Posted: 5 years ago
Nice teaser
Thanks for the pm
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
HHello friends back with new update .

Part 12

Ishra noticed that the weather has changed suddenly ,they got up and walked to their car . Both settled in the car and drove towards his house . But after drive of few minutes their car stopped ,he got surprised ,tried to start it many times but it didn't started . Finally Raman came out of the car to see if he can fix it he tried a lot but couldn't find out the problem. He was still checking when ishita came out of the car and asked " did you find something ".

R- no ,not yet ,but why did you come out , you go in car .

I- what I will do in car .

R- you go and inform ma about this ,till then I m trying .

Ishita nodded and went inside ,she called Toshiji and informed that they are in outskirts of Delhi and their car has broke down . Toshiji got worried thinking about the changes in weather , she panicked when ishita make her talk to Raman ,he assured his mother that they will be safe and will try to return soon ,till then she should take care of ruhi nicely . Toshiji assured that she will handle ruhi but she is worried for them. Soon he hung the call and thought to get some help ,he told ishita to stay in car ,till he will go and see some help but ishita denied . She said " no ,I will not stay here alone , I will also come with you . "

R- but ishita ,see the weather ,it can start raining anytime .

I- haan to main bheeg loongi but I will not stay here alone ,how can you even think of leaving me alone ,mujhe bhi le chalo. 

R- ok come .

Ishita came out of the car ,Raman locked the car nicely and both started walking on the highway looking for some help ,that's when they saw a car was coming . Raman waved hand to stop the car ,while ishita stopped him saying that they can't take help from any one like this ,moreover they are going to other direction . Raman assured her and spoke " I will not take their help ,just will ask if there is something nearby .".

The car passed ,till the time they were talking ,Raman glared ishita while she made a puppy face saying sorry . He shook his head in disbelief abd both walked more ,that's when they saw a man ,he was closing his stall in hurry . Raman asked him about any mechanic ,he told that the mechanic shop is beside him but he has gone closing it in evening and he is also going as it may start raining . Raman asked where did he lives ,he told that he lives in a village bit far ,Raman ask if they can get any help from there ,may be some mechanic ,he can pay him more . But the man denied ,rather he told that there is a small dhaba cum guesthouse in a walking distance of 10 minutes,their ishra can get room . He also advice them to stay there only as the weather is getting worst and if it will start raining ,its not going to stop . Raman looked at ishita with questioning eyes ,she spoke getting worried " are we going to stay there ,can't we go home ".

R- let's see ,if we can get any help in that dhaba .

Saying so he encircled his arms around ishita and both started walking towards the dhaba ,but to their bad luck ,it started raining heavily, after few minutes . Ishita hided more into him and both started walking with fast steps .Soon they reached the dhaba ,it was a nice and big dhaba ,even they had saw that while going and had decided that they will eat there in returning . They went inside ,Raman walked to the person sitting in counter and asked " bhai sahab yahaan koi guest house ya hotel hai ,aas paas .it started thundering and raining suddenly ,my car too broke down ,ya koi mechanic."

M- no sir nothing is there up to two three km ,if you want you people can stay here .

R- here ? this is dhabha na .

M- yeah its dhaba ,but we have two three rooms ,which we had kept for emergency for the passengers .

R- kaise room hai ,I mean ,are they clean .

M- don't worry about that sir ,rooms are very good ,you can see . 

They were still talking when two more couples came and asked for room ,the dhaba owner agreed for it ,soon both of the couple took the room as they were fully wet,then he looked at Raman and asked " sir now only one room is left ,aapko lena hai."

Raman turned to see ishita ,who was shivering with cold ,hugging herself . Raman saw her state and nodded then thought to ask ishita before taking the room .Thinking so he went to ishita and told everything to her. She thought for sometimes and spoke " is it necessary to take room ,gaadi ka kuch nahi ho sakta ".

R- ishita we are stuck ,I know its my fault and everything is happening because of me ,but I think its a nice idea to stay here ,rather in car . it will be safe .

I- ok, as you say .

Getting her affirmation Raman went and took the room, to avoid unnecessary question he checked in with the name of Mr and Mrs Raman bhalla . Raman requested the manager to send two towels ,two bathrobes,extra blanket and two ginger tea in their room.The manager agreed for everything except bathrobe ,saying they don't keep robs . Raman didn't said anything and went to their room, they had got the room but are wet and were feeling cold. Raman changed into towel  but was feeling bit awkward going infront of ishita like this while ishita was still wearing her wet suit . Raman was feeling so helpless as there were many dresses which he bought for her was in car and here she is sitting in wet cloths more than that this situation was so much awkward for both of them . They were always close but he had never been only in towel in front of her while she too was feeling shy in front of him as she too had never been in such situation with him . 

He kept the towel beside ishita and spoke " ishita I asked about cloths but they can't manage . should I go and bring the cloths which we had bought for you ".

He just completed his sentence and there was a loud thundering . Ishita got scared and closed her eyes in horror , closing her both the ears with her hand . 

R(removing her hands from ears) - relax ishita it was just thundering .

I- (getting scared )- you please don't go anywhere ,see the weather is getting worst ,I m good in these cloths only , soon they will dry with the fan wind .

R- are you sure you are alright.

I- yeah , I m good .

They were still talking when they heard knock at the door ,Raman opened the door and saw a person was standing with there tea . He took the tea and asked for menu so that they can order their food .  There was a bonfire ,in the room ,Raman instructed him to light that .The person nodded and lighted it , ishra then ordered their food and had it . Then Raman told ishita to sleep in bed while he is sitting in the chair . She don't know what to say ,as the room don't have any couch , neighter they can sleep in same bed nor she can see him sitting all night in the chair . He assured her that he isn't sleepy and told her to sleep comfortably in bed . Ishita after much argument lays down on the bed ,he covered her fully ,though she tried to wake with him but slept soon while Raman was still awake. He was looking at her sleeping figure and was thinking about all the happenings of the evening ,from the time of their shopping to till now . He was now recalling her words and was thinking about her feelings and state . It was clear from her words that she actually don't wanted to marry but he was not getting the way to stop this marriage as the boy was actually perfect for her in every sense .

That's all for now ,hope you like this . Enjoy reading and do comment.
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh they are stuck in the bad weather...glad Raman is there with her to help her...
still, it is awkward for them...
nice one
continue soon
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh they are stuck in the bad weather...glad Raman is there with her to help her...
still, it is awkward for them...
nice one
continue Soon
threeta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Its beautiful update
Ishra stuck because of bad weather
Thanks for updating
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5