Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
GRAND FINALE

I skipped the whole first dance performance, but Sree is back? Wah! I didn't expect that.

If each round was elimination round, then why didn't everyone perform? It's not fair that only three people are competing and the other 2 get through to the next round without even trying. The stunt is cool! Wah! Adi did that stunt so well! He lost his footing, but still he grabbed onto the ladder and climbed up. I also liked how his competitive side is finally coming out. Aly giving up at this stage. Damn. Rohit had to help Ridhima along, but at least she tried. She doesn't have the arm strength to lift herself up, but at least she tried.

The second stunt has similarities to so many previous stunts, especially from Akshay's time. I still remember this stunt from Akshay's time when the contestants had to get into a tube and collect flags while water was shooting at them with force. And of course Shamita has an excuse ready. The water is too cold. Wah but she completed it. Very good. But Punit has done it faster. At least it appeared so. He didn't spend as much time outside the water as Shamita did and he actually used the slide.

Skipped the Rising Star performance.

Hehe I loved Akshay's sweatshirt. ðŸ˜† And then dayum! Just dayum! Toast to Akshay! I want him and Rohit hosting a season together!

Akshay and Rohit's masti with contestants. That was fun to see.

That last stunt is typical Rohit Shetty! Loving it! I do feel that for at least this final stunt, the other two finalists shouldn't have been allowed to watch. I get that everything is mostly happening inside the container, but still. They are getting an advantage by watching. Punit was smart. He didn't memorize all the codes, just the last one. After all for the first 2 the combos were right there in front of him. He did throw the flare early. Really early. Ridhima lost a lot of time in opening that last combination lock. It didn't work for her. It took Adi time on that first code, but he picked up speed after that. Wah! On all 3! Wah!

Skipped the whole Rising Star portion again and the promo of Jhansi Ki Rani.

Rohit's mummy's phone again. ðŸ˜† And then Rohit stalling. ðŸ¤£

YAHOOO!!! PUNIT WON!!!
Edited by Metis - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi990 thumbnail
thanks wow i am so happy ðŸ˜Š
TinkiGogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I personally feel the first stunt that Aditya did should be the grand finale stunt.It was difficult than the actual fonale stunt.
ProfMcGonagall thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2
The actual finale stunt was kinda easy for a finale stunt. It was dynamic no doubt, but I wanted more. Like maybe the contestants having to jump into the water, swim to the platform, and then let off the flare.

I agree with TinkiGogoi. That first stunt was more dynamic than the finale.

But I'm so glad that Punit won!
Edited by ProfMcGonagall - 5 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
First stunt
Aly disappointing
Asha Negi would have nailed this stunt
Ridhima was ok Rohit was a great support he was spoonfeeding her. I think she could have done slightly better

Second stunt
Wow in this stunt too shamita talking about cold water
That being said she was really good.
Punit was fabulous

Punit fabulous pace I like how he said I hope to start first and finish first
Aditya good competition
Ridhima good at first but panicked in code and opening thing

Stunt could have been more challenging Edited by priya185 - 5 years ago
JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I thought the finale stunt was simple compared to other seasons. There used to be series of stunts involved like jumping from the helicopter, swimming in the sea, climbing a boat then assembling something, opening trunks or driving a car invloved. This year it was just opening a few locks and throwing a flare from the helicopter. 

If there was no rising star involved this would have been a very good finale.
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I liked the first 2 stunts while the 3rd stunt was heavily compromised.

First stunt 

They were performed at very early stages of KKK by Asha Negi and Rithvik Dhanjani in their seasons respectively.

But still it was dynamic and they could have put this for finale instead of that baby stunt.

Aly's was a huge disappointment . Somehow I wasn't convinced with his Cramp and it looked more like acting to me .

Riddhima's lady luck shone again and made her entry grand finale but am happy it shone only till here and did not carry her till the trophy .

Second stunt 

Even this stunt was difficult and this could have also passed for a finale act .

Shamita did some acting but then am happy she finished it unlike Aly Goni and Riddhima.

Grand finale stunt

Since I had missed the explanation part I was eagerly looking at Punit perform it. But then when he finished the stunt, I was heavily disappointed .

The stunt which they showed as grand finale doesn't even qualify in stunt as it had absolutely nothing in it.

In the other seasons , the finale stunt is so difficult and lengthy that the contestant is out of breath by the time they finish it. Over here there was no difficulty at all. Any normal person can do it that too without any guidance. 

Minionite thumbnail
I feel like the finale stunt was changed and made easier because Rohit realized that the contestants were such crybabies and he didn't know which of them would make it through. When it was introduced I was expecting a stunt where they jump out of the helicopter into the water. Then they have to swim to the shore, get into the car, drive the car into the truck, and then maybe climb out of the truck to the top where the rig was set up, climb it, and grab a flag to mark the end of the stunt.

I did like the first 2 stunts.

@ Abhilasha: Aly was 100% acting. And bad acting at that. He probably thought he could do the stunt because Adi did it, then he got up there and realized it was actually very tough and gave up. Ridhima tried. I have to give her credit there. She was babied along the way, but at least she tried. She would probably have completed the stunt as well if she hadn't lost her balance on the pole. Her arms aren't that strong that she could heave herself up like Adi did on the ladder.

Shamita was too much. Pani bahut thanda hai. What did she expect? A sauna? A jacuzzi? That's part of the toughness of the stunt.