Nice teaser
Thanks for the pm
pyara12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Superb update di
Ishra were lost in the other 
Mr bhalla so maturely explained the topic 
Although iyers didn't like their talk but were happy the way Mr bhalla spoke with them 
Raman made mr iyer convinced who happily agreed to talk to ishu on this matter
Thanks for pm 
Update soon 
taahir004 thumbnail
Superb Chapter

Actually I don't blame the Iyers for first refusing as Ishita may not be of 
marriageable age .
but I really liked how Mr Bhalla spoke so politely and the
 way he convinces the Iyers 
that Raman will wait for the time that Ishita is ready to marry 
Raman too spoke and the Iyers do like him though Mrs Iyer
 feels that he is much older then Ishita 
taahir004 thumbnail
Lovely and Interesting Teaser 

Ishita is scared in front of her Amma 
but I'm waiting to see what her reaction will be when her Appa tells
her about the proposal 
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends back with new update .

Shot 5

Iyers bid good bye to Bhalla's and returned back to their house . There was a pin drop silence in the car through out the journey as amma appa don't wanted to talk about the matter in front of ishita while ishita was silent reading worry which was return on her parents faces . All reached the home and went inside , amma instructed ishita to go and change,She nodded and went to her room . After ishita left amma settled beside appa and spoke 
" what have you decided viswa ".

V- I hadn't decided anything yet . you tell what should we do ?

M- what should I say ,ishita is too small for all this .

V- but I liked Raman a lot ,he is a nice boy ,even Bhalla's too felt like nice people . 

M- I too liked them ,but you know na ,we are girls parent . seven eight years are long time 

V- call ishu ,we should talk to her about it .

Amma - i think we should wait for two days then deny them without pulling ishu in it .

Appa- madhu what are you talking . dolly is ishu's friend ,aaj nahi to kal use pata chal jaayega moreover Raman is actually a nice boy ,kuch bhi kami nahi hai usme ,we should consider this proposal .

Amma- but ishu .

A- they had assured na that they will give time . 

Saying so he called ishita ,soon she showed up . Appa called her and signalled her to sit beside him ,she did same . Appa caressed her hair and 
asked " ishu do you know why bhalla's had invited us ".

Ishita shook her head negatively when appa asked " ishu kanna what do you think about Raman ".

Ishita looked at amma then spoke with tear filled eyes ,getting scared thinking that may be amma has told everything to him " appa there is nothing between us ,Maine kabhi unse theek se baat bhi nahi ki ".

V- why are you crying kanna ,I just asked do you like Raman .

Ishita cried more and spoke looking towards amma " amma I promise I had stopped thinking about him after you told me ,then why did you told this to appa . I swear appa him dono ke beech kuch bhi nahi hai ".

Appa looked at amma with questioning eyes and asked " what she is saying madhu ,you people already had talked about this ".

Amma looked at ishita and spoke " ishu go and bring water for us ".

She nodded and went to kitchen ,amma went close to appa and narrated everything ,appa saw her surprisingly and asked " that means you know from earlier that ishita likes Raman ".

M- that's why I m reluctant .

V- madhu then I think we shouldn't deny rather we should agree instantly for it . see now a days kids don't take permission from their parents rather they had affairs and do everything . I think it will be nice madhu if we will fix ishita's marriage with Raman ,at least our tension will become less and our ishu will be safe with him . 

M- I think you are right viswa but what if they end up doing anything wrong .

V- no they will not ,I know my daughter moreover Raman too looked like decent boy . And he is grown up boy ,why he will do mistake and will take ishita's advantage when he knows that ultimately he has to marry her. 

M- what if he denys afterwards .

V- no if he has to do that ,he wouldn't had approached us ,he would had directly approached ishita . and as you say ishu too likes him ,they would gone for a affair and do whatever now a days youth do behind us .

M- I think you are right ,I m over thinking . but we will only do engagement for now shaadi baad mein karenge .

V- yeah ,as you say .

They were still talking when they noticed ishita standing there with water in her hand . Appa saw her and asked 
" did you listened what we were talking ".

Ishita nodded down casting her eyes and spoke meekly " but I swear appa ,I hadn't done this ,Maine Raman ji se kabhi aisi koi baat nahi ki hai ."

V- I agree with you kanna .

Ishita,settled beside appa and asked " you still love me like earlier na appa ".

V- yes kanna why are you asking so ,you will be always my doll ,just wanna say always make your appa proud . I will do everything as per your happiness but want you too to do good things . what do you say ,should I agree for your and Raman's engagement .

Ishita looked at him happily ,when mr iyer asked " tell me kanna ,you like him na ".

Ishita blushed and nodded hiding herself in her father . Appa too smiled and hugged her tight ,kissing her temple .

On the other hand Raman was very restless ,he was upset as well as tensed ,he so wanted to know about iyers decision ,but how . He knows its s big decision they will take time to decide about it . He was trying to do some work but couldn't ,he even tried to sleep but sleep was far away from his eyes ,he was being restless thinking about their decision .He thought to tell dolly to call iyers but found that its pretty late so shrugged off the idea.
Finally he slept very late still thinking some idea to know about the happening of iyers .

Next morning was normal morning for everyone in bhalla house but not for Raman ,he was still thinking about the iyers decision . He so wanted to tell his father to call iyers and ask but cannot as he very well know that he will get scoldings from his mother if he says that. poor he non was understanding his dilemma ,but seems his plea reached to ishita .As Raman was desperate to know likewise ishita too was excited to talk to him but poor she don't know how to reach him as she don't have any phone and bhalla house is too far for her to reach alone . Finally after much thinking she thought to call dolly and talk to Raman through her . Thinking so she called on Dolly's phone .(Raman has gifted her a phone just few days back).

Dolly picked the call and spoke " hi ishu"

I- hi dolly ,how r you .

D- main achchi hoon ,we just met yesterday then why are you asking this .

I- its another day na that's why .

D- wo to theek hai but why are you speaking so slowly dear .

I- I wanna tell you something .

D- kya bol ?

I- you know why we were called yesterday ?

D- naah , nobody is saying anything but it was some serious matter .

I- main batati hoon .

D- what ?

I- out parents are talking about mine and your bhai's engagement .

D(surprised )- what ? tu sach mein meri bhabhi .

I- haan ,last night appa asked me about it .

D- (teasing )- you denied na .

I- (blushing )- chup why I will deny ,agreed and appa will be talking to uncle today .

D- that's great news ,tune sach mein mere bhai ko pata liya.

I- dolly I need your help .

D- what do you want now ,bhai to le liya mera .

I- please I want to talk to him ,baat kara de unki mujhse .

D(teasing )- oopse unse and all ,kuch jyada hi ho gaya .mujhe kya milega .

I- what I can give you , I will give you a treat ,ok .

D- bad treat .

I- what else I can give you . please baat kara de na .

D- achcha you leave I will take from bhai .

Saying so she shouted for Raman but he shrugged her voice as he was lost in ishita's thought. Dolly said " ishu he is not listening ."

I- please bahen you are my bestie na ,ek baar baat kara de bas.

D- ok wait .

Saying so she kept phone on hold and went to call Raman ,he was trying to read newspaper when dolly went near him and whispered in his ears " ishu is on line ,she want to talk to you ".

Raman almost jumped in happiness and asked excitedly " where ".

D- my phone .

He immediately ran towards Dolly's room and asked for phone , but before that she asked " mujhe aapne nahi bataya ,to penalty lagegi ".

R- ok ,Jo Lena hai le Lena ,ab to de .

Dolly smiled and passed her phone to him ,he composed himself and spoke " hello ishita ".

Ishita got nervous listening to his voice ,now she don't know what should she talk further . Ishita became silent while her heart start beating fastly ,not listening anything from her finally he asked " hey ishita are you there ".

I- humm. 

R- then say something .

I- what ?

R- had your appa asked something to you .

I- humm .

R- what's your answer .

I- Maine ...na ,Maine na.

R- for god sake Ishita please answer ,I m dying to listen your yes .

I- I agreed to appa .

Saying so she immediately hung the call as she was very nervous and don't know what to talk more .

That's all for now hope you like it .Enjoy reading and do comment .
Edited by Divanru - 5 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part ,enjoy reading 
Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful update
Iyers agreed for ishra relationship
Update soon
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Such a cute part
loved Ishita's innocence...she was scared to come before Appa but her father managed it all well...
so finally everyone agreed with their relationship...am glad...
Dolly is having fun at their expense...teasing and asking or bribe from both of them...
so they talked...guess properly for the first time...
itni jaldi kat kr diya...abhi Raman ka reaction bhi nahi dekha usne...
lol...sharmili Madrasan...

Lovely part

mamtasingla thumbnail
Amazing update
Appa talk to ishita
Ishita agree
Update soon