dolly always teases ishu that is so cute
Appa trusts ishra but Amma is a bit scared
ishra are on their first official date
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi friends back with new update .

Part 10

R- actually I don't know about your feeling , today you tell me how much you love me , I have all ears .

He said teasing her while she blushed and got silent . He was driving and looking at her in between while a strand of hair was coming on her face again and again blocking his view . He after much thinking tucked the hair behind her ear , she felt goosebumps with his touch and looked at him in jiffy , he signalled towards the strand and said " I was not able to see your face because if them ".

Ishita again smiled listening to this when Raman said " I think you don't have to talk anything to me , just saying that you had lot to talk to me ".

I- nothing like that, it's just I m not nervous .

R- nervous with me? , ishita we are couple now then also you are nervous. 

I- you know I had not talked to any boy of your age yet .

R- any boy, matlab any , don't you have any brother ,cousins or brother in law. 

I- i m single of my parents about cousins and BIL, they are in village and it's long we went to village , so no. My Amma is bit reserve , she don't like me befriending with boys so I too never initiated same .

R- ohh , but I m not any , I m your fiance, your would be husband , you can talk to me .

I- I know that but still, agar aapko meri koi baat buri lagi to , if you get angry with me .

R- did I look like khadoos , angry man .

I- no , but still .

R- no but , no still you can talk anything to me . Okay think that we two are also friends like you and dolly are .is it okay .now you can talk to me .

I- humm it's nice .

She nodded and asked "where are we going ?"

R- it's a surprise .

I- now we are going na , then what surprise. Please bataao na where are we going .

R- bola na its a surprise don't you trust me .

I- I do trust you . Ok ab nahi poochungi .

Saying so she made a puppy face and sat silently while Raman enjoyed seeing her state . Soon they stopped in front of a restaurant,she saw it and spoke " restaurant hi to hai , then what's the surprise , pahle bata dete ".

She said making faces while Raman smiled and spoke " you come inside then you will know what's the surprise ".

Saying so both went inside,then to the roof top. They entered the place and she  got a very beautiful surprise . The place was beautifully decorated with balloons , flowers and beautiful scented candles.  The place was looking too beautiful and romantic in dim light , ishita held her face with both her palms and asked " it's too beautiful but why this place is so decorated, is there anything special ".

R- of course something special is there, to say Raman Kumar bhalla is going to confess his deep and endless love to her princess ".

I- princess means me .?

She asked pointing towards herself , he nodded and spoke " of course you princess."

I- but why it's decorated , I mean it's a restaurant then why it will be decorated for one person and why no one is coming , it's so empty , may be these people don'tmake yummy dishes .

Raman smiled on her cute talks and spoke " ishita you really don't know these things or trying to be innocent in front of me ".

I- trying to be innocent , matlab and what these things , I don't understand you .

Raman cupped ishita's face and spoke " let me tell you , these all decorations are for us and no one will come at this floor till we are there as I had booked this roof top of us ."

Ishita got surprised listening to this and asked widening her eyes " Kya, you had booked this whole place , kitna paisa kharch kiya aapne .why ?".

R- because my princess is bit shy and I don't want her to be hesitant and shy in talking and spending time with me due to some unknown people .

He said looking into her eyes , she too was looking at him,both shared a lovely eyelock
Raman band her face down and kissed her temple lovingly, she closed her eyes feeling his touch.  After that he pulled her to him and spoke " you know ishita , till now I had been with many girls , my cousins, school friends , college friends , university friends but I didn't like the way I liked you on the very first meeting . Ma was bringing alliances for me but I was not ready for marraige but I wanted you in life so I got ready for the marraige.  I can't tell you what exactly I like in you but I can say that I love you a lot.  I tried a lot to be away from you thinking about our age difference , thinking that you are a school going kid but the more I was trying to be away more my mind was thinking about you , finally I thought to give name to my feeling . It's nice that our parents agreed for our marraige, either I would had become majnu without you .

Ishita giggled listening to this and spoke" aapko pata hai , I had never even thought about marraige and all , in my house also i always talk to my parents about dresses , books, studies. Shaadi this was very far from our mind , Amma scolded me when that day when we returned from your house "

R- sorry sweetheart , you went through so much because of me but what should I do , I don't wanted any affair with you but wanted a strong relationship with you .

Like this they talked for long , then they cut a cake for the celebration of their engagement, musician played sweet guitar music for them .  Then they danced in a romance number and then had their food, ishita was so overwhelmed and overjoyed to see all the arrangements moreover knowing that they all for her took her in another world of happiness . She was smiling widely from ear to ear while Raman was just admiring her angelic beauty and cute antics all the time . Both were looking at each other and were getting happy with their togetherness.  Finally after spending whole three hours with her , Raman told " ishita it's late , I think we should go back now ".

The happiness from her face vanished and she spoke " can't we stay some more time here ,abhi it's only 9.30 , we have time till 10.00 pm ."

R- I know sweety but I had promised your Amma that I will drop you before 10. It will take about 20 min to reach your house , so I think we should leave .

I- but I wanted to spend more time with you , it's so nice . 

R- even I too m is not liking to drop you but baby , our parents has trusted us so it's our duty , not to break their trust . You got me ".

I- humm but .

R- ishita please ..

I- ok .

She spoke making a grumpy face while Raman gave a air kiss to her and went to pay the bill then both left the place and made their way to ishita's house .

That's all for now , hope you like this enjoy reading and do comment  

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part, enjoy reading .
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3