Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I just realised one thing. Bella never looked very convincing when she cried for VIk. In the initial episodes her crying is not at all convincing. But when Bella thought Mahir was dead, her crying looked very genuine. 
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello everyone(whoever is there)😳
just popping in to say i loved that scene where Bela falls on Mahir and her wet hair all over him and umm other things too😳

Waise one thing i always wondered was, why didn't Bela scold Mahir? She always scolded Mahir back in those days but at that time she didn't. Was it because hamari Bela raani got attracted to Mahir ji for a minute?😈

And Ash i read your comment about yellow in the previous pages, i agree yellow has always been their lucky colour😃 This was the second scene in yellow i guess
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: The.Wanderer

I just realised one thing. Bella never looked very convincing when she cried for VIk. In the initial episodes her crying is not at all convincing. But when Bella thought Mahir was dead, her crying looked very genuine. 

and this reminded me of the precap dailogues where Bela said somethingabout not having fallen in true love ever before. 

Also you are right her pain wasn't that strong in these episodes as much as  it waswhen she feared Mahir was dead. I am at loss of words to elaborate further but i totally agree with you.
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Claire can you please come out of the stalking mode and join us? 
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maria.Jewel

Hello everyone(whoever is there)😳

just popping in to say i loved that scene where Bela falls on Mahir and her wet hair all over him and umm other things too😳

Waise one thing i always wondered was, why didn't Bela scold Mahir? She always scolded Mahir back in those days but at that time she didn't. Was it because hamari Bela raani got attracted to Mahir ji for a minute?😈

And Ash i read your comment about yellow in the previous pages, i agree yellow has always been their lucky colour😃 This was the second scene in yellow i guess

Who wouldn't feel attracted to such a hottie? ðŸ˜‰
fortitudeoth thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bella's journey has been fun to watch. She starts to soften a little in each episode. I think in many ways this was when she first started to see his goodness especially after she found him sleeping outside
fortitudeoth thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Where did everyone go? Sonie, Ash, Maria?
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: fortitudeoth

Bella's journey has been fun to watch. She starts to soften a little in each episode. I think in many ways this was when she first started to see his goodness especially after she found him sleeping outside

Yeah. I think she began to at least subconsciously understand that he is a decent guy.  

Anyways good night. I am sleeping now.