Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Loved those two scenes, Ami!  Thank you for sharing and for increasing the activity here on the forum. ðŸ¤—
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful pics of IKRS Ami 🤗
First pic with that intense stare and second. with that peaceful hug!! Both pics with different dynamics between them has such a feel ! 😳
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 5 years ago
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My plan was to post their journey in pics, but somehow I am not able to copy paste all the images directly from other sites/posts. I have to save image  locally, upload the local image to imgur.com and then copy paste here. Loved these two scenes...
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

My plan was to post their journey in pics, but somehow I am not able to copy paste all the images directly from other sites/posts. I have to save image locally, upload the local image to imgur.com and then copy paste here. Loved these two scenes...

Ami It would be so good to see their journey 😳 But yes it's so tedious to work with pics and videos !! Even i had done couple of edits on their initial and later interaction !! Took me ages 😉 will post sometime !!Edited by AvaniVrinda - 5 years ago
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Ami It would be so good to see their journey 😳 But yes it's so tedious to work with pics and videos !! Even i had done couple of edits on their initial and later interaction !! Took me ages 😉 will post sometime !!

Yes, editing is very time consuming. Please post your pics, Avani.. Would love to see your work!