Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

Ekta does love the whole "wife protecting husband" cliche tracks. After a point, S1 and S2 were all about that. And knowing Ekta and the way she has portrayed BeHir, this season is going that way too. But I am seriously bored with Ruhi's revenge story because there's no suspense or thrill in it. So I will gladly accept BeHir's love story.

exactly...
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
almost all guys were involved in harassing ruhi so revemge is justified on all except one's who came late and maahir who has no clue what happened.
regarding tom dock harry i agree they are not important cast bt their killings are there only for increasing episodes. who knows may be andy sumitra will also be after naag mani like in season 1 and 2😳which i dont want..its overused concept..or may be they want demolition because they will think huge treasures is lying under temples. 
sumitra seems sweet like sudha chandran in season 1 who showed her real face as show progressed...definitely there is some mystery behind her too.
MahaSrilu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
After rakshanda's potrayal of Yamini in Bramharakshas I wouldn't put aside the speculation that she might be the ultimate villain and also Chetan hansraj who plays andy once said in an interview that "andy is out and out villiain" So we can have parallel story lines where Ruhi is taking revenge on guys and Bela on the elders.I think Paulomi might get involved too why else Sumitra tolerate her and her kids if not for a secret.
the guys who tried to molest Ruhi are punishable even when they aren't responsible for Vikranth's death but who were innocent (Pratham,Mahir and the girl) should be spared.

love 
~Maha~
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: janecastle

Ekta does love the whole "wife protecting husband" cliche tracks. After a point, S1 and S2 were all about that. And knowing Ekta and the way she has portrayed BeHir, this season is going that way too. But I am seriously bored with Ruhi's revenge story because there's no suspense or thrill in it. So I will gladly accept BeHir's love story.

I don't want a repeat of what happened with adaa. No love triangle between the male lead and the two naagins again. Obviously we know that mahir will marry bela to save her self-respect when yuvi doesn't show up, and then later it turns out that bela and ruhi are in kahoots. Then I want the story to be of bela initially helping ruhi to kill all the culprits to help ruhi get justice, whilst also having her own reason, maybe to destroy andy, but then bela gets to know mahir is innocent, tries to convince ruhi of his innocence, which she doesn't believe, so ruhi-bela turn enemies; one for mahir's blood and the other for his love. This will be far better than repeating the shivanya-ritvik-shaesha love triangle all over again. Plus it won't make sense for ruhi to fall for mahir when ruhi even said in the flashback yesterday that a naagin only gets her love once in a century, something like that, plus mahir's family are her lover's killers. 
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zombie12345

I too think ruhis story is just a side track...there is definitely more to it. I believe this cuz the ruhi story is going too quick.

Already bela knows she is nagin and in the precap we hv seen she has come in front of adi and yuvi too..who were the main culprits...wht next?
So obviously...there is more to th story...

I don't think she will kill yuvi next week at all. She'll definitely kill adi as he is a lesser important villain in comparison to yuvi who is the main culprit. Next week will be the 5&6th episode, so they'll show her taking down a second culprit out of the apparent 10 she has lined up. I think what we saw in the precap with her being in front of yuvi was to take him away and stall him from marrying bela, so that her and bela's plan for the latter to marry mahir gets successful, and her confrontation with him at that time might not be to kill him, but just distract him. 
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: MahaSrilu

After rakshanda's potrayal of Yamini in Bramharakshas I wouldn't put aside the speculation that she might be the ultimate villain and also Chetan hansraj who plays andy once said in an interview that "andy is out and out villiain" So we can have parallel story lines where Ruhi is taking revenge on guys and Bela on the elders.I think Paulomi might get involved too why else Sumitra tolerate her and her kids if not for a secret.

the guys who tried to molest Ruhi are punishable even when they aren't responsible for Vikranth's death but who were innocent (Pratham,Mahir and the girl) should be spared.

love 
~Maha~

There were four people there who were innocent. Pratham, mahir-yuvi's younger sister, mahir himself and that other guy who is always scared and had tried to reason with the boys by explaining to them that vikrant maybe ruhi's naag, and if you kill a naag, his naagin takes revenge from the culprits, but nobody had listened to that boy. 
MahaSrilu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

There were four people there who were innocent. Pratham, mahir-yuvi's younger sister, mahir himself and that other guy who is always scared and had tried to reason with the boys by explaining to them that vikrant maybe ruhi's naag, and if you kill a naag, his naagin takes revenge from the culprits, but nobody had listened to that boy. 

yes...there were three people who were behind and later mahir came. Thanks
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sammy17

I don't want a repeat of what happened with adaa. No love triangle between the male lead and the two naagins again. Obviously we know that mahir will marry bela to save her self-respect when yuvi doesn't show up, and then later it turns out that bela and ruhi are in kahoots. Then I want the story to be of bela initially helping ruhi to kill all the culprits to help ruhi get justice, whilst also having her own reason, maybe to destroy andy, but then bela gets to know mahir is innocent, tries to convince ruhi of his innocence, which she doesn't believe, so ruhi-bela turn enemies; one for mahir's blood and the other for his love. This will be far better than repeating the shivanya-ritvik-shaesha love triangle all over again. Plus it won't make sense for ruhi to fall for mahir when ruhi even said in the flashback yesterday that a naagin only gets her love once in a century, something like that, plus mahir's family are her lover's killers. 

I completely agree with your point. This time around, the naagins should turn against each other for a better reason than the whole love triangle nonsense that showed in the previous seasons. Shesha falling in love with Ritik itself was stupid and irritating. She kept on lecturing Shivanya about falling in love with Ritik, who's from enemy's family. And yet, she ended up doing the same thing. Then in S2, she was behind Rocky, despite him being married to her own niece. All that made her character super irritating and repulsive. At least this time around, I don't want the same old thing. This time, Vish should focus her revenge instead of playing love games with Mahir.