Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Lovely emotional update .
Raman thought a lot about ishita's words and finally decided to stay away from ishita  
Ishita didn't noticed that he is going away and was living her life nicely .
One year passed and at the time of anniversary he has to travel abroad .
Because of this distance she realised that they are living a lone life besides being together .
She confronted Raman but he was avoiding her .
Finally she started crying, hope Raman consoles her .
Update next soonish .
swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update
Raman staying away from ishu
Felt bad for ishu
Loved it
arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ishita feels raman doesn't love her...Naya siyaappa...
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update😊Loved it❤️Ishu has changed herself for him but he is missing her old self...She thinks he doesn't love her😒Can't wait for the next part now
lalibhaskar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nice
Ramon mind and heart talk was nuce
He decides to stay away from her thinking its is for her betterment 
Ishita has changed the way he wanted but now he is missing her old childishness 
Ishita couldn't feel the distance between them and questions him
Ramon unable to answer her keaves
Ishita is shattered thinking that he doesn't live her

Hope Ramon realise he has hurt ishita 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely updt
Raman decided to keep distance from ishita
Poor girl now thinking that Raman don't love her
She is much mature now
Hope raman clear her misunderstanding soon
Updt soon 
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello friends

Back with update I hope you all will enjoy reading it

Rang diya Tere ishq ne

Part 13

Ishita was crying remembering that Raman doesn't love her she gets up and moves to her finding Raman sleeping she gets hurt seeing Raman not caring for her she looks at the side lamp she walks towards it and switches off the light she sit down on floor hugging her knees.

Raman who was faking that he is sleeping gets startled by the sudden darkness. He gets up and switches on the light and gets shocked to see ishita sitting on floor. He calls her name. Ishita.. getting no response from her he immediately gets out of the bed and sits beside Ishita.

He gently shook her shoulder making Ishita looks at him. Raman feels bad seeing Ishita state her eyes were red and puffy due to continuous cries.

Ishita turns her face other side and says: jao apko to mujse Pyaar nahe haina.

Raman: why you turned off the lights when you get scared.

Ishita: ab mein andhere say nahe darti Raman. Andhere say darna to kab ka choor Diya Raman.

Raman looks at Ishita. 

Raman: Chalo utho aur so jao.

Ishita: abhi nahe Sona meine AP sojao.

Raman: Ishita...

Ishita: light off Kar Kay sojao.

She gets up and was about to turn off light but Raman holds her hands and says: don't turn off lights.

Ishita: why Raman.

Raman: because now I can't sleep in darkness.. he said looking in her eyes both shares a deep eyelock.

Ishita: ajeeb baat hai Raman

Raman hold her hands and make her sit on bed and says: aj Kay liye kaafi hai so jao.

Ishita: kiyon sab apky hisaab say hoga.

Raman: Ishita I am too much tired please.

Ishita doesn't answer her she quietly lays on her side and closes her eyes. Raman too lays on his side and tries to sleep.

After sometime, Ishita opens her eyes and turns at Raman and says: apko Meri koi fikar nahe hai na. Apki aadat kharb hogayi hai jab say mein ishu day Ishita bani Hoon ab mein pehli wali ishu bongi. Phr AP mujse Pyaar karogay jaise phele karty thy. She smiles and mentally Pat's her back for the brilliant idea and sleeps looking at Raman face.

Morning

Raman was climbing stairs when he notice that Ishita was giving money to Mukesh and saying: uncle apko gain Jana tha AP jao.

Mukesh: beti wo meine shadi pay Jana tha par ab nahe jana muje

Ishita: arry uncle AP off lay lo. Ye apki full month salary.

Mukesh looks gratefully at Ishita and leaves while Raman was not getting why Ishita is doing this. He walks towards her and says: why you send Mukesh uncle.

Ishita: Meri Marzi. She says while rolling her eyes.

Raman: now who will drop you and will pick you

Ishita: AP hona. 

Raman: Ishita

Ishita: mein biwi Hoon apki it's your responsibility.

Raman: to ab mein tumhare liye driver ban jaon

Ishita: meine aisa to kuch nahe kaha lekin agar AP khud driver banna chahty ho mer to I have no issue. She blinks her eyes making his heart jumps.

Toshi jee comes and asks ishra what's going on. Ishita cutely tells toshi jee that she has sent Mukesh as she wants to go to university with raman

Raman: arry maa you make her understand

Ishita: meine galat kaha Kiya mummy jee if I want to go with Raman.

Toshi jee shook her head and says: Raman tu hi Ishita ko lene aur choorne Jaye ga final.

She declares her decision making Ishita jumps in happiness while Raman was looking at Ishita not understanding what has transpired in her that she is acting unusual or say usual to her old self.

Raman: tumhara uchalna khatam hogaya ho to chalain late ho rahi ho.

Ishita smiles and shook her head in yes like a child. Raman sign her to go Ishita moves out of the house while Raman follows her. Soon both started their journey to university, Raman drops Ishita at University and heads to his office.

Rest of the day passed in blink Ishita comes out of her campus and smiles widely seeing Raman standing and waiting for her she runs to him and hugs her making his startled for a moment.

Ishita: thank you thank you thank you so much Raman.

Raman: Ishita ..

He breaks the hug and looks around as many students were looking at them.he feels awkward.

Ishita pulls his cheeks and says: you are too sweet Raman. 

Raman couldn't stop himself and smiles. Both settles in car Raman start driving while Ishita was continuously telling Raman about her days. Raman was enjoying her banter as after so many days he is listening to her chatter box while Ishita was happy seeing Raman listening to her which she missed in passed days.

There car was moving when suddenly Ishita shouts : Raman stop stop stop. Making Raman halt the car in jigfy he looks worriedly at Ishita and asks: what happened.

Ishita points at the balloon vendor and says: I want balloon.

Raman: balloon?? 

Ishita: haan Chalo na Raman.

She gets out the car and runs to the vendor while Raman too follows her. Raman looks at Ishita and says: kitne chahiye..

Ishita: sab 

Raman looks shockingly at her while Ishita pesters him and says: sab Raman. 

Raman pays the money to vendor and took the balloons. Ishita was smiling like a kid who got his favorite candy she took balloons from Raman and throws them in air making sky filled with balloons she opens her arms like an excited kid and enjoy the view of sky filled with balloons. 

Raman was just looking at her he was unable to stop his heart who was getting out of control. He holds Ishita hand and says: why you did this

Ishita: asmaan different Rangoon mein bhara kiyna pyara lagta hai. 

Raman shook his head and says: let go

Ishita smiles and both finally heads toward their home. 

Later at night

Raman was working in his study when he heard shouting. He recognizes it's Ishita voice he gets up and walks downstairs and sees toshi jee trying to make her understand but she was not listening. 

Raman: what happened

Ishita glares at Raman.

Toshi jee: Raman now you make her understand she is not listening to me.

Raman: Ishita why you are not listening to maa

Ishita: muje Amma appa Kay pass Jana hai abhi.she crosses her arms around her chest

Raman : they are in Chennai Ishita 

Ishita : I am missing them muje appa Amma pass Jana hai. She adamantly argues

Raman: Ishita stop being acting childish

Ishita: haan mein childish Hoon. Bus muje wahin Jana hai.

Raman: Ishita.

Ishita: no Ishita. Jana hai to Jana hai bus.

Raman holds her hand and sign toshi jee to leave he will handle her. Toshi jee leaves while Raman drags Ishita to their room who was continuously blabbering.

Raman closes the door and angrily glares at Ishita and says: what's all this Ishita I am noticing that since morning you are behaving different itni zid Ishita.

Ishita: han mein zid karongi

Raman: kiyon

Ishita: jab AP zid karty ho to mein bhi zid karongi

Raman: meine zid ki???

Ishita: haan. You know how much you are stubborn. Muje kehty ho good girl bano aur khud kiya karty ho zid.

Raman shockingly looks at Ishita. 

Ishita: AP muje abhi Amma appa Kay pass lay kar jaogay

Raman gets angry and walks closer to her and says: aur agar nahe lay kar Gaya to. He said in loud voice

Ishita puts her arms on her hips angrily and says: to??? Kiya?? I am also Ishita Raman Kumar bhalla apse hi gussa seekha hai . Her nose was burning with anger.

Raman pulls her closer and says: you will not go anywhere.

Ishita felt butterfly in her stomach as his hot breath was fanning her face she takes a deep breath while Raman too notice their intimacy which start breaking the walls of control. He looks at her lips he badly wanted to taste those petals. 

Ishita notices that Raman is looking at  her lips she too was burning with same desire. She too wanted to feel his touch his passion and his love which she felt whenever they came close.

Ishita tiptoes and bring her face closer and parts her lips giving her green signal as he bents to take her lips his evil mind reminded him his promise he looks at Ishita who was still in his arms with close eyes. He gulps the saliva and buries his passion in his heart and says: you will not go anywhere and stop behaving like a child.

Saying this he leaves Ishita high and dry and turns at other side. Ishita stands hurt while Raman who was unable to meet her eyes leaves the room.

Ishita looks at his retreating figure and says: 

kuch to dil mein hai
Jo zubaan py nahe hai
Ankhoon mein parha mein ne
Dharkan mein suna mein ne
Kiyon mujse nahe kehty
Kiyon pass nahe aaty
Ye ishq Kay rang Hain
Hum jis mein rangain Hain
Tu mujh mein ranga hai
Mein tujh mein rangi Hoon
Ye Dil ki baat mein
Ankhoon say samjhi Hoon
Rang diya Tere ishq ne yon
Hogayi mein tu hi tu

She blushes and remember their closeness. She says: I love you Raman. I love you Raman she shouts and twirls in happiness.

Other side, Raman was looking at sky and thinking about Ishita and thier journey together. He smiles remembering how Ishita has made his day an eventful with her antics. He was feeling happy seeing her desperation to get his attention.

He says to himself: 

Sirf tu hi Nazar ati hai
Sirf tu hi Dil Mein ati hai
Tujhse hi mansoob kardi Khushi
Teri ankhoon ki nami beqarar karti hai
Was it love?

That's it my dear friends I hope you all have enjoyed reading it and some poetry of mine. Waiting for your lovely comment and response don't forget to hit like for it

Edited by ishrasoul - 5 years ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely Update Rida
Loved it
Update soon
ThunderCat783 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing update
continue soon