thanks for the claps 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Ishaani999

How do you do?
Very nice update. Like it a lot. How will Ranveer prove his love for Ishaani?

hi Sanjana
thanks for the comment
yes dear I am fine 
hope you are doing good 
glad you liked the update 
let us see how Ranveer is going to prove his love for Ishani 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anaptiras

Great update.
Eagerly waiting for the next.😳😳😳

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey
Excellent episode.
I want Ishaani to understand real love of Ranveer. I agree with Prince Asif. Ranveer always followa Ishaani to get some romance from her. Ishaani is only busy with family matters.

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
wish that Ishani understand the real love of Ranveer 
happy that your suggestion and Asif's suggestion coincide 
yes Ranveer always follows Ishani to get some romance from her but 
always Ishani gets busy with the family 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mary456

Lovely episode.
Update soon.πŸ˜‰

Hi Mary
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrachiBansal

πŸ€— best Fan Fiction Love all the episodes sakshi i am reading ur ff from starting third time becoz it gives me happiness i wanted this to happen in real between Shadhika 

hi Bansal
thanks for the comment
happy that my ff is the best fan fiction for you 
glad you liked all the episodes and happy that you started to read third time 
and happy that it gives happiness to you 
wish that this happen between Shadhika
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mas123

It's going great Sakshi. Hats off to your ishveer commitment...

Awaiting another update πŸ˜³

HI Mas
thanks for the comment 
thanks for reading my story till date
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 750
The day was moving were the day came to its evening 7 o clock were RV mansion was full of lights and the hall was so decorative were the hall itself said that the function in the house was going in a full swing. Rithika was sitting in the stage and a Mehendi lady was putting Mehendi in her hands. Nirbhay and his family were sitting near the stage and was chatting among themselves with smiles in their faces. Nirbhay was often seeing Rithika were Rithika too was often glancing Nirbhay were both were exchanging a smile to each other without to others notice. Drinks were kept on the one side corner of the hall were Ranveer was sitting in the drinking corner were he was looking as usual charming in his white pant and black shirt as in the picture

He was sitting with a silent face were the way Ishani talked to him in the afternoon was only coming to his mind. 
Ranveer(in thoughts):Why Ishani is not getting my point? She is trusting me so much but also she is not understanding me. All I need is some good time with her If I don't get that time with her I am getting anger and that is turning out to be a misunderstanding. 
Everyone were kept on coming and going in the hall and were enjoying the function were Raagini was playing with Amba and kailash were Raagini after a while seeing Amba. 
Raagini:Dadi..
Amba:Haan Raagini. 
Raagini(cutely showing her hands up to their room):Mama...
Amba:Mama giving you to me and she has going to change her dress and come. She will get ready and come here only okay?
Raagini(cutely shook her head as yes):hmm 
Ranveer was silently thinking how to make this misunderstanding correct in between him and Ishani were when he was thinking that was the moment Ishani was coming down in the stairs were Ranveer's eyes without to his control fell over Ishani were he really in a micro second lost himself completely to Ishani. Ishani was looking like a gorgeous angel to his eyes were she was wearing a green color Lehenga and Choli She was wearing studs in her ears and the simple make up was showing her like a heavenly queen were she was looking like:

Ranveer seeing Ishani and with a mesmerized face was admiring her. Ishani came down to the hall were she saw for Raagini and spotting her with Amba and with a smile went to Amba and saw Raagini and gave a smile to her were she took Raagini in her hands and held her close to her. Raagini cutely smiled to her and lovingly kissed Ishani's cheek were Ishani too with a smile seeing Raagini and in a cute move kissed Raagini's cheek were Ranveer now completely lost himself to Ishani were with a anger of not able to be with Ishani seeing the drinks server. 
Ranveer:One peg Whiskey.
Drinks server hearing it made one peg of Whiskey ready and he gave the glass to Ranveer were Ranveer seeing Ishani itself and he drank the whiskey in single Gulp and he kept the empty glass and he got up from the chair and he started to walk from there. Ishani telling something to Amba and giving a smile to Amba and she started to walk from there towards the kitchen were Ranveer seeing Ishani going towards Kitchen he too walked and he went near Ishani and he stood in front of Ishani. Ishani feeling Ranveer in front of her stopped herself from Walking and saw Ranveer a normal look. 
Ranveer(in a clear tone):I want to talk to you. 
Ishani(seeing all the sides and then again seeing Ranveer):Ranveer we have already talked. So don't create a scene here. Function is going on. (telling it she started to walk again).
Ranveer again walked behind her and again went in front of her and stood in front of her were Ishani too stopped again and saw Ranveer with a bit anger face. 
Ishani:Ranveer don't behave like a child now. 
Ranveer(in a clear tone):I will behave like this only talk to me Ishani or else..(before he could complete).
Ishani:Or else what?(with a bit anger face):Stop coming behind me..(telling it without waiting for his answer she started to walk from there to the kitchen).
Ranveer had a anger face were he didn't know how to make Ishani calm now. Rithika's hands were filled with Mehendi were the Mehendi lady saw Rithika with a smile. 
Mehendi Lady:What is your Husband's name?
Rithika(with a smile seeing Nirbhay who was talking and smiling to Aarthi and seeing the Mehendi Lady and in a cute tone):Nirbhay..
Mehendi Lady with a smile wrote Nirbhay's name in Rithika's hand. 
Mehendi lady:Finished..
Rithika with a smile shook her head as okay were Everyone started to clap their hands as the Mehendi ceremony got over. Aarthi brought Nirbhay near Rithika. 
Aarthi(seeing Rithika):Bhabhi show your hands to Bhaiya let him find his name. 
Rithika(with a smile):hmm tk(she with a smile showed her hands to Nirbhay).
Nirbhay too with a smile started to search for his name in Rithika's hands were searching for a while and finding his name and showed his name to everyone..
Nirbhay:here is my name..
Everyone smiled happily and clapped their hands were Rithika too smiled happily were Nirbhay saw Rithika and gave a wink to her. 
Amba(seeing Rithika and Nirbhay):Tk everyone of you have your dinner and then go back to your rooms and sleep. 
Tomorrow morning is marriage and we all should get up ready early. 
Everyone shook their heads and went to have their dinner. Everyone started to have the dinner and they all started to retire back to their rooms. Ranveer came back to their room were he was walking here and there and was thinking how to talk to Ishani. He was so much hurt by Ishani's behavior. He was waiting for Ishani to come back to their room. 
To be continuedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 5 years ago
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ranveer should stop going behind Ishaani...sometimes her pride and arrogance annoy me a lot...what does she think of herself?...her mother Teresa attitude is very annoying...She should be going behind Ranveer...not him
PrachiBansal thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Ranveer should stop going behind Ishaani...sometimes her pride and arrogance annoy me a lot...what does she think of herself?...her mother Teresa attitude is very annoying...She should be going behind Ranveer...not him

πŸ‘correct