amirtha_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
vinny arora may play a parallel lead in laado,frnds may be she will play as juhi to opp shaurya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Makers decided they not bring Shaleen back and for that they bring lots if new character and I heard she will  play negative role try to bring rift between anushka and that guy he told in one interview soon anushka also fall in love with him so no hope of Shaleen return wether trp decrease but makers admant to not bring Shaleen back
Uff one more news regarding new entry she belongs to malhari new husband entry on malhari marriage day
Edited by ruhi1985sheetal - 6 years ago
Shruti00013 thumbnail
I've stopped watching the show since Shaleen's exit but still read spoilers/news in hope of his return. Damn, I thought this new girl will be paired opposite Shaurya so thought then Shaleen will be back with Anu :(
ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Same track from naamkaran serial avni Neel in love and his ex juhi came and tried to created rift between them now they will show same now in laado wt a fool makers same track and same name juhi both show same production I think writers don't know wt to show that's y same concept even name also same  after last episode of Shaleen I m also stop watching laado 
Ketakee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What a sad fall of the serial !!
The nayi shuruwat was even bad !! 
Look at the trps and the even rankin g on IF ..!!
When Shaleen was there, the show was always between 22 to 25 in ranking...and now beyond 50!!

What A Down Fall of a good show..

They can still make it, by bringing Shaleen back !!

I haven't watched a single episode after shaleen's exit news...but it hurts to see these current trps n rankings