Nice update dear
Loved it
Thanks

Thanks Asif! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

They are so poles apart. Mahir is so grounded; Bella is so lively. I think they are going to influence each other in a good way. Mahir will make her more grounded; Bella will make Mahir loosen up in life.

Bella is already a fan of Sumitra. But then I think it is natural to a person with Bella background. She has had nobody in her life ever since she was born. She never ever felt kindness even in a basic level. A kind of small kindness will leave her mind boggle and stupefy. It seems this girl will go miles to please Sumitra and keeps her happy. 

Nice update. Please update soon. Can't wait for the next update. 

She will certainly do all that it takes to keep Sumitra happy. 

And Nuomi, rest you have summed up really well. ๐Ÿ‘

The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

And mahir drives his own car and goes to college ..no driver ...

Who said anything about driving his own car? See Varuni, he roams around in a chauffeur driven car. Like uniformed chauffeurs.  And Andy owns multiple cars, and a HUGE bungalow in the snootiest area in the city of dreams. 

Being brought up by Sumitra, Mahir is grounded, but they are rich. And in front of the Sehga's Bella is nothing.Like really nothing. 
The.Wanderer thumbnail

CHAPTER 9

Mahir had insisted that Bella come for maths tuitions even on Sunday. So on Sunday evening Bella rang the bell of Sehgal Mansion and the door was opened by Bhushan. She was carrying a small bag with her that day. When Sumitra saw her she asked her about the bag.

Bella: Actually aunty this bag has a dress that I will be wearing. I am going to a party tonight,

Sumitra: Where will you get ready?

Bella: In the car. But if you don't mind I will put on the dress here itself.

Sumitra: Sure. Why not?

Just then Mahir came and took her away to his room. Sumitra followed them to ask if they wanted coffee only to find Mahir sitting on the chair and Bella settling on the floor. She was most displeased to see Bella sitting on the cold floor.

Sumitra: MAHIR! What is this? Why is she sitting on the floor? Is that how you treat people?

Mahir: Ma, I...

Bella: Aunty no I insisted. I am not very comfortable studying on the study table so...

Sumitra: But then you can sit on the bed and study right?

Bella looked at Mahir and Sumitra turned her furious eyes on her son.

Sumitra: Mahir! How can you do this? Bella, you sit on the bed and study. I will not have you sitting on the floor. Go!

Bella meekly went and sat on the other side on the bed. Mahir was looking cross between amused and affronted. He was amused to see Bella's antics and affronted because his bed was his own and now he would have share it with this girl. He was still not sure about what he felt for Bella. She was a good girl, a decent student, she had brains but she was reluctant to use them. If she concentrated enough she could solve the sums easily. But the problem was that she did not feel the need to concentrate often enough. Mahir was someone who would continue to read even if a bomb went off beside him while Bella was someone who would get distracted even if pin dropped near her. Many a times he had to reprimand her for getting distracted by her phone. It had gotten to the extent that he had confiscated her phone one evening. But it had ended up embarrassing him as Yuvi had chosen just that moment to send some really cheeky messages and Mahir had once again blushed deep red as those messages flashed across her unlocked mobile screen in bold letters. After that he insisted on turning her phone off before she handed it over to him.

But all of this was just superficial. Deep down Mahir had begun to admire her. He was already loving her unapologetic behaviour but as days progressed, he found that she was surprisingly well read. She could hold conversations on various topics with great ease. Under the brat like behaviour, a very intelligent and knowledgeable girl was hidden. Her choices for reading were very different from Mahir's choices. While Mahir read for knowledge and academic progress, Bella read for fun. Bella enjoyed fiction, mythology and history. Mahir's choices were biographies and autobiographies of famous people and business related books. Just a couple of days ago, he came home to find Bella already sitting in his living room chatting with Sumitra.

FLASHBACK

Sumitra: So you say I should read The Roll of the Dice and The Rise of Kali by Anand Neelkantan?

Bella: Yes aunty. He writes really well but more than that he writes form Duryodhana's POV. You know it is really fascinating to read about the so called heroes of the great epic from the villain's POV. It gives you a very different understanding of the epic.

Sumitra: You know that is a very unique choice for a twenty year old.

Bella: Please aunty, don't tell anyone. My friends will disown me if they find out about my reading habits. I have a reputation to maintain. It's just that I saw you reading The Outcast's Wife and I couldn't stop myself.

Sumitra: Don't worry! Your secret is safe with me. Bella, after your exams are over, take out time and meet me over coffee someday. I will love to discuss these things with you. Andy and Mahir are very similar in this one matter. Mythology doesn't fascinate either of them.

Bella: I would love that aunty. Even I don't have anyone with whom I can discuss these things. But, the exams have been postponed by one more week. I just want them to get over. I hate the subject.

Sumitra: Don't let Mahir hear you say that. He simply adores the subject.

Bella: Well I don't have much of an opinion about people who love maths.

Sumitra: You know what? Me neither. I detested the subject when I was in school. But Mahir takes after his father. Andy adores the subject.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Mahir had walked in while they both were sharing a laugh. He had heard the whole conversation and had been amused that Bella was bonding so well with his mother that they were planning coffee dates with each other. Well he was glad. His ma was a diehard mythology fan and she was constantly trying to get Mahir to read those books. Now if she found a fellow mythology fan in Bella, she would stop pestering him at least. He smiled at this memory and Bella caught him smiling.

Bella: Why are you smiling so goofily? My general observation is that people smile so idiotically when they are thinking about the person they love. Are you thinking about your girlfriend?

Mahir: What? No! I don't have a girlfriend.

Bella: Your crush then. Who is she?

Mahir: Bella, focus on your studies. If you don't finish this exercise then I will let you leave for the party. Got it?

Bella: You are such a bore Mahir!

And she got down to solving the sums again. Soon she had finished the whole exercise and she presented the book to Mahir. Mahir started checking those sums and frowned. There was one habit of hers which he despaired over. She would say 54 but end up writing 56 somehow and the whole calculation would go for a toss. Even now she had done a similar thing. That made the whole of the sum useless as she had erred in the first step itself. He pointed out her mistake to her and she bit her tongue like she always did. He couldn't help but admire how cute she looked when she did that. He made her solve that sum again and when that was done,

Bella: Mahir... (And gestured towards the door)

Mahir: What? I am not going out...

Bella: Okay, fine! I will change in front of you. I had thought it would make you awkward seeing a girl change clothes so I... But it's fine...

Mahir: What? You didn't tell me that you wanted to change...

Bella: Why else would I ask you to go out of your own room?

Muttering to himself, Mahir went out and Bella shut the door behind him. Within a few minutes he heard an anguished shriek from inside. 
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Wanderer

Who said anything about driving his own car? See Varuni, he roams around in a chauffeur driven car. Like uniformed chauffeurs.  And Andy owns multiple cars, and a HUGE bungalow in the snootiest area in the city of dreams. 

Being brought up by Sumitra, Mahir is grounded, but they are rich. And in front of the Sehga's Bella is nothing.Like really nothing. 

Yes her mom after all an actress ..actors r nothing before top 10 rich people ..see how actors danced in Ambanis wedding๐Ÿ˜†
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Why they need to study in mahir bedroom
Mahir house has a study room right ..and why she need to change clothes in mahir room .she can use guest room right . Sumi might have shown her guest room to use for rest room purpose changing clothes etc ..since she us coming yo that home for so many days 
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was nice update
Liked bela sumitra bonding
Mahir admires her secretly
Curious to know why she shouted.
Update soon please
Thanks
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Why bela needs to sit on bed or floor ..she can use sofa ..right if she does not like study tableEdited by VARUNI2014 - 5 years ago
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Wanderer

Tata Ambani league rich. Like owing helicopters and helipad rich. Like really dirty rich. 

Oh okay I see. In that case please don't forget the private jet, private islands, and money more than anybody can imagine stash away somewhere in Swiss banks. ๐Ÿคฃ

The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Oh okay I see. In that case please don't forget the private jet, private islands, and money more than anybody can imagine stash away somewhere in Swiss banks.  ๐Ÿคฃ

No those things would have come if there was no word limit. I would have Mahir zooming around in choppers like Shivay from Ishqbaaz would. Given a choice I would send Mahir to college in a chopper. But sadly I can't. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

But no, on a more serious note, the money mention will not come as neither Sumitra nor Mahir are money minded people. And so there is a very little scope for money talk. Janvi would have brought this up, but she knows that she is far below the Sehgal's. Bella's lifestyle is sustained by by her father's money. Janvi is struggling to pay her bills and so the come back is important to her. Her story is like those yesteryear stars who once had the world at their feet but are now struggling to sustain their lavish lifestyle. Lack of work and reluctance to give up on lavish lifestyle has ended up ruining Janvi completely.