I do like that Raman speaks straight to Amma and
 explain why he is doing so 
will be waiting for the chapter
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello friends back with new update .

Part 7

Raman admired ishita for sometimes and finally spoke " I so love you ishita , hadn't wished anything so badly as I had craved to make you mine ."

She closed her eyes feeling contended listening to his words ,she so wanted to hug him tight but didn't do that as she was too nervous. Both were standing too close to eachother, though her eyes were downcasted but the way she is breathing heavily, he could understand that she is really nervous, very nervous. 

Raman -what happened, ishita?? Why u r so nervous. Kuch problem hai, tumhe main pasand nahi, yaa kuch aur. 

Ishita nodded saying nothing but he could feel her nervousness. 

Raman -can we talk sitting?? 

She nodded and both sat on the couch. Raman looked around and said -ur room is really pretty. Tumne sajaya hai?? 

Ishita nodded in yes. 

Raman -hamesha itna hi arrange rehta hai, u never mess it up. 

Ishita -thoda thoda ganda rehta hai. She said very slowly. 

Raman took his hand to her face and make her look at him raising her face by her chin. Ishita look at him and then again look down. 

Raman -ishita, hume bahut time nahi mila hai. I really want to talk to u. 

Ishita -main bhi.

She said looking at him. 

Raman -toh bolo naa. 

Ishita -kya bolun??

Raman -kuch bhi, at least ask something from me about me. 

Ishita -i know everything about u, Maine dolly se sab puch liya tha.

She said making Raman smile. 

Raman -toh kuch bhi,whatever u want to ask. 

Ishita thought for a while and asked -aapko main kyun achchi lagti hoon and why u wanna marry me??

Raman look at her when she said -mujhe toh kuch aata bhi nahi, naa khana banana, yaa jhaadu lagana, I really don't know any work then how can u choose me for marriage. Mujhme toh koi bhi khaas baat nahi. 

Raman smiled and said -who told u that I choosed u for making food or cleaning the house. I chosed u coz I like u, mujhe pasand aayi thi tum.aur tumhe dekh kar jo feeling aayi woh aaj tak kabhi nahi aayi thi. Tumhe dekh kar lagaa that u r the one for me. So I talked to my parent and they talk to urs. Now tell me mujhe dekh kar tumhe kaisa feel hua tha. 

Ishita -maine bataya tha naa?? 

Raman -but that was on phone, I want to hear it from u on my face. 

Ishita -aap dolly se puch lena, she knows about my feeling. 

Raman went closer to her and said -and what if I want to know it from u?? 

Ishita -mujhe aap, woh mujhe, mujhe naa, she was fumbling with words when amma came inside and look at ishra. Ishita moved bit away from him and amma said -tum logon ko baahar bula rahe hai, it's late since u r here. She said and turn to go but stopped and said looking at them -make it fast. 

Ishra nodded and both got up. Both were sad as they couldn't talk this heart our due to ishita's nervousness. 

Raman -i think I have to wait to know ur feelings for me.

He said sadly while ishita's eyes were on amma. The moment she went out of the sight, ishita hugged Raman and said -i like u very much,mujhe aap bahut achche lagte hai aap.

Saying so she ran away giving him a quick peck on his cheek. Raman touched his cheek and smiled remembering her words and the quick peck. He stood there for some moments then followed Ishita . Soon they were on in the hall with their parents . Amma told ishita to bring sweets for everybody , she nodded and went to kitchen while their parents decided ishra engagement in coming weekend itself as it was restricted to only both families they don't have to do much preparations so both the families agreed . They decided everything and soon bhalla's left for their house .

Amma was still bit confused and was lost when appa spoke " madhu don't think so much , just think murugan has made their pair ,Raman is a very nice boy . just think for once could we had ever find such nice boy like Raman ever. our ishita is very lucky to get Raman as her life partner ,aaj kal ki duniya mein kaun shaadi ki baat karta hai ,now a days boys and girls does everything by their own ,they don't tell anything to their parents ,are you understanding me ".

Amma- baat to tum sahi kah rahe to viswa .

Appa,- then don't think much , just let it go on the pace its going.

Amma too understand the situation and got happy . Now she was doing all the preparation happily .Soon the day arrived, amma made Ishita ready wearing a sunset yellow color  kanjiwaram saree with red border . She tied her hairs in a nice bun and decorated it beautifully with flower strings.Ishita was looking too beautiful and angelic in her simple makeup. Soon iyers settled in their car and went to bhalla house as it was decided that the engagement will happen there only . Soon they reached their destination , bhalla's welcome them happily . Raman had got ready in golden color sherwani with merhroon color churidaar . Today he was looking extra handsome in his nicely gelled hair and a day old beard while dolly was wearing a peach color net anarkali suit ,all busy in teasing abd blackmailing Raman . 

Iyers entered the house and as usual ishita's eyes searched Raman ,he too was looking for her ,their eyes met for a nano second then ishita looked down , concerned of every eyes on her . Soon both the families along with ishra, were sitting face to face. Ishra were stealing glances on each other while Dolly was busy in teasing ishra one by one . Soon the panditji arrived ,he started doing puja and then instructed ishra to exchange rings . Amma forwarded ishita hands , Raman held ishita's shivering hand and slides the ring in it , she felt goosebumps when the metal touched her body ,after that amma gave the ring to ishita to make Raman wear ,he smiled fully and forwarded his hands ,toshiji showed ishita finger in which she has to put the ring . Ishita's hands were shivering out of excitement and nervousness ,both the mothers held their kids hand and then ishita slides the ring in Raman's ring finger . All clapped for ishra ,Raman was too happy and smiling while ishita was blushing hard . Toshiji told dolly to take ishita along as may be she is feeling shy ,dolly nodded and both the girls went inside ,while Raman's eyes were stick on ishita ,he do wanted to talk to her but was not getting any time ,as he was stuck with parents . Both the others were busy in praising their kids , to make how perfect this alliance is ,that's when his phone buzzed . He got a idea to go from there , he got up and went to his room to talk as it was official talk . After disconnecting the call ,he called dolly ,she smiled fully and spoke teasing ishita " dekh tere unka phone aa raha hai,baat karegi ".

I- haan de na please ,its so many days I had not talk to him .

D- (passing her phone to ishita )- wrote this also in your accounts book ,you have to return all my favor when I will need it .

I- ok baba .

Saying so she received the phone and spoke " hello ".

R- hi ishita .

I- (blushing )- humm .

R- I so wanted to talk to you but not getting the way ,do you have any phone number ,please de do ,so that I can talk you freely .

I- I m sorry but I don't have any number ,but mujhe bhi aapse bahut saari baatein karni hai .

R-( smiling )- oh ho that's nice ,waise kya baatein karni hain ,you can tell me now only .

I- not now baad mein kabhi ,I had asked appa for a phone ,soon he will get me ,then we will talk .

R- ok .

Before they could talk more ,they were called for dinner.All had dinner together , then iyers were going when toshiji gave return gifts to iyers while Raman too gave a parcel to ishita.
Amma saw that and asked "kya hai isme".

R- mobile .

Amma - why are you gifting her mobile , its not that we can't afford it but we don't want to spoil our daughter by giving this,she has to become Doctor, then she will start spending all her time in this mobile only .

R- nothing like that aunty ,Ishita is a grown up and intelligent girl ,she will handle it nicely ,waise I was giving her so that I can talk to her .

A- kyun ,why do you want to talk to her , you people will keep on talking all the time .

R- aunty why do you react with everything negatively ,I m giving this to her ,so that I can trace her everywhere , Maine dolly ko bhi phone diya hai . it not spoil everybody every time ,rather its a very useful thing in now a days world . aap log ab Ishita ko lekar thode kam pareshaan hon, as she is not only your but mine responsibility too .

He spoke convincing both the parents.

That's all for now,hope you like it. Enjoy reading and do comment.
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part ,enjoy reading 
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful update di
Ishita was really shy to talk to raman
Appa made amma understand
Finally ishra are engaged
Amma always reacts negatively
Raman made her understand
Lets see what happens next
Ty 4 d pm tooEdited by cooldilkaur - 5 years ago
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lovely update
ishu is too nervous to talk with Raman
but hug and kiss him
ishra got engaged
amma is over reacting to everything
Raman gave ishu mobile as gift
continue soon
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ishita vaise toh Dolly se kuch bhi bolti hai regarding Raman, but Raman ke samne aate hi itni nervous ho jati hai...LOL...her question about why he wants to marry her was cute...
Dolly is being the conversation handler between them...HAHA
Amma seriously takes anything related to Raman very negatively...hope she changes with time ...though it is justified for any of the parents...loved how Raman told that now she is his responsibility too...

Continue soon
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Super cute update 
Love ishra conversation 
Love cute ishita 
Update next part soon 
N
Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 
Kavya_P thumbnail