Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Her last show is Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon...ek baar phir as the lead. 

Basically Shrenu is a fun persona with a her head clearly stuck firmly on her delicate shoulders. She says she is a movie buff and also watches a few shows whenever she gets time. Her favourite actors are Ranbir Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan and actresses are  Madhuri Dixit, Priyanka Chopra and Kareena Kapoor according to earlier interviews.

Shrenu Parikh's journey as an actress started in her childhood when she started to act out and mimic the characters of  Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi in front of her maternal grandmother.Later she was encouraged by her school principalRekha Mishra to participate in extracurricular acting and drama activities.

Since her father wanted her to become a doctor, she studied pharmacy while her mother wanted her to become a singer. For this, persuaded by her music teacherAmit Dhamelia, Shrenu participated in Indian idol unfortunately due to her exams,she was not able to pursue that path. 

But that does not mean that Shrenu Parikh broke relationship with music. She was determined to fulfill the dreams of her mother. So after she won Miss Vadodara title in 2008, she ventured into the world of modelling and participated in a unique fashion show, showcasing the fabulous dresses designed by Chandrakant Golani, the models walked on the beats of hindi raag instead of the upbeat western music.

Shrenu Parikh then did a Saaz Ensemble show among others and ultimately this lead her back to her first love, acting!

She got the opportunity to audition for a role in Balika vadhu but since it required for her to move to Mumbai, which she was unable to do so because of her studies. Thus Shrenu refused the role and requested for a smaller role.

After completing her education, she got the opportunity to do a character inGulaal with sphere origins, the same production house where she had refused a main role previously and instead requested for a smaller one. This time she accepted it and shifted to Mumbai.  

About her first role,she says that :When I was shooting for Gulaal, I was surrounded by so many people but I had to learn how to be on my own

After doing a cameo, she auditioned for different shows but faith had chosenHavan as her next step in this journey.  Rajan Shahi's Havan aired on Colors TV and Shrenu Parikh played the lead actress opposite Kunal Verma.  Doing the character of Aastha, a very poor and religious girl was a learning experience for Shrenu parikh. 

In her own words,she says that: Havan taught me how to act because I had to attend so many workshops before the show started.

Havan even though didn't garnish that many TRPs but those who watched it, could not help but notice the  innocence of  Aastha and feel for the girl who had such a deep faith.

After Havan, Shrenu got selected as the female protagonist Rajnibala in Hats Off's latest show Byaah Humari Bahu Ka with Gaurav Khanna which aired on Sony tv was another dream come true for her as she had been a big fans of shows like Sarabhai vs Sarabhai.

The leading pair was well liked, especially the off screen fun segments of Shrenu Parikh and Gaurav Khanna were a treat to watch for its fans.  The role of Rajni was different from shrenu's previous role. Rajni had few shades of grey in it while Aastha had been pure positivity.

Also, where the previous show had a deeply religious background as main concept, this show was a love story, one of the most popular genre in Hindi television industry. 

Shrenu said about Byah Hamari bahu Ka that: Byaah Humaari bahu ka'' taught me how to enact a romantic scene because before that I had never really dealt with on-screen romance.

After the show ended, the next step in Shrenu Parikh's journey was the drama serial Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon... Ek baar phir which was from the same production house who had offered her cameo in gulaal. 

Shrenu parikh says: It was like coming back home.

The character of Aastha  (same name as her previous role) was probably the firstreal exposure of Shrenu Parikh to most of us fans both in India and worldwide and she touched our hearts with her acting.

Its a strange but wonderful feeling to realise that someone you watch on screen seems so close to you merely because of the way she has portrayed her onscreen character .. the fiery yet soft, sensitive, dramatic and thoroughly enticing Aastha. 

And Shrenu's off-screen charismatic persona and making her one of the most lovable actresses!!!

Shrenu started off with trepidation in IKPKKND...EBP... her growth as an actress in this show is to be seen to be believed.

The growth graph she has recorded in this show is incredible and applauseworthy. She has turned into a brilliant spontaneous actress whose scenes..  romantic, emotional, comic or dramatic is worth watching several times. And of course as everyone is aware by now, the much talked about chemistry with her co-actor Avinash Sachdev has given us such magical, memorable and incomparably beautiful scenes ...the kind we may not witness again on Hindi TV... brilliant performances by these two actors.

About her growth as  an actress, Shrenu is quoted as saying: IPKKND...EBP has taught me to focus on quality in terms of my work.

Quality is the word for it as far as IPKKND...EBP is concerned. Shrenu herself had pointed out in one of the IF interview about how she has grown as an actress on the sets of IPKKND...EBP. And then she got to show her growth in DBO and Ishqbaaaz.

She also mentioned how director Waseem Sabir would help them to get the correct nuances and how this has helped her in her growth. The high point must have surely been when the director applauded Shrenu, on twitter for her acting skills and scintillating performances despite the limitations, deadlines and pressures associated with shooting for a daily show.  

In fact in all  the scenes Shrenu has given her very best and this is evident as she has been able to elicit an emotional and empathetic response from the audience ...we can still remember and would love to watch these scenes many times over...

So, We wish this beautiful actress's journey continues and we fans wish all her dreams come true and all the best for her every new venture.

Credit
Sevenstreaks
Husna
Neelum
Charanyaaj
Edited by DilBoleRikara - 5 years ago

krithi1990

Krithiha

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHRENU PARIKH

I came to know her presence in the tv industry in the year 2013 . At the first glance she attracted me by her beautiful eyes , well shaped eyebrows , small lips  , sharp nose , apple cheeks and sweet voice. Then I started to watch her show #ipkndebp . After that I completely fell in love with her role Aastha more than Shrenu. Those days were a memorable one. Still that show title song creates some mesmerizing feelings in me.

According to me ,  a girl should be with some attitude, innocence, love and affection, dignity, patience, humbleness, honesty,  beauty and attraction. I found all the above qualities in her. She is such a unique actress. 

Any of her acting never irritated and bored me.  I like her drama queen acting very much. Her acting makes me laugh , cry and feel. I am never fed up with her acting. I like her face expressions and the body languages more than her dialogues. Shrenu is the perfect actress to entertain the fans  by her antics. 

I think most of her talents have not been used by theshow makers up till now . She can fit with any actors and can create a fantastic chemistry with them. I am waiting for her show to pass my free time happily.

InfintyWar

Wishing a very very happy birthday to cutepie Shrenu Parikh.

On this day Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest.

Enjoy your birthday and every day to the fullest.

Happy Birthday

.Biggi.

Happy Birthday to my prettiest, cutest sweetest, extremely talented Expressions Queen Shrenu Parikh!  🥳

She is beautiful inside and outside, the most humble and down-to-earth person.

I wish you all the happiness, success and love in the world and that you have always that beautiful smile on your face.

Happy Birthday Shrenu baby!
May all your wishes come true!
You deserve the best!

Love you loads sweetheart! 🤗❤️🤗

Sutapasima

SrkIsLove

"ROCKSTAR! It's a correct word to define you in a single word. The way you are living your life is simply rocking like do whatever you want to do, today is your day and tomorrow more so. I am a great fan of yours. Happy birthday to my rock star, dear Shrenu. May you achieve greater highs of success."

Feludarocks

Age is just a state of mind it never stops you, wishing you many more glories in life. Happy Birthday to my pretty angel, no one there like you, gorgeous Shrenu. Happy Birthday! 

Sumita18

Edited by DilBoleRikara - 5 years ago
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Edited by SRKisLove - 5 years ago
KairaZindabad thumbnail
happy birthday to shrenu i wish u all happiness and success ! god bless you with peace, health , love  and success. may you touch more and more heights in ur careerEdited by InfinityWar - 5 years ago
.Biggi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
 Edited by .Biggi. - 5 years ago
we got our first segment for shrenbae's bday yayieee
HAPPY WALA BIRTHDAY QUEEN ❤️

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9ZsoRRca9g&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hey just noticed that the thread became an IB important thread. 

Thanks a tonne Palakh! 😊
KairaZindabad thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the segment 

Here's one more 

[YOUTUBE]https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=VXbdBH_gFdg[/YOUTUBE]
.Biggi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful thread Palakh!  👏 

Edited by .Biggi. - 5 years ago