DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
part 18
lovely update
ishra marriage got fixed
they are doing a Tamil wedding
ishita was restless and wanted to talk to Raman and clear everything with him
she called Raman who was already upset but as soon as he felt she is gonna cry he calmed down
ishra are getting married in a week
they spoke to each other
where ishita confessed her love
Raman also got emotional
taahir004 thumbnail
Awesome Teaser 

Raman seems happy with the mendhi pics 
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
HHi friends back with new update .

Part 20

Raman stood there for sometimes and admired ishru ,that's when toshiji called Raman ,asking what they are doing . He told that they are coming ,soon ishita briefed about the decor to the decorater and joined their parents . Raman informed toshiji about ishita's decision ,atfirst the mothers were unsure about their decision but they got proud of ishita after listening to her explanation . They decided some more about the marraige and then finally iyers return to their house ,at the time of returning Raman told ishita to come and check in between that the decorators are working according to her instructions or not . He also told ishita to go and buy the required furniture and other things according to the decor . Ishira happily got agreed and told that she wants to do this shopping with him ,for which he denied saying he is much busy in this week ,so she can go with their mother. Ishira agreed to him half heartedly .

It was night ,after iyers returned from bhalla house . Raman was doing his work when his phone rang ,he saw the number and wondered why ishita is calling at this time . He was still thinking when the ring got completed and stopped . Then again started ringing ,he picked the call and ishita asked immediately " where were you ,why didn't you picked my call ".

R- was doing some important work ,you tell why did you called . Where is ruhi .

I- ruhi is sleeping ,I just called to talk to you .

R- kuch important baat karni thi .

I- nope aise hi ,if I demand something ,will you fulfill it .

R- only if it is in my reach .

I- it's in your reach ,or I should say only you can do this. 

R- bolo .

I- we are going to get married next week .

R- humm .

I- ofcourse ours is not s normal marriage but still marriage is a big affair for everyone, haina .

R- humm .

I- we are now in relationship ,haina .

R- humm .

I- I want to enjoy this courtship period . 

Raman coughed and asked " what ".

I- you know every couple enjoy their courtship period by going on date, shopping and spending much time together .

R- ishita I knew that this problem will arise ,  I told you we had much differences between us ,marrying me is not a good...

I- decision... yahi kahna chahte hain na aap . 

R- humm .

I- Should I ask you something. 

R- what ?

I- you were not this sadu earlier ,abhi kya Hua. 

R- ishita ,I m bit busy can we talk later .

I- no ..

R- what was that ..

I- I m asking you something and you are avoiding me .

R- ok listen ,ishita as you say we are not normal couple ,so please don't expect these cheesy things from me .

Ishita got silent listening to him , there was a pin drop silence for sometimes ,Raman sensed that she has got upset with his words . He got confused what to do further as he can't see her upset and if he will try to manofy her ,he has to agree with her . He thought to disconnect the call but that can make her more upset, so he can't do that too . After thinking for long he asked " ishita are you there ".

On the other hand, ishita knows very well that Raman will agree to her soon as he can't see her upset ,that too because of him that's why she was still on line and got happy listening to him but didn't answered . He asked again " ishita so gayi kya ".

I- no I m there .

R- you know ishita ,I m confused, sometimes you talk so maturely and sometimes you talk like a kid .

I- no you are wrong ,I always talk like a girl, who is mature as well as childish . It's not that if I m getting married to you ,our relationship will change.We had a different type of bonding , you can be serious always.  I agree we had gone through a great loss but that doesn't  mean that life has stopped there itself . Not only me ,but you too have to try and move on . Don't misunderstand me ,I don't want you to accept me as your wife and give all the rights of wife, just want you to try . Can we go for dinner date tomorrow.?

She asked promptly ,while it took sometimes for Raman to register what she said , he doing know what to say so said 
" cannot tell now ,as I had a meeting at 6.00pm ,I can confirm after that only ."

Ishita got happy as he didn't denied directly that means he will come . She chuckled
" okay I will do the booking ,you can come to ouck me after your meeting ,will be waiting for you ,good night ".

Saying so she disconnected the call , Raman shook his head in disbelief and started doing his work ,but couldn't concentrate.  He finally closed the laptop and got up from his place. He walked to window and stood there and thought " don't know, what's happening to me . Why I always agrees to ishita all demand ,isse to use ye lagne lagega that I too had started feeling something for her which is totally wrong but because of this she will start expecting from me and will be hurt ,if I deny her . ".

He ruffled his hairs and was thinking when his heart said " then what's wrong in this ,she is doing somuch for you so you can also do something in return for her ".

That's when his mind reminded " moreover if you are getting a chance to move on ,you should move on . Duniya mein bahut saare aise log hai who cheats their partner and marry other one ,you hadn't done anything like that.  It was a tragic incident in which you lost saumya ,you were loyal to her but no body dies with the deseased person ,life has to go on . If ishita is forwarding a step towards you then why are you thinking somuch ,you should also move towards her, try to start afresh and make her happy  ."

Raman thought about ishita till late and even slept thinking about her only. Next day Raman was also excited like ishita, he was waiting for their meeting . Though he was shrugging it but deep down he was waiting for their meeting . Soon it was evening,Raman didn't had any meeting at 6.00pm ,he had just lied to avoid ishita and though he is free he cannot call her now . 
It was 7.00 pm when ishita called him ,he picked the call in first ring itself . And felt embarrass when ishita teased him saying " it seems that you were waiting for my call only ".

R- no nothing like that ,actually I was holding the phone so picked it instantly .

I- ok ,if your meeting is over, I wanted to inform that we are ready, come and pick us .

R- but I hadn't done booking .

I- koi baat nahi ,I had booked the table for us ,you just join us .hain Rooh .

She asked with ruhi who confirmed it by squealing loudly ,Raman smiled listening to her and spoke " ok ,will be there in sometimes ".

I- ( happily )- ok we are waiting .

Raman then informed his mother and went to pick ishru. He reached iyer house and saw ishru were waiting on balcony for him . Raman went inside ,greeted her parents then ishraru went out for their dinner date , though it was not a romantic dinner date but both were excited as it was the first time they are going our like a family the feeling of which was too soothing .

That's all for now ,enjoy reading. 
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part ,enjoy reading 
subhashree126 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb 
Thank you so much for the update 
Please update next part soon 
aymin thumbnail