Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: kaku17

Indu,  maybe Deepika and you're right that it's Dri's words asking him to walk away added more fuel to his anger and he ended up with muthi bhar sindoor. 

As his face was covered with shehra but jitna bhi uska face dikh raha tha , it seems rakshit was very angry at that time, if he was not sitting in d mandap then he would had surely bursted like a volcano

When he saw drishti immediately be turned back 2 see shikhar & he understood there was no shikhar drishti marriage.

Rakshit's anger is totally justified

Constantly being blackmailed by mahima 4 marriage

Divya being adamant 2 marry him 

Drishti again & again refusing him & insulting him

Shikhar making him aware of his attraction 4 drishti

His inner conflict

Shikhar drishti marriage announcement

Finally d girl who insulted him by saying no girl deserve him is sitting in his bride place & instructing him what 2 do or what not 2 do which he hated d most

All this thing fueled him up.
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am liking Rakshit and his expressions are so perfect, he is angry on both Shikhar and Drishti and he understood their plan. Drishti expressions are of shock and happiness is also evident on her face at that time.
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Woah finally watched.
I have to say Shekhar stole today's episode for me.
All his dialogues/reactions were on point with each and every character. 
He insinuated to R many times y he took that decision. 
As a brother he did what he could to stop his elder bro from making such a magnifying mistake that would affect many lives, knowing the pressure R was in from his mum.

I guess with Dri we have to wait and watch for the flashbacks of her convo with S to see why he willingly supported her to to deceive R + Di despite them both having their own agenda to stop this marriage.

(One thing confused me, Di foster parents were stood behind her and they know R was part of the other couple )😕

Coming to R although he didn't want to firstly marry, nor marry Di but seeing Dri in the place of his bride was a really shocking moment for him. 
It wasn't even about ego. 
Two people R + Di marriage had been fixed to take place and deception of this level could only lead to chaos, misery and heartbreak. 
The mess Dri + S have created has very widening repercussions. Except Di both brothers, Dri, his family's/ his own reputation (everything) is on the line here.

I believe R would'nt have gone ahead with the remaining rituals there and then had Dri not tried to take 'control' again and issue him another 'instruction' (to conclude the drama they had enacted). Even his mother's fears wouldn't be enough to push him ahead.

At that moment he really wanted to teach her what it feels like trying to command over someone else's life (as huge a decision as this was) when it goes against what you were expecting. And how he took the wind out of her sails with that furious filling of her maang!

Dri definitely wasn't expecting that! 
When she presented him the option to back out she was confident as they had a valid excuse for all as to why they couldn't proceed. But now, she became tangled in her own web.

Divya - I really don't watch much of her scenes, bt I liked what I saw today. Her happiness, relief quickly turns to shock, disbelief and mounting panic of what S is saying to her. The actress does the serious, emotional scenes well. Whatever her personality, character, it's horrifying to be the recipient of such deception. I didn't watch her + Lav scenes so no idea what happened.

And the last scene ...where R says "what have you made me into today...". 
1) He (un) intentionally broke his word with Di
2) He w/out consent married Dri in a moment of anger

That's why I say to keep R character like this. Words/expression/ body lang is enough to express his displeasure/ hurt. Adhvik can do that through his eyes. No need for pushing around etc.

Have to mention Drishti looked beautiful waiting for R. Let's hope they can become the solace to each others inner turmoil. 

Sofna thumbnail
I enjoyed P scenes for the first time.
Sangeeta is a good actress, if the costumes can be subdued and the over unnecessary acting in many places - she blends in well
Edited by Sofna - 5 years ago
Sofna thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaku17

Count me in Indu...even I thought that Dri didn't think he'll complete the ritual given the 2-3 showdowns between them. She probably thinks he doesn't like her as he had already stated it earlier though that was in retaliation to what she said.

I also think that Raks will bail out Dri during muh dikhai rasam. Infact what I feel is he'll take the entire onus of the bride swap on himself and thus absolving ShiDri of the same.  This will also help D to understand that Raks was never in to her and so her anger towards Dri might lessen and she won't do anything terrible. 

It doesn't matter if he does this bcz Dri has already asked Di not to marry R.
And then suddenly in the midst S + Dri decide to marry
And now a groom and bride swap took place too
One too many coincidences for anyone to accept esp a spoilt, bratty character like Di.
She's going to do P''s work ðŸ˜†. I feel like cept Mahima the other 2 chachi's too will join in with Di in taunting Dri.

I'm waiting to see if Dri name is announced becz it would give P the alert she needed.
I don't think the star sign of Dri will be revealed yet either.

ArjunfanNAJAAN thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AnnaSloan

PM. See if it works.  ðŸ˜‰

Can i be helped here too. I kinda have been missing episodes because of class. ðŸ˜Š
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
On hotstar who can get all d episodes