Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SatoshiNakamoto

I don't know but EK female leads are not that doormat type compared to other shows I feel. Last few new non EK shows I watched, all have so dumb female leads 😆. In comparison, I don't know but it feels like EK is doing fairly better if not the best.

People should keep in mind Ekta has made the best and the worst while some of her best have gone to worst because they never end 😆. Many of her shows have flopped big time as well and she churns out maximum number of shows. She is basically the trendsetter whether you like her shows or not, so she gets all the flak for everything wrong on ITV.

Okay guys, let me say that again. Most TV shows are regressive, and ekta happens to make most shows on TV. Gul's shows are also regressive, but I am not going to talk about these shows, because its not allowed in the forum, but I agree that when people watch other shows, who are equally regressive as naagin, then its hipocrisy

If not doormats, then they follow same direction, all series are the same, with regressive content. The sad part is that, her shows are always high on TRP, which only says that either her audience are old school to like those content or they is nothing on TV to watch so people are forced to watch those crap shows. Her shows may give impression that the lead is strong and yess women empowerment but at the end, it's same snob story that gives illusion of empowerment. Believe it or not, her shows promote sexism, and is not a picture of 21th century, could contain youth vibes and few things that break stereotypes but at the end, what do we see? Arranged marriage, DIL suffering at mercy of MIL, male lead arrogant manhandling female lead, and all these toxic mentality. All those shows are pretty much same, and they are hardly a few shows that is progressive and unfortunately they do not do well.Take youth shows for example, Channel V had to close down - why? Because they do not follow Ekta's format. 

Atlas_Shrugged thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its a classic example of sour grapes.

Others can degrade her, make fun of her shows, write essays on her, ... While they are wasting their time and energy, Ekta is laughing her way to the bank. 

She's in business to make money and she is doing well. Period. 
She brought Naagin, and there was a flurry of naagin serials all across the channels. Tmrw, if she brings another genre, others will follow blindly and cry when they do not succeed.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
EK has a magical touch...
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Okay i am going to be honest here , I dont like her shows except the Naagin series ( that too i watch because it lasts for 3-4 months) I cannot stand such shows which goes on for years & years , there is no point in blaming EK alone everyone makes such shows to gain trp.
Not naming but almost all hindi shows are regressive , unrealistic yet it has the audience . 
Now coming to EK , that woman is a magician , she is successful & whatever she does you like her show or not but she will gain the trp and the audience she aims for.

I respect EK for being a successful business woman , and there's no point in insulting her.

So its better if you do not like the show , do not watch it or criticise the show with all your heart but dont insult the actors/Ekta for doing their job , because you might not like the show but there are audience who are liking it , blame the audience maybe but not EK.