Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
CHAPTER SEVEN

"Don't you dare play any romantic music in my car" solded Ruhaan, when he saw her hand reaching the player.
Mishti glared at him and said "I wasn't"  even though she was doing that only. Of course the Satan wouldn't like melodies, would he?, she thought bitterly. 

She was still dwelling on the fact that he was taking her to have some ice cream...WHY? what motive could he possibly have? Is he going to poison me? that must be it, she decided. But she was so much blinded by hunger right now that she willed herself to take the risk. 

"It's upto you now, you'll have to save me from the Devil, God" she pleaded to God.
God frowned at her and said "you're so selfish Mishti, you only remember me when you have some work!"
She gasped "that's not true, you're my best friend!"
God scoffed at that and said "Really? then how come...
"Shhh, he'll hear us" she whispered
"I can already hear you, Miss Khanna, I'm not deaf" said the devil and looked at her as if she was a ran away lunatic from an asylum. Mishti didn't like that look. At all.
"I was talking to God okay?" She blurted in a fit of anger
" I already knew you were crazy, but you're delusional too, is a news to me" 
"I'm not delusional" said Mishti, levelling a glare on him
"Sure you are. God doesn't talk Miss khanna" he said, as if explaining this to a 2 year old.
"He does, to humans, Devils on the other hand are different cause" she said sweetly. Too sweetly. Although Mr Satan didn't find that amusing.
"If you have any hopes of getting your ice cream, then keep your mouth shut or I'll kick you out"
She wisely kept her mouth shut. If she hadn't needed that ice cream badly she would've shown him who was the boss here!
"Huh..you wish Mishti" scoffed God. Mishti could only give him her hardest glare.

Who talks to God? apparently that idiot. Thought Ruhaan, looking at the said idiot sitting across from him and devouring the ice cream as if all the ice cream factories were going to be sealed tomorrow!
"Can't you eat properly? No one's going to take that away from you!" the fool has managed to create a moustache on her upper lip...and he wanted to lick that off. f**k. What the hell was his problem! He was getting turned on by her display!
"You never know... Mmm...this so yummy Mr Rajvanshi, you should have some too" she said between her bites. The way her pink tongue was peaking out and licking the ice cream...and the sound she was making... f**k...she'll be the death of me! He was already rock hard. He shifted in his place and cleared his throat...
"No thanks. I'm good" he managed to rasp, his throat had suddenly gone dry.
"Your call" replied Mishti, licking her mouth, he looked away, for if he didn't, he knew he'd do something they'll both regret later.
"Let's go" he ordered
"But I want some more, I only had two!" She whined
"That's quite enough for one day, now let's go" and he practically ran from there. 
"That's quite enough, my foot!" Wailed Mishti and reluctantly followed him. But he was already driving away. Without her. That jerk! Thought Mishti and made her way to the ice cream parlour again. Now she'll have as much as she wants. Yippiee! She clapped and went inside

sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aweee..in the episode when ruhaan picked up mishty nd whn she was talking to GOD regarding the 'awkward' dailogue, i thought of this story..heheee..lovely my dear...
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Haa Our Mishtu is too cute Yaar..Loved her innocence and kiddish behaviour..Even our Ruhaan is enjoying that but not revealing it to her😉I want some cute moments between them..But this update is too short
Gis...shakti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Chota update...
But amazing tha...
He cant resist her...
Continue soon...
Vartika026 thumbnail
[QUOTE=sreevijayan]Aweee..in the episode when ruhaan picked up mishty nd whn she was talking to GOD regarding the 'awkward' dailogue, i thought of this story..heheee..lovely my dear... [/QUOTE
Thanks a lot sweetie😆
Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gis...shakti

Chota update...

But amazing tha...
He cant resist her...
Continue soon...

Thank you dear😊 I know it's short😛 I'll give a longer one next time😆
Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Haa Our Mishtu is too cute Yaar..Loved her innocence and kiddish behaviour..Even our Ruhaan is enjoying that but not revealing it to her 😉I want some cute moments between them..But this update is too short

Thank you Pranu baby😆 I know its too short😛 next one will be longer😉
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Mishti God conversation n ruhaan's reaction was funny.if mishti hadn't needed she wudve answered back.so funny.mishti wanted more icecreams she had only 2.ha ha.but ruhaan didn't allow her to have more n her reaction..ha ha

Oh god vartika...mindblowing chapters. I jst luv all of them especially last two updates jisme ruhaan pr song fit hota h...kuch kuch hota h..bhayankar...kyuki shola shola tu meri shola kyuki dola dola dil mera dola 😳     cont soon nd luv uh sis nd pm me abt the nxt update
Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anishvi

Oh god vartika...mindblowing chapters. I jst luv all of them especially last two updates jisme ruhaan pr song fit hota h...kuch kuch hota h..bhayankar...kyuki shola shola tu meri shola kyuki dola dola dil mera dola 😳     cont soon nd luv uh sis nd pm me abt the nxt update

Thank you so much sweetie😆