Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

change12 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Ch5b- at least maan agrees with me that geet is total nautanki...what is Geet hiding what are the reasons that is stopping Geet from confessing...maan is so much in love with geet pitai bhi  kha  raha  hai.
change12 thumbnail
Ch6- never thought this will be the twist. Good thing maan didn't misunderstand geet.
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
can u plz update th indexing from chapter 5 to epilogue in page 1?those r nt active...
WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: paponecon

can u plz update th indexing from chapter 5 to epilogue in page 1?those r nt active...

I just checked and they are working..Are you talking about page numbers or hyperlinks??
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaveTeal

<font color="#009999">I just checked and they are working..Are you talking about page numbers or hyperlinks??</font>

hyperlinks
JareenDD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi dear
M new reader
I like the way you start the story... It open up randomly. U r presenting maaneet in told new setting i like it. I don't think any other writer had this setting according to my limited story collection as reader. In first part i like blunt reply of maan.
P.S. I m little busy reader i will read story in slow pace bcoz of my busy schedule i will reply on every part. Don't feel i m interesting in the story if i don't open n reply. Thank you
JareenDD thumbnail
Hi dear
Comment for part 2
In this chapter i feel maaneet is suffering from misunderstanding. Maan's reaction is understandable his lover is planing marriage with other guy and geet herself has mentioned this boy as someone who was in love with her. The  datec cancellation 👏
JareenDD thumbnail
Part 3
Super cute... maaneet past surfaced. That title was really something but i also agree with geet, when you are tied  typing mistakes can happen.