Users

Frequent Posters

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

zajedno thumbnail
How long do you know the IKRS series ???? Do you mind these scenes ???? Let's have a comment on the scenes.
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

One my favourite scenes of this couple!  How amazing does Mishal look in this picture?   Thank you for sharing, Zajie! ðŸ¤—
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pics Zaj 🤗 Cannot forget any of the scenes 😳
Apart from rain scene Dazz mentioned i loved Dhani Birthday scene and the club scene! Both looked so sweet and cute together 😳 Edited by AvaniVrinda - 5 years ago
zajedno thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

One my favourite scenes of this couple!  How amazing does Mishal look in this picture?   Thank you for sharing, Zajie! ðŸ¤—

And I like what Mishal looks like in this series. Somehow I have the feeling that there is no more desire for acting after this series.
zajedno thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Thanks for the pics Zaj 🤗 Cannot forget any of the scenes 😳
Apart from rain scene Dazz mentioned i loved Dhani Birthday scene and the club scene! Both looked so sweet and cute together 😳

I also like Mishal and Eisha in this series. After this series, none of the roles is as glorious as this one.
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zajedno

And I like what Mishal looks like in this series. Somehow I have the feeling that there is no more desire for acting after this series.

You think so, Zajie?  Why is he doing the role of King in that case? ðŸ˜•  He'd rather not act than do a supporting role on television. ðŸ˜”  We had such high hopes for his comeback, yet this character has been a complete waste of screen space. ðŸ¥º
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This was such a unqiue love story. 
I still remember the scenes wherein Dhani hides in Vips car due to PhoolChand and then their entire car journey.
Thanks, Zaj for this thread!