taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
A Heart Warming Teaser 

I'm so looking forward to reading this upcoming chapter 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
PART 37

Ishita saw raman and went to him. He was about to say something when she hugged him tight and again start crying bitterly. 

Raman wrapped her in his arms and said -tu kyun ro rahi hai?? 

Ishita -dont u know??she asked and cried again. 

Raman-nahi toh, kya hua?? He said playing innocent. 

Ishita -i know u know everything, all knew it except me. Sabko sab pata hai, bas mujhe hi kuch nahi pata tha. She was saying and crying. 

Raman -pehle tu rona bandh kar, then we will talk. Gudiya u r not fine, why u r crying like this. He said breaking the hug to wipe her tears but she didn't let him break the hug and said -please raman, please go away from me. 

Raman caressed her hair softly and said -i am not going anywhere, moreover where will I go, tujhe chod kar kahan jaa sakta hoon. U first sit, stop crying, then we will talk. He said making ishita sit on the bench while he sat next to her. 

Raman was caressing her hair softly while she was just hugging him tight keeping her head on his chest . Mr bhalla came to search raman but stopped seeing ishra sitting together. He called and informed same to her parent and they come in no time. They sighed in relief seeing ishita all fine, amma was going to them when appa hold her hand and said -let raman handle her.

Amma -but vishwa,she was saying when appa said -usse bahut bada jhatka lagaa hai and only Raman can console her, only he can sooth her pain. Unn dono ko baatein karne do, we will wait outside. He said and trio went out leaving Ishra alone. 

Seeing her all silent, Raman asked caressessing her hair -why u come out alone in the night, do u even think about us, hum kitna darr gaye the, agar tumhe kuch ho jaata toh. He said while she didn't answered, was just hiding her face in his chest. 

Raman -gudiya, I am asking something, why u came out all alone in night?? 

Ishita -aapko pata hai doctor ne kaha ,that I can never become amma. 

Raman -toh kya hua, and why u r bothered about it now. U r just so small to think about all this. moreover do u even understand it's meaning. 

Ishita -that means mujhe chotu baby nahi milega, Sab mujhe hurt karenge and I will always cry. She said with moist eyes. 

Raman -who told u this, and who hurt u??

Ishita -abhi toh kisi ne nahi kiya but I have seen, sab kitne gande se treat karte hai unn aunties ko jinke baby nahi hote. Sab unko hurt karte hai, sab unko akela chod dete hai. Mujhe bhi sab hurt karenge, akela chod denge. I will be all alone always crying. She said crying. 

Raman -who will leave u gudiya. Amma -appa??amma -appa kabhi baby ko akela chodte hai kya?? 

Ishita nodded in no. 

Raman -then why u r crying,when u know amma -appa will never leave u?? 

Ishita -aur aap?? she said looking at him. 

Raman -me, u think I will leave u. U really think I can ever leave u. how can I leave u, u r my baby naa. I love u alot naa. He said trying to console her while she was just listening to him. 

She was looking at him when he said cupping her face -u r my gudiya, now can I leave u. Tumhi ho toh ho, joh mere jeene ki wajah ho, my best friend, my love, my life, my would be wife, how can I ever leave u baby. He said while she hugged him tight again and said crying -i don't know, I just don't know anything, all I understand that I will never get a chotu baby and everyone will curse me, sab mujhe rulayenge raman, everybody will make me cry. Sab badal jayenge, even u. 

Raman caressed her hair and said -aisa kabhi nahi hoga ,I will never leave ur side. 

Ishita -but still I will not get chotu baby, yeh toh achchi baat nahi hai naa. 

Raman -tumhe kisne kaha aisa, ho sakta hai aisa naa ho, ho sakta bhagwaan ji ko tum par mercy aa jaaye and he will give u a baby, aisa ho sakta hai naa, why u r believing so much so anyone's prediction. 

Ishita -he is not anyone, Raman. Doctor told like this, doctor ne bola yeh sab amma-appa ko, woh doctor hai raman, woh galat nahi batata hai, woh doctor hai. She said for the nth time when Raman said -but woh bhagwaan toh nahi hai naa, he is just a doctor,aur yeh bilkul bhi jaruri nahi hai ki woh joh bhi bole woh sach ho. Arey there r many good doctors in India, in world. I will take u to other doctors, joh tumhe treat karenge and u can finally become a mother. Tumhe kya lagta hai, I didn't researched about it. Maine bahut padha hai, many girls have conceived even after having same problem. Bahut saari mummies ko chotu babu mile hai, tumhe bhi milega, all we need is a good doctor,actually very good doctor. Just trust me baby, I will not let anyone harm u, u r my gudiya and I will not let anyone make u cry. He said hiding her in his embrace. 

Ishita hugged him tight and said -aur hum itne lucky nahi hue ki hume bahut achcha doctor mile, agat hume ganda doctor mila toh, then what we will do raman. Tab hume kaun baby dega, I will always be like this only. What if we don't get a good doctor raman, she asked to which he said -then u urself become that good doctor. He said making her look at him. 

Ishita -kya?? 

Raman -yes, u heard it right. Agar tumhe lagta hai ki tumhe achcha doctor nahi milega yaa koi tumhe treat nahi kar payega, then make urself worth of treating u. Tum bhi bahut choti ho, koi bhi profession choose kar sakti ho, tum khud infertility expert ban jao, taaki khud ki aur khud jaisi ladkiyon ki help kar sako. So that u can give chotu babies to all who r crying without it. He was saying while she was just looking at him without blinking her eyes. 

Ishita -maine doctor banne ke baare mein kabhi nahi socha, aur infertility expert toh kabhi bhi nahi.

Raman -toh ab socho, if u think Noone can help u, then help urself. I am always next to u, helping u, loving u. He said and kissed her temple while his words were echoing in her mind. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Edited by cutieruhi - 5 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Amazing chappy Di
Update soon Di

Thanks for pm Di
viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awsome update 
the way raman was making her understand was fabulous
he told her to become fertility expert
pls update soon

srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update dii
It was heart touching
IshRa scenes were so good
Update soon dii
Thnx for the pm
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome part.
beautifully written.
ishu was hurt bt RKB use sambhal liya. he asked her to become doctor so that she can treat herself anc other infertility women.
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome n emotional update!!
Loved it.
Ishu was going on crying saying she can never have a chotu baby..
She was more scared thinking he may leave her..
Raman assured her that he will never leave her alone..
I soo loved d way raman was handling her..
He asked her to become a doctor n help those who r craving for baby..
Very well written.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanks for d pm dii:)
Qpwoeiruty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update Raman want ishu to become doctor so she treats herself update soon