jiju….you should leave. Di was very angry when she came home so it is probably best if you give her space..”

Akshat nodded half-heartedly as he spared one last glance at her door and stepped out of the house.

For the next few days, he tried his best to contact her but she refused to let him through. And so, an entire month passed, when Guddan decided to go back to Jindal mansion fully assured that she was OK.

Akshat had been absolutely miserable in her absence. He was after all used to her company. And so when he had heard the commotion from the hall, he stepped out of the room and was happy to see Guddan standing at the stairway….with buaji blocking it.

Determined to not let her trouble Guddan this time around,he started to descend the stairs only to pause halfway on hearing them.

“You don’t have any shame, do you?! Coming back to the house as if nothing ever happened!” Buaji ridiculed as Durga and Saru snickered.

“Why should I be ashamed? This is my house. I am free to come and go as I please!” Guddan retorted monotonously with a dead voice.

She was not here to pick a fight but she was totally willing to go on the offensive if bua ji wanted to!

“Your house! Neither are you a good saas nor a good biw…..”

But before bua ji could complete her acid remark, Guddan interrupted her, “Ek minute bua ji!”

“I may not be a good biwi according to you but the bottom line of the fact is that I am your lalla’s wife! Unfortunately…” Sparing a glance at Akshat, Guddan continued, “….your calling me Guddan Gupta can’t stop me from being Guddan Jindal. I am not really thrilled about carrying the Jindal surname but that’s how it is. And before you start saying something along the lines of you’ll get your lalla remarried to some better girl then just forget about it!”

Pressing her lips into a thin line, Guddan looked at Akshat,“Because no matter, how better that girl will be your lalla still won’t give her the time of his day!”

Akshat grimaced at her caustic remark as Guddan turned away to glare back at bua ji.

“Taali do haath se bajti hai…you must have heard that! It is not that I am not a wife to him, it’s simply that he doesn’t need a wife. You can get him remarried but in the end,the situation will still remain the same. He only had one wife and that was Antara Akshat Jindal…”

“And at least, your lalla and I are friends. It’s better than him behaving like a stranger with his supposed wife, nhi?!” Guddan raised her brow in query as bua gritted her teeth and watched as Guddan walked up the stairs and disappeared into the room.

~*~*~*~*~*~

“Guddan, I am sorry…for that….” Akshat had turned around Guddan when she smiled, “It’s fine. You are just a human being,people make mistakes. I do that all the time and you forgive me all the time.So it’s fine. And you weren’t even wrong…just a bit rude. At least you are truthful”.

“Does that mean, you are not angry?!” Akshat asked perplexed seeing her smile at him and yet….

“Of course not, it’sall in the past. Let bygones be bygones. I won’t want to tarnish our friendship over an insignificant relationship!” Guddan smiled as she forwarded her hand.

Akshat shook it but somehow her smile wasn’t the same.

In the coming days, Akshat’s doubts were proved right. She was smiling with him but still there was a distance between them. She used to talk but not as much. She had closed off from him.

Forgiveness comes not so easy. He realized that soon when one day, Guddan’s feet slipped over a perfume bottle and he broke her fall.

Before he could even make eye contact, she was up on her feet and literally pushing him away. It hadn’t been his imagination when he had seen Guddan flinch under his touch.

“What is it Guddan?You are still angry, are you not?” He asked turning her around by holding her elbow.

Subtly unwrapping his fingers, she smiled at him. “What are you even saying? You are my very dear friend! And why do you think I am angry?!”

“Then why are you not calling me, Jindal saab?!” Akshat asked as he looked at her eyes. Her lips were smiling but her eyes had gone blank.

Since that day, she had altogether stopped addressing him as‘ Jindal saab’, she used to address him either by the word, ‘dost’ or ‘friend’.

“Don’t lie Guddan! Do you think I am blind? That I can’t see those walls that you’ve raised between me and you! Do you think I can’t see how careful you behave around me compared to earlier when you were so carefree? Your smile is so damn shallow and you expect me to be alright with this!”

“Well…you should be alright with this after all I am doing this for you” Guddan spoke up.

“What?”

“Yes, and you should be careful too. We are just friends…dost as I say. You should not give me any wrong signals and I don’t want to misunderstand your friendship as something else.That’s why I am keeping a distance..”

“Guddan, hum dost hone se pehle…”

“Kuch nahi hai…”Guddan completed as Akshat looked at her in disbelief.

“I was able to forgive a friend who could not control his anger but I possibly couldn’t forgive the husband who humiliated his wife in front of others specially when this is not the first time and possibly won’t be the last!”

“Guddan main…”Akshat realized what she was insinuating and had just started to apologise when she shrugged off his palm on her shoulder, “I have never felt so humiliated in my entire life! Bua ji humiliated me in front of my bahus and made a mockery of me! I can’t forget the sneer Durga bahu and Saru bahu were directing at me! And I can hardly blame them, after all their sasur was the one who made a joke out of me in front, of all!” Guddan shouted as tears trickled down his eyes.

“But it’s not your fault either! Because hum dono ke rishte mein kuch bhi normal nhi hai. Sorry but…” Guddan looked up as she wiped her tears off.

“If you want to live in past than I won’t stop you but I refuse to continue to get hurt just because you can’t accept the present! Sorry but a relationship needs as much love as trust and respect! You want things to go your way but unfortunately life is just that unpredictable! You will have to decide if you want me to continue being in your life. Sorry but……I can’t be a wife to a man who can’t be a husband to me!”And with that Guddan rushed out of the room as Akshat plopped on the bed.

He had managed to push away one person that cared!

Do share your views! How was it?!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail

Ommmgggg u just wrote what I want.....

Nish I love you I love you soooooooooo much....

????????

This khadoos person deserve it.. I always wanted guddan to make him realise this......????????

Can I ask u for part two pls pls pls ??????????????????????????

Shona1991 thumbnail

Ahhhh I so loved it...

Totally be whistle poodu Os...

Love this guddan...

The way guddan give it back to bhuaji was so cool...

And akhir usne akshat ko aaina dikha he Diya...  

Thank you for accepting my request....

Lots of love...

akshan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow❤️❤️ kya likha hai nish.. 

Love this guddan 

Kaash show mein bhi hume aisa kuchh dekhne ko mil pata🤔

Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wow just wow👏

This is how I want Guddan to behave and show her anger towards Akshat and let Akshat know the pain of burnt that Guddan goes through.

Guddan dialogues were perfectly written.

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nish baby!! 

Proud of you and proud your Guddan here! 👏

Right on spot and directly touched my heart 💔

Sobiya153 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesomeeeee👏

Toooo gud loved it❤️

Penned beautifully 

If u wish plz make it a ts 

Loved how guddan confronted akshat n buaji🤗

Do write more

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

It's just wow. How do you manage to write such stuff Nish? This is beyond brilliant👏

Continue this if possible

Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya_luvakshan

Ommmgggg u just wrote what I want.....

Nish I love you I love you soooooooooo much....

This khadoos person deserve it.. I always wanted guddan to make him realise this......????????

Can I ask u for part two pls pls pls ??????????????????????????

kavya1994 thumbnail

Image OS. 👍🏼👏

Nish, you have beautifully penned down Guddan dialogues & emotions.⭐️Plz if possible, give it's final part too.