Anni-Pinky OS: Second Opportunities~(04/04/2018)

ks_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello guys...

This is an Annika- Pinky OS...😳

Wanted to see a scene where Pinky asks Annika to call her Ma...pinky is so cute n adorable these days...

but that's one khwaish of mine...Pinky being the mother figure Annika never had...well that's yet to get fulfilled...So thought of writing this...

I Hope you like it...😳

Anni-Pinky OS: Second Opportunities

Pinky stood outside Shivika's room with the Dresses and Ornaments that she had brought for Annika to wear for the khul devi ki pooja that was going to be held the next day...

This was the tradition that Oberoi's maintained no matter what...earlier Mummy ji used to give the joda to Annika on her behalf...but it's all going to change...

Starting from this function she would take care of her bahu...

but now standing here pinky lost all her courage...She almost knocked the door a couple of times, but stopped herself each time...

The last time she had giving something to Annika,  she was blinded by her anger and obsession...

So much that that she had forgotten that instead of the price of the gifts she was giving...it was the love and blessings behind the gift that was more important for her bahu...

Pinky knew that she owed an apology to Annika...It was a different matter altogether that Annika had forgiven her...but the fact remained that she  had hurt A girl who had never done nothing but love them wholeheartedly...She had hurt with her selfishness a girl who had never  experienced mother's love in her life...

She remembered what Annika had said back then..."Meine apko apni Maa samajhi...par aap tho Shivaay ki bhi ma nahi baan payi..."

The bonds broken by Pride had to be mended...She had wronged Annika and she had to mend it...

In the past few months , Everything happened so fast that she didn't even get a chance to speak to Annika...Shivaay and Annika's return from Vanvaas and the auction of Oberoi Mansion...then Rudra-Bhavya ki shaadi...

Upar se Shivaay and Annika were carrying out a very dangerous plan to expose the NB sisters and Veer...Everything had happened so fast that she didn't even get a chance to talk to Annika  properly...To apologize...to win back the love she had lost due to her pride and obsession...

Annika was standing by the window staring at the pool thinking about what Svetlana had said as She was arrested by the police...A strange premonition had coursed through her at that moment...a strange fear...as if something bad was going happen...And she had seen the same fear reflected in Shivaay's eyes...

Unable to handle the tension any longer Annika walked towards the door  so as to step out...Annika had pulled the door open right the instant Pinky had found the courage to knock...

Annika:"Pinky Aunty aap..."

Pinky:"Annika..."

Annika:"vo Shivaay yaha nahi hein... abhi tak vapas aye nahi...Apko kuch chahiye thi  tho mein kar dethi hoon.."

Pinky:"Nahi...vo mein...Yeh...kal ke Pooja keliye tumara dress aur ornaments dhene keliye ayi thi..."

It was then that Annika remembered that they were speaking standing at the threshold of the room...

Annika:"Pinky aunty...aap andar ayiye..."

Pinky:"Yeah...sure..."
Silence prevailed...

Strange it didn't feel this awkward when they were dancing together...The truth was that they hadn't adressed the elephant in the room...and with the whole family and Shivaay as the buffer...it was easy conversing...

Pinky handed over the dress and gehne to Annika...
Pinky:"I brought a few dresses and ornaments, I hope you like it..."
She had brought different types of dresses...a few with heavy work and the rest with light work like Annika usually liked...same was the case with ornaments too...

Pinky:"Actually...I wasn't sure about your tastes...so sab leke aye...jho pasand aye select karlena..."

Annika looked up at Pinky aunty...remembering the fight they had over the size and beauty of the ornaments being less than that of Gauri's...during the time she was blackmailed to leave OM...

Now Pinky aunty had brought All this so that She can select the one that she liked the best...

Unable to say anything Annika completely concentrated on the mission at hand...choosing a dress...when she had already chosen aa beautiful Orange and Red saree...

Pinky:"That Orange and Red saree would look perfect on you..."
She said as Annika pulled up the saree...And as if she got shocked Annika dropped the saree abruptly...

Pinky:"No...no...I didn't mean that...I was just suggesting that it would look good on you...you can choose the one you like...No pressure..."

Annika:"I liked it too...Pinky Aunty..."

Pinky:"You did...?"
She asked excited...

Annika nodded...

Annika was opening the jewellery box for something to do when She heard Pinky say...
Pinky:"I'm sorry..."
She said softly...

Annika stared open mouthed...

There was a part of her mind which believed that pinky Aunty had accepted her because of Shivaay...knowing that she has to accept her because she was stuck with Annika anyway...

But Even when she came to know that Pinky Aunty was behind the Nayantara drama...Annika had hidden the truth as she didn't want to be the reason for the darar between a mother and her son...And after the exposure...She knew that Forgiveness should come from her...because she was aware that Shivaay would never have forgiven and  accepted Pinky aunty if Annika herself didn't forgive and accept her...

But till that moment She pulled her guards  up while she was with Pinky aunty...when ever Pinky Aunty walked in to talk to Shivaay she had left them alone...or disappeared into the background...not wanting to ever come between the mother n son...After the bitter experience she had...

It was easy to forgive...but not forget...

Pinky:"I'm so sorry that I did that you...I used your love for Shivaay against you...framing a fake story..."

Annika looked at Pinky with eyes that reflected the hurt she felt...the betrayal she felt...it was true that she was relieved for Shivaay that he was legitimate son of Shakthi papa and pinky Aunty...

But that doesn't mean she wasn't hurt...But she had buried it deep down so that Shivaay wouldn't be hurt...and it will remain there forever...She had broken Shivaay's heart for a lie...but that was the pain she had to bear...

And no use dragging some other person to it...

Annika:"You don't have to apologize Pinky Aunty...it's...I...I have already forgiven you..."

Pinky took Annika's hands in hers...revealing the palm that still had "Oye Oye " marked in it...when all the girls we're happily enjoying the ceremonies and got to write their husbands name in their mehandi,..dipping it in sarson ka teel to make it darker symbolizing their husbands love for them... Annika was stuck in a situation where she was stugggling and in pain...writing their secret code to convey to Shivaay about the the danger...

Pinky:"There was a time when I prided on Shivaay being the waaris of this khandan Annika...but now seeing the struggle Shivaay is in...and the pain you have to go through...always taking up the bojh of the crimes and sins we elders have committed...but now..."
She went silent for a moment...

Pinky:"Shivaay had taken up the burden of sambaloing the family since he was young...with the conflicts and dysfunctional family that he was a part of every responsibility fell on Shivaay...But he was all alone...Fighting all the battles alone...just like you..."

Pinky:"But now I'm happy that you both are there for each other...nobody can compliment each other like you two...the Great wall of Shivaay Singh Oberoi and its neev...because together you two are one formidable force...uppar se drama queens bhi..."
She said cupping Annika's face...Annika chuckled...

Pinky:"I'm so happy that you two found each other...varna mein tho Tia baby ke peeche he pade rahthe...looking for gold plated bahu while a rare priceless diamond was right before my eyes..."

She said taking out a beautiful haar from its bed of white satin...which was elegant, magnificent glittering beautifully and yet simple...Annika was never a jewellery person...but looking at it even she was mesmerized...

Annika:"But...I...can't..."

Pinky:"Mana math karna Annika...Dadi humesha kehthi hein ki badom ka ashirvaad hotha hein isme...mana ki mera pehla gift ek gali bankar reh gaya...but I'm requesting you...Will you give me a chance to start over again...to wipe out all the pain I have given you... with love..."

Tears rolled down Annika's eyes...

Pinky:"Uss din tumne kaha tha ki tumne mujhe apni Ma mana...par meine apne kartoot se sab bhigad diya...abb mein tumhari Ma banna chahthi hoon...saas se zyada...Aaj se will you be my daughter...?Mujhe Ma bulavoge...?"
She asked looking hopefully at Annika...

Annika:"Pinky aunty...vo...mein..."
How can she say how hard it is  for her to accept ...

Pinky:" I know it's hard to forget...considering all that I have done...but I'll keep trying...and I'll wait for the day you Will be confident enough about me to call me Ma..."

Annika:"Thank you..."

Pinky hugged Annika...A few seconds later Annika slowly hugged her MIL back...The healing had just started...So had a beautiful journey of the MIL and DIL...

Guys how was it...?

Let me know through your comments and likes...and also provide suggestions...

Kirthi...
Edited by ks_angel - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I really wish to see this on the show but CV's are not exploring their relationship... its not easy for Annika's to forget wat pinky had done to her but I think she will call pinky as maa someday 
Santhi_Priya21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's beautiful and heart touching ...
Blink_Cat thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow, kirti its awsm.
i too want a scene where anika call pinky ma,, a proper convo. abt it...
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hoping to get a scene like this is future
jaansahiba thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How happy I would be, to see the same on the show!! But CVs being the real-time vamps they are, just won't let our dreams come true. Am happy that you decided to address the elephant in the room. Liked it.
Love,
Abhi
Freebird_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Meri Jo bhi thodi achhi yaadein hai Meri mother in law ka would sab yaad diladiya 😊 thank you for that 😊

Needless to say this was beautifully written 😊
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kirthi 👏
It's my one wish to see this scene in Ishqbaaaz. I have slowly sailed my Pinnika ship and fervently praying that CV's take a hint from your write up and we get s Pinky Annika scene that will make us cry (Happy tears!).
Divya_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful.  Wish the cvs show Atleast a glimpse of pinki anni relation like this. It hurts to see anni calling pinki aunty still.
Freebird_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Kal hi Maine yeh OS padha aur aaj scene aa gaya 😊