Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Thank you for the PM Di... I read all the parts in one go and should say you have done an amazing work... The subject is delicate yet complex- a love story between a businessman and a school going kid...
The way you treated the subject so far is praiseworthy, you didn't rush their so called relationship... Initially I felt it was nothing but an infatuation but the way you established love between them is brilliant...

The most notable feature is that you didn't kill the innocence of a school going kid, didn't make Ishita to act like a mature person- highlight for me... She was still naive, befuddled and hesitant about the relationship as any sane girl of her age does... While on the other hand, Raman is an adult and he behaved like one... He spoke to parents on either side and convinced them... Resolved to wait for his love...Proposed her like a Boss in the most romantic way during the candlelight dinner...Supporting Ishita to accomplish her dream of being a doctor ...

Another noteworthy point is the way you portrayed Amma's character... She is a mother of a kid, who is in adolescence and as expected was shocked, suprised and confused over the marriage proposal... As a mother, she understands the age difference between the pair.. She knows that a hiatus of 8 years for marriage is risk taking and vented out her inhibitions and still living in the world of fear as none can foresee the future...

Thank you so much for such adept treatment of an intricate subject...
sharmilasairam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wooow my one of favourite story u update. Ishita passed medical entrance.
Y u given leap  
I want to explore ishra love more. 
Show some thing like how ishita become mature and understanding the relationship value of raman. 
Show how she love raman. 
Show alot of ishra love moment. 
How they sharing their love  
Please Please 
taahir004 thumbnail
Fantastic and so Awesome Chapter 

sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its so good that even after being in a relationship, Ishita managed to pass the exam...
hope Amma does not fear more about Ishra's relationship

continue soon please
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
HHi friends finally I m back with new update. 

Shot 12

Raman congratulated ishita and did jumped in joy . She hugged amma and appa tight ,she was about to hug Raman too but stopped noticing her parents presence . Amma and appa blessed ishra for a happy successful life . In between all these Raman asked Appa's permission to take ishita for a day out as she deserve something really special as her birthday gift for her success.  Appa immediately granted permission to him but told that theh should return back soon in evening as he is hokng up organise a nice party on this occasion of celebration . Raman promised that he will drop ishita before 6.00 PM. He then told ishita to rush as they don't have much time . Ishita nodded and was going to get ready when Raman stopped her . She stopped and looked him with questioning eyes when Raman passed a packed to her . She raised her eyes asking what's there in the bag for which Raman said " go get ready wearing this "

She looked at her amma ,who pressed her eyes giving permission take the gift.  Ishita then took the packet and went inside while amma told Raman to sit and talk to appa till she will make coffee for them . Raman settled with Appa and both started talking about ishita's result and her admission . Soon amma showed up with coffee and snacks ,they had it between their talks ,then appa excused himself as he has to go to office . After a while he saw ishita, she was wearing the peach designer anarkali suit which he had brought for her . Her long hair was open ,she had done minimal makeup while has put a small diamond bindi on her forehead. She has coloured her already pink lips with pink  lipcolor and was looking beautiful enough for Raman to skip a beat . She walked out and then went to her mother and asked " amma how I m looking ".

Amma- very beautiful kanna . Waise kanna where you people are going. 

R- nothing precisely ,atfirst ma has called ishita so will take her home then l will take ishita for some shopping ,then we will have our lunch in some restaurant then I will drop her back .

Amma - ohh ... 

Raman was talking to amma but his eyes were on ishita, while she was blushing hard feeling his eyes on her . Ishita took permission from her mother and then went out . Raman opened passenger door for her ,she settled there while Raman sat on driver seat and started the ignition . They drove out of society while ishita was looking at him time to time , he knew that she is waiting for his comment on her look. After driving for few minutes he stopped the car in corner , before ishita could ask anything , he removed the hair strand which was blocking her view and spoke " I couldn't admire you infront of amma , let me see you thoroughly for sometimes ."

Ishita looked at him then downcasted her eyes , Raman held her face in his both palm and admired her . He was still looking at her when she said " Raman it's not looking good ,we are standing on road and people are passing us . It weird ,I think we should go ".

R- ok.

Saying so he drove towards his house. After about half an hour ,they reached his house, both went inside . Ishita took blessing from toshiji and hugged dolly ,both wished her a happy birthday.Toshiji gifted her a gold earring ,ishita was  reluctant to take them when Raman said " take them ,its youd birthday gift ,amma won't tell anything. "

T- consider this as my blessing on your birthday

Ishita took it happily and said " dolly what have you brought for me ".

D- che why would I give you any gift ,mamma, bhai everybody is giving you gift .

I- mummyji kahin Jalne ki boo aa rahi hai .

Ishita said to toshiji ,signalling towards dolly . Toshiji and Raman giggled while dolly glared them . Ishita walked to her and spoke " you know na ,tere gift ke bina mera birthday poora nahi hone wala ,de ab mera gift ".

D- I only got a dress for you .

I- haan to de na ,I will wear it now only .

D- you are already wearing this lovely dress .

I- wo to hai but you know it's too beautiful to wear for shopping ,tu de na I will wear yours .

D- bhai won't mind if you change .

I- pagal hai kya , he is much more mature than us .haina Raman .

R- make it soon ,we have to leave .

I- dekha ,now give me my dress ,tu khud rakhna  chahti thi na .

D- if I will kill you na ,then you will die without becoming my bhabhi .

I- if you will kill me ,then Raman will not leave you .

Ishita and dolly went to hed room talking like this toshiji and Raman were just smiling witnessing their bonding . Till ishita was changing Raman informed his PA that he will not he available at office so she should cancel all his meeting, he agreed to him . Later ishita came out and find the hall empty , she asked for toshiji and Raman ,the help informed that both had gone to their room . Ishita thought to wait for Raman in hall only ,then opted otherwise and walked to his room ,she was about to knock the door but found it ajar ,so she slowly walked in . Ishita scanned the room ,it was a big room with sophisticated decor and expensive furnitures . She looked towards the walls ,one wall had a showcase where all his awards were kept, one had a his pictures from his childhood till now . She turned to other wall and was surprised to see a big picture of her in which she was laughing carelessly and was looking angelic . She looked at her pic and was trying to recall when he would had taken that pic . She was still lost in the pic when she heard " I had taken this pic ,when you came to our house for a week stay,you and dolly were fighting over something and you were teasing her ,that time I took this pic . "

Ishita turned and said " aap kab aaye ".

R- when you were lost in the pic . Glad you come, now look at the room and tell me what more changes to want to bring before you come here to stay. 

I- abhi time hai ,I m yet to join my Mbbs.

R- wo to hai ,you know though I had told that I am ready to wait for all these years but now it's being too difficult to stay away from you .

Ishita didn't had any answer for this ,she didn't said anything while Raman cupped her face and spoke " happy birthday to you sweety ".

She rested her head on his chest and spoke " where is my birthday gift ".

R- arey we are going for shopping na ,there you can buy whatever you want .

I- I don't want those thing but something else .

R- what?

I- recall you had promised something. 

Raman thought for a while then spoke " I don't remember anything "

I- yaad karo you had promised something ,you told me that you will give that to me on my 18th birthday . 

R- mujhe yaad nahi hai .

I- Raman this is not fair, you had promised me ,yaad Karo .

She spoke playing with his shirt buttons .He said " tum hi bol do "

She signalled towards her lips and spoke " don't you remember anything "

He smirked and said " tum bolo I didn't recall"

She made patterns on his chest and said " you promised me that you will kiss me on my lips on my 18th birthday as I will became adult that day ".

R- achcha ji you remember that .

I- humm ,I was waiting for this day very patiently .

R- earlier you were so shy and chuimui type but now you had became so naughty .

Ishita pinched his nose and spoke " apne fiance ke saath naughty nahi hongi to kiske saath hongi . You know I want to do every naughty things with you ,which all girls want to do. 

R- achcha tell me what more you wanna do .

I- Inow when I had became adult I  had a long list .

R- achcha ji what's it .

I- will tell you afterwards, atfirst you give me my birthday gift, before anyone arrives. 

R- ish , baby don't you think you are being impatient .

I- and don't you think you are being sadu , you don't how much impatient our generation is . Girls and boys of my our age  not only kiss but they do everything .

R- uff ,I could never had imagined that my chuimui ishita can talk so boldly .

I- its you who had made me like this ,now stop giving excuses ,and ...

R- I m all yours ,do what ever you want. 

I- main kaise...

R- start it .

I- sachchi .

R- humm ,you wanna experience it na ,then do it .waise bhi it's your gift then take it .

Ishita blushed listening to him ,while he signalled towards his lips . She then looked into his eyes ,wounded her arms around his neck ,tip toed and pressed her lips on his . She sucked his lips fof long time then he opened his mouth for her and started kissing her back with same passion . Both kissed for long ,one kissed melted into two, two into three . Finally they parted after long when Raman noticed that they are going behind their limits.  He told ishita to compose herself as they had to leave soon ,she nodded and corrected her makeup then both left the house soon before anyone could notice that they were in his room for long. 

Raman was driving without looking at ishita while she was time and again checking him . Finally she asked " aap gussa ho mujhse ".

R- nope ,why did you asked. 

I- you are being serious, even not talking to me .

R- nothing like that .tell me where we should go .

I- any where, where you want . 

R- achcha now tell me what you want as your birthday gift .

I- nothing ,I had got much more than I could had dreamt.  You are the best gift which Murugan has given me ,aapse aage aur aapse jyada ,I can't even imagine . I just love you so so much, just be mine and I don't want anything else from you .

R- I m yours only sweety . 

Saying so he gave a air kiss to her and drive towards the mall .

That's all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment 
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part ,enjoy reading 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3