Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Watched Eternal Love! Loved it! The ending left me wanting for more  πŸ˜†
I only liked Su Su and Ye Hua's story in the beginning. It just went downhill after entering heaven. 
Bai Qian and Ye Hua's story was way better. Omg he realized Bai Qian right after the first meeting! Nayy but yayy to that I'll-take-the-potion-and-forget-all-the-torture track. 
I loved the parallel leads! Poo told me there's an Eternal Love sequel coming based on them yayyy!! 

I totally skipped lot of scenes around the time ML and FL(as mortal) entered heaven. I got really annoyed by the Ghost Tribe side story. I didn't like their king nor the queen. And then that  Su Jin became annoying with her evil plans. So I skipped them a lot! 
Everyone else was lovely πŸ˜†

His expressions (or  the lack of them at times) were everything β€οΈ πŸ˜†
Related image

Oh and totally loved FL's acting! I could differentiate between Su Su and Bai Qian super easily!
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tris007

I only liked Su Su and Ye Hua's story in the beginning. It just went downhill after entering heaven. 
Bai Qian and Ye Hua's story was way better. Omg he realized Bai Qian right after the first meeting! Nayy but yayy to that I'll-take-the-potion-and-forget-all-the-torture track. 
I loved the parallel leads! Poo told me there's an Eternal Love sequel coming based on them yayyy!! 

I totally skipped lot of scenes around the time ML and FL(as mortal) entered heaven. I got really annoyed by the Ghost Tribe side story. I didn't like their king nor the queen. And then that  Su Jin became annoying with her evil plans. So I skipped them a lot! 

Related image

Oh and totally loved FL's acting! I could differentiate between Su Su and Bai Qian super easily!

Happy you loved it Tris!!! Yang Mi's acting is outstanding in every role she plays!!! Watch "Love Me If You Dare" too..Its a crime thriller drama!!! 
angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ianoconic

Has anyone watched "Story of yunxi palace"?

I just finished watching it. Its a longer series than usual cdrama series like "Legend of fuyao" consisting of 70 episodes but its brilliant. 
The female lead character is damn impressive.

Loved it.. have watched it thrice already... it doesn't get old or boring.
Wished we got to see some moments of her with her babies... at least a scene of her and the emperor with a baby...
angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Anyone watching story of Ming lan... it's slow paced... am at episode 10 and the leads have yet to meet as adults... it's ffwd for me at the moment.
Side note: the leads got married recently and are expecting their first child :):)
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tris007

Related image

*Hi-five*. I just started with this one. I watched legend of fuyao and most of the main cast is same here. Not sure if they are from same PH but the story is nice, nothing great like LOF but good. 
I loved vengo gao here a lot can't wait for his independent story. dong hua dijun is AMAZING!!!😳😳😳 I loved watching him more than ML.
Edited by Ianoconic - 5 years ago
Ianoconic thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelpureness

Loved it.. have watched it thrice already... it doesn't get old or boring.
Wished we got to see some moments of her with her babies... at least a scene of her and the emperor with a baby...

Same here. Whenever I have nothing better to watch I just pick episodes for SOYP or Ashes of love to watch as you promptly said it doesn't get old or boring❀️
I too wish there were more scenes post leap for ML and FL and yunglao's character was quite toned down too post leap.
Ianoconic thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelpureness

Anyone watching story of Ming lan... it's slow paced... am at episode 10 and the leads have yet to meet as adults... it's ffwd for me at the moment.

Side note: the leads got married recently and are expecting their first child :):)

Not started this one. Although I want to watch it for zhao lying, I don't know why am reluctant to start on this one.