Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
Wonderful chapter four.
Arnav is being overwhelmed seeing the way Varalakshmi taking care of him so lovingly. Loved the first meeting between Arnav and Khushi. For a change it was Arnav's heart started to have Dhak...Dhak...Dhak.Now Arnav will have a chance to spent his time in the garden which he loved in the first look itself.

Thanks for the PM
chinnulu thumbnail
Chapter 5A and 5B were wonderful.
Loved the comrade between Arnav and Khushi. Both are being comfortable and friendly with each other and both want to spend some more time with the other. Really Khushi boss of AR is hot. Poor Arnav got choked hearing Khushi's comment not knowing it was he himself is the boss whom she was talking about.
Thanks for the PM
chinnulu thumbnail
Amazing update
How much ever Arnav and Khushi are busy with their own work, they couldn't be without thinking about the other. Both are missing each other. As NK said Khushi is definitely smitten by Arnav. NK seems to be good friend of Khushi.
Eager for the next one
Thanks for the PM
coolie001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chinnulu

Amazing update

How much ever Arnav and Khushi are busy with their own work, they couldn't be without thinking about the other. Both are missing each other. As NK said Khushi is definitely smitten by Arnav. NK seems to be good friend of Khushi.
Eager for the next one
Thanks for the PM

Hey, thanks a lot for reading and I really appreciate your comments. 👏

Thanks again and I really hope you will enjoy the chapters further to come.

⭐️😳
coolie001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakpearl

Hey Writerji..

Thanx for the pm..

I read all the six chapters in a go ..
A very intriguing story..

Khushi n Nk's friendship is awesome..

Shyam wanted to marry Khushi but he's married to Payal..
Akash is already married ..

Arnav n Khushi's first meeting is mind blowing..
They r attracted towards each other ..

Khushi helps her ..
Then she invites him to dinner n he's already excited for the dinner..

NK can clearly see that his friend is smitten by Arnav ..

Now Khushi is all ready to give him a ride ..lol

Add me to ur pm list in stead of sending separate pm..
😆

Add this too for blog..

Thanks a ton for your comment. I appreciate your time for reading through and posting. Yes, the website is under construction and I shall keep you posted with all further activity. 

⭐️  Thanks again and enjoy reading. 
coolie001 thumbnail

Thanks😃
coolie001 thumbnail

Banner Credit: dv19❤️

7. Campfires & Cognizance

Arnav took a deep breath and calmed his nerves. He never sat on a moped. He did drive Ducati Desmosedici that Akash bought when he was in College. He always felt sitting in the confines of a car is more sophisticated, importantly comfortable, moreover attracted less paparazzi. But here he stood with a girl that he met for not more than an hour or two and he is doing all the weirder stuff. Just then looking at her he realized he stood staring at her and his parched throat craved water. He gulped and cleared his throat, "Well, look Khushi, I...I am not really sure if I am comfortable sitting on the bike..." his brain quickly started calculating what could go wrong.

"Oh," she said, discomfort settling in her voice.

"I mean we can go in the car," he suggested and quickly added "or walk or take a bus?" he completed, like really? His mind shrieked at his total jerkiness tone and one look at her and that was his undone moment.

"Umm... no problem" she was all flushed "I mean I thought it would be easier to travel through a moped than the car," she said and pushed her sleeve a bit to check the time, "I don't think there is any public transport that we could catch till there," she said helplessly and worst even she wasn't meeting his eyes. 

"You know what, let's go on the moped" he said, confidently. Damn his discomfort. Don't let her feel bad, his conscious kicked in. Deep inside he knows that he was not doing it to impress her or something, he needs to step a little off that business tycoon mindset for a damn moment.

"Are you sure? But..." she watched him with a bewildered look. "We can see some other way..." she was about to suggest some options when.

"Khushi, I'm really fine, just that I never sat on a moped, I thought I might fall off and pull you down with me," he smiled, and he watched her expression go from shock to giggling.

"Don't you worry, this is going to be a very fine ride, Arnav," she said and added "I'd have let you driven, but I thought it would be difficult for you to accustom to driving on the left and that too this time of the evening on a hilly road, I'd say not a  healthy option,"

Whoa, yes! He hadn't thought about that. He did realize how uncomfortable he was for the first few miles while driving from Coimbatore, he kept moving to the right lane. He grinned at her.

"Indeed, I second that," He sighed, she was back to normalcy. No more discomfort.

After speaking to Swaminathan, he dismissed him saying he would call to pick him. He sat on the pillion and realized his legs were reaching on the ground easily. He held onto the ground with his legs set all straight and took deep breaths, he certainly wasn't comfortable and wondered what the best option would be to hold onto so as to not loose any balance. He put his hands to his sides clutching the seat frame. He heard the ignition give away after the key start. Winters' he heard her mumble. Well, on the third start, the moped started on its glory.  

After driving till almost few feet until her front gate, she stopped abruptly, shrieking "Oh, Wait". He was confused. Was he not sitting properly? He looked at her through the mirror and she hit her head lightly.

"Just a second, I forgot something," she said as she took a u turn back to her main door. She motioned him to get down, which he did swiftly, and he sighed standing back as if on control finally. She pulled the side stand and rushed inside unlocking the door. In less than a minute, she came out with an aluminum pack.

"I forgot the Samosas, Mr. Gupta would have thrashed me, and it saved us another rickety trip," she chuckled.

He smiled at her and he loved the sound of her chuckle. That small moment broke when he had to sit on the moped, again! He sighed as he settled down and after a little distance, he realized holding on sides is not very comfortable and he resisted holding her and decided to catch the back frame.

She was so right. The road was kutcha, loose gravel strewn ubiquitously and the uneven patches and hill rocks aside, car was a bad idea. The smell of her hair combined with the scents of nightingale and eucalyptus was beyond his control. He tried to breathe in as much as he can. He had this weird feeling to feel her hair. He was about to when his mind said no. Deciding that was the best thing, he sat there like a kid, relaxing into the heavenly bliss of a moped ride. Never did he ever think this day would come. Oh, who was he kidding, he was thankful, it came.

After almost 20 minutes of silent drive, she parked the moped near a large opening under the oak tree. There were plenty of other cycles, mopeds parked randomly. He got down as she walked to him.

"This way, please," she suggested as she carried the aluminum pack. He offered to carry but he was downright denied.

They walked beyond the oak tree and were welcomed by a lot of people surrounded by tall trees. It was a modest opening to a clear sky as if someone planted the trees to create a heavenly space. There was a campfire at the center, little away from the trees and observed a bucket of water kept close. A table set on one side with a lot of trays and another adjoined to it with a lot of varied drinks. Some packs of beer kept chilled in the ice bucket. There were around twenty to twenty-five people he noticed.

He observed a handsome guy walking towards them, he noticed he was wearing a red T-shirt with PJs yet looking charming. He waved at them and Arnav felt sudden jealousy. He watched the guy hugging Khushi and oh, how his hands itched to pull her back.

"Take this" she handed the tray to him and Arnav was a little upset. He asked her to handover the tray few minutes back but she denied. Probably, they haven't really passed the awkwardness yet. Of course, they knew each other for few hours now, his mind pointed. Well, true that but still.

"Arnav?" he heard Khushi call him.

"This is NK, and NK this is Arnav" she introduced.

"Right, Arnav," he heard him say, wait was that a smirk in his voice, who was this guy, anyway? He was about to shake his hands with him, when he was pulled into a friendly hug. What the hell' he thought when he heard "Such pleasure meeting you finally," NK chuckled.

"NK is my friend" she smiled.

"Khushi told me so much about you," NK said still smiling but that tone was teasing.

He looked at her feeling weirdly happy and controlling the grin that would slip away. He watched her eyes go around and big and oh dear, she looked so cute and the next minute she motioned us along as she walked away.

"Well, thanks for coming, come on up, lets get you some drink" NK walked along with him.

He watched Khushi talking to a man, and she motioned him to come.

"I'll catch up with you, NK" he said as he walked to her.

"Mr. Gupta, this is Arnav, a fr...friend and Arnav meet Mr. Gupta, the director/ Producer of the theater that I mentioned" she completed. Arnav shook his hands. Mr. Gupta was a charming man. He was dressed in taste, probably in his 50s, his shoulder length hair tied in a pony, and his sharp beard enhancing his features.

"Nice to meet you, Arnav. Why are you not having a drink? Come on, Khushi, get this man a drink" he said as Khushi nodded. He ushered them to the drink table as he saw NK bring him a beer.

"Thanks, but I'll stick to soda" Arnav said.

"Ok," NK grinned at him and returned with a soda.   

"Thanks, NK"

"Why don't we sit somewhere and get to know each other?" NK suggested smirking at Khushi. Well, Arnav wasn't sure if he was comfortable with this guy yet.

They sat close to the campfire and he watched Khushi, she was so simple and happy, her eyes, the campfire made them look even more pretty, like never ending depths.

"So, what do you do?" he heard NK and that broke his reverie.

"I...I work at AR," he said.

"Do you remember Angela?" Khushi asked NK with excitement.

"Yes, the blondie?" NK asked surprised, "Yeah, she works there too" Khushi said.

"Well then, Arnav, do you know any Angela, what department are you in?" NK asked casually but Arnav was not comfortable with the discussion. He wasn't lying anyway he tried to comfort himself.

"Umm...not sure, haven't heard, might have come across, I work ...in..." damn I work in what the hell department? He thought "in... the marketing" he completed satisfied. Well, he had to look up who this Angela is, who thinks her boss is hot he added.

"Well, what do you do?" he asked NK, diverting.

"I'm a Gallery Executive, working on an event here, next month, The Winterigma" he said as he sipped into his cold beer.

Interesting. Arnav enjoyed art, he did few paintings himself, but an amateur he called himself. Although busy life eats up the schedule to appreciate the connoisseur of the beauty, he did take out time to visit or paint every now and then.

"Hey, you know what, you should come to the event" NK suggested.

"Well, I'm flying back to New York this Tuesday," he said and watched Khushi's expression change to a shock, she quickly covered it up though. NK glanced over to Khushi and he looked up to him.

"No problem, next time then?" NK suggested.

"Yes, surely" he added.

It was right then that thought sink inside his head. He would have to go back and wondered if he could ever see her. It was disturbing.

"I...I'll get something to eat," she said as she got up hurriedly and went to the tables.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Arnav was startled by the question.

"Umm...no...why do you ask?" Arnav said still looking at the way that Khushi just left. He was about to follow her when NK spoke. It would be rude to get up between a conversation.

"Boyfriend?" NK further questioned,

"NO," Arnav was irritated at the conversation. Why was he sitting and answering stupid questions to some acquaintance when he wanted to spend some time with Khushi? So, he got up to leave before he could thrash this guy, when the next thing startled him even more.

"I think Khushi likes you," NK said.

"What?... I mean how do...you...know?" Arnav said checking his tone, as he settled back from where he stood up and threw a glance at Khushi, who was now stuffing her plate.

"Well, I do know a lot of things, Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada!" NK said as he smirked at him.

To say shocked was a mere thing.  

PS: PMs with next chapter guys! Do let me know your views

Previous

Next

Edited by coolie001 - 5 years ago
faz28 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow interesting update NK knows Arnav Singh Raizada. Both are so smitten let's see how this play out. Thank you for wonderful update. I wasn't send a pm can u add me to ur pm list thanks. 
chinnulu thumbnail
Cute and Wonderful Update
Loved their ride to the dinner place. Arnav surprised by his own behavior where he does everything out of his own will and not to impress Khushi. Jealousy took place as soon as Arnav saw Khushi being friendly with NK. NK is really naughty though he knew who Arnav is he played along with him when Arnav didn't want to reveal his true identity. Arnav is surprised and shocked when NK addressed him with his full name and also knowing about Khushi's liking towards him.
Eager for the next one
Thanks for the PM
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So NK knows him..very interesting,,