but he tells her that her sister was his life and he cannot give 
Ishita that place 
will be waiting to read the full chapter 
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
    HHi friends back with new update .

Part 16

Raman got up angrily listening to their parents and spoke " it's no point talking to you all , I will talk to ishita only, dimaag kharaab ho gaya hai uska".

Saying so he walked to ishita room where ishita was teaching ruhi to call her mumma He reached there and saw the door was open , he entered the room and was about to shout on her when he listened ishita " rooh you know , I m going to become your mumma , it's nice na , ok when you start talking you first call my name , try karo mumma .."

Ruhi to roll her tongue as if she is practicing to say when ishita reached further " yeah bolo rooh , mummm ma."

Raman was lost in the moment , he started admiring ishru togetger that's when he recalled , why he had come there .  Recalling so he asked angrily " ye kya ho raha hai."

Ishita got startled with his sudden call , she looked at him and understood that he is mad at her .She send a silent prayer to murugan and spoke " I m trying to teach ruhi to call me mumma ".

R- ishita have you lost it , shaadi aur hamari .

I- no I hadn't lost it but I m doingvyhis after thinking a lot .

R- achcha to Kya socha tumne , do you thought about our current relationship , do you thought about our differences , did you thought about compatibility. Nahi socha na, just thought about ruhi and spoke this .

I- nothing like this , I had thought everything. We both care for each other in our current relationship, yeah we have differences but not that much and it's not necessary that every couple should have compatibility .I have seen some couples who are really happy together even though they are not compatible.

R- may be you are right but still I can't marry you .

I- kyun?

R- because I consider you as kid like ruhi

I- yeah I know and understand that you consider me as kid and hadn't thought about me, like this but the truth is I m a grown up girl and my parents are looking alliance for me .

R- I agree with you , you marry anyone but not me .

I- and I want to marry no one but you .

R- it's not possible, ishita beta, you will not get anything by marrying me . You are spoiling your life .

I- to hone dijiye .

R- what !

I- yeah , if I will marry karthik or any other boy not only mine but three more life's will be spoiled , mine , your , ruhis and that boys , ye to achchi baat nahi hai na . Then it's good that only one life should be spoiled, hai na.

R- no . you know your sister was my wife , I had dreamed my life with her , I can't give  her place to you .

I- I don't want her place either, but I wanna make a new place for me in your life .

She spoke looking into his eyes , he removed his eyes from her and spoke " ishita it can't happen , I can never give you the love and concern which a girl wants from her husband, mujhse nahi hoga , you know there are many things in marraige which I can't do with you , please try to understand ishita I won't be able to see you on that way ."

I- I have thought from every point of view , you are talking about physical relationship na.

She spoke in a go making Raman embarrass, he told trying to look to other side " humm it's about that only ".

I- so I m ready to wait for you , till you be comfortable.

R- how will you wait , I mean why you knowingly want to ruin your life ishita .

I- because if I will go , you will spend your life alone like you are doing now .for once don't think about yourself but ruhi , poor she will never be able to get a motherly love and care . In sab mein uski kya galti hai. Raman ji it's not only about me and you but ruhi too .I have seen you working all the day without thinking about your health, don't forget it was me because of whom you started loving a normal life either you were just breathing. I don't want a fairy tale life just want a normal life , which every couple live . If you are worried for ruhi then believe me I will never ever demand any baby from you , only ruhi will be our daughter.  If you want I m ready to sign stamp paper .

She spoke in a go while Raman looked at her surprisingly. Ishita noticed that he is not responding , seeing so she went close to him and hugged him tight . Raman was startled with her sudden act, it's not that they hadn't hugged earlier but this hug was different , till now he hadn't felt any thing for ishita but today he felt a different type of sensation , his eyes automatically got close feeling her soft body so close to him. He was trying to get over from her touches when she kissed his lips making the situation worst . He immediately opened his eyes , parted from ishita and spoke " but what will you get from all this , you want to full our life with happiness but what about you ."

I- I will get you and ruhi. I just want you two to be mine that's it . Aap dono mere honge , I don't want anything more than that .

R- ishita but...

I- enough ...

Raman looked at her surprisingly when she spoke " I had answered all your questions and my answers were genuine ratger you don't have any solid reason to deny me . So it's final our marraige is happening .

R- no ishita I can't...

I- nahi sunna , I don't want to listen any other excuses of yours . You don't love me , I m ok with it , you don't want any physical relation , it's fine . You don't want me to love anyone over ruhi , fine by me , I m not having any child further waise bhi if we will not be together bachcha kahaan se aayega.

Raman felt bad listening to her while she continued " ab boliye I m ready to sacrifice everything to come into your life , what else do you want me to do.

R- you marry some other suitable boy .

I- in your dreams .

Saying so she picked ruhi in her arms and spoke " rooh , papa is ready for mumma papa marraige, chalo we will give this good news to every body , they are waiting outside .Saying so ishita went out with ruhi , leaving a irritated Raman behind . He too walked behind them and reached the hall , where ishita has broke the marraige news and toshiji was calling ishita to herself happily . Toshiji cupped ishita forehead and spoke kissing her temple  " I don't know how to thank you puttar , tu aa jaayegi to hamari sooni zindagi phir se  sanwar jaayegi. "

Raman was about to correct them when ishita winked at Raman and spoke " why are you thanking me aunty you always consider me as family so I thought to accept my akaa's family as mine ".

R- but ma I m still not ready .I don't wanna marry her .

I- ma don't listen to him, he is shy .

Amma - he being a man is shy and you shamelessly talking about marraige.

I- humm because I m worried about my rooh and can go to any extent to make her life happy . My rooh will not live a motherless life if she has me . If someone don't like it's their problem .

Ishita spoke looking at Raman and Amma whike toshiji spoke " so it's final ishita Will be my daughter in law ".

Saying so she looked at Amma and spoke " I think we should complete the ritual of roka ".

Amma- so soon , I mean we hadn't done any arrangement .

T- you don't have to do anything either .

Saying so she signalled Romi to bring the things which they had brought .  Romi nodded and went out , soon he showed up with a tray full of things , toshiji got up and took it . Then she covered ishita's head with a heavy red dupptta and kept a saree , a jewelry set , with some dry fruits in her lap and spoke gaving a gold coin to ishita
" madhu from now ishita is ours ".

Ishita smiled at Raman while he was still glaring her , ishita ignored him and bend to take blessing from his parents when toshiji  asked Raman to take blessing along with ishita , he made a dirty face . Looking to which toshiji spoke " Raman you should respect ishita's decision , the girl is giving a huge sacrifice for your family , now don't make faces and come ."

Raman then came forward and took blessing from elders along with ishita in return to which elders blessed ishra happily for their married life .

That's all for now, enjoy reading and do comment .

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Updated new part  enjoy reafing 
viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awsome update
loved it
pls update soon its a request
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3