Shivika OS: Tu Hi Mera~Based on the precap of (5/1/2018)

ks_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello guys...
Kirthi here...

This OS is based on the precap of Friday(5/1/2018) ..😳

PS: Dedicating this to Sri, Pooja and Rohini...and all my friends of IF...

P.P.S: Poo...I'm not sure if I was able to do justice to your ideas girl...Sri, Ro thanks for the concept dearie...😳

Disclaimer: I'm sure I have spread a lot of raitha in my update...so please bear with me if it is bad...😆

Anyways, still Hope you like it...😳

~~~~Tu Hi Mera~~~

Annika walked towards their room,  heart broken...they had come to Goa for a new beginning...but everything was going topsy turvy right in front of her eyes...

And She was unable to understand what was happening around her most of the time...and also why it was happening...

A part of her mind screamed that it was all real...that it was all a plan to make her look bad in front of Shivaay...but another part that was really vulnerable right now was still whispering that she was going crazy...

It was then she saw Shivaay's clothes dropped on the floor...something that has never happened ever before...

Shivaay was one of the most systematic and orderly person she had ever seen...and this action of his brought back home something very hard...That she was now a big failure as a wife... She was supposed to be Shivaay's strength...his takath...his guroor...but now she was nothing but his liability...his burden...

Picking up the clothes she walked towards the wardrobe that seemed to be at the end of the trail..

Annika froze as the electricity went off and the room plunged into a thick blanket of darkness as she tugged at the very last of the clothes that was lying haphazardly...

.Before she could register anything she was pulled into the cupboard...A scream got choked up in her throat...She shuddered with fear...

Shivaay:"Annika...it's me..."

Annika opened her eyes in relief...
Shivaay held a whimpering Annika close to him...almost locking her in his arms from behind..

As soon as she was inside Shivaay closed the cupboard door...And switched on his phone's light remembering Annika's fear of darkness...

Annika:"I was...I was so scared...meine socha...ki...vo..."
She managed to say out in between her sobs...

Shivaay hugged her tight from behind... planting little kisses on her hair...
Slowly he felt Annika relax under his touch...

Shivaay:"Annika...you were right..."

Annika:"Vahi tho mein bol rahi thi...And now you have acknowledged too that I'm mad..."

Shivaay:"what...?No...have you gone crazy...?"

Shivaay watched as Annika's shoulders dropped...He mentally cursed himself for not watching his words...

Annika:"Apko safai dene ki koi zaroorat nahi hein Shivaay...mein manthi hoon ki mein..."

Shivaay:"chup...ekdam chup..."
He said angrily hearing her go off in a different tangent altogether...His hold on her waist tightened in anger...

Shivaay:"I can trust you with my life Annika...and you are thinking ki mein tumhe doubt karega...?for something as tuchi as this...Tum agar bol rahi hein...cycle ki ghanti suni tho suni hogi...agar tumne kaha ki ek aurat tumhe dara rahe hein tho vaisa he hein...usme doubt karne ki koi baath bacha he nahi...do you get that..."

Annika looked into Shivaay's eyes, that was shining with his love for her...there was not even a trace of doubt in those kanji eyes...nor could she see even an ounce of pity in it...

Shivaay:"I trust you, now get this etched into this thick skull of yours..."

Annika:"Thank you...for trusting me Shivaay...I was..."
Shivaay stopped her from saying more...making annoyed faces at Annika's words...

Shivaay:"bas rehne dho...ek mahan vyakthi ne mujhe sekh di thi ki pathi patni ki beech no sorry no thank you...though uss mahan vyakthi is now dumping Thank yous on me..."

Annika leaned onto Shivaay with a smile...

Annika:"Acha baba...nahi kahunga..."

He intertwined his fingers with hers...And kissed it lightly...

Shivaay:"everything you said is true Annika, it wasn't your imagination..."

Shivaay:"that day you said about the fire in the water...I found a cycle bell fallen besides the tub..."

Annika:"You did...?"
She said her face lighting up...

Shivaay:"Yes...And their was a woman hanging on the wall...I saw her hand print on the wall..."

Annika smiled relieved...

Shivaay:"Somebody was trying to frame you...to make me believe that you are going crazy..."
He said shaking with anger...

Annika:"par kyu...?What would they gain by doing it...?"

Shivaay:"I don't know yet...but mein usse dhondke rahenge..."

Shivaay:"aur mere biwi ke ankhom mein layi ek ek aasu ke liye mein badla luungi...jiss tarah usne tumhe thodne ki koshish ki...ussi tarah mein bhi usse thodke hazarom tukde kar doonga..."

Shivaay:"I'm sorry that I was unable to let you know about all this before...we are being observed Annika...somebody is keeping an eye on us...He knew where I placed the cameras and is well aware of its blind spots...that was how he made sure that the lady scaring you would go unnoticed by the cameras..."

Annika:"chi...chi...cheapde...Ghar mein camera lagayi hein usne...uski tho aise band bajana chahiye ki sirf cycle ki ghanti he sunai degi...when we are through him..."

Shivaay smiled...his sherni was back...Now nothing can stop them from getting to the bottom of this...

He watched with fascination, as Annika went on and on with umpteen number of plans she had made for exposing the creep...until that very moment he hadn't realized how much he missed his nautanki biwi...

Tere ishq mein, dooba rahe din raat yoon hi sada, 
mere khwaab se aankhein teri, ik pal bhi na hoye juda. 
Mera naam tu haathon pe apne likhe baar haan, 
Aye kaash ke aisa bhi ek din laaye wo Khuda, 
Tu hi mera, mera, mera..

On not getting any response from her husband on her super intelligent plans, Annika turned to look at Shivaay...who was staring at her with a naughty smile...

He loved the umpteen expressions that played on her radiant face that kept changing every second...And her expressive eyes...and...

"AHEM AHEM..."
She cleared her throat to bring him out of the trance...

Annika:"Are you even listening Shivaay...?..."
She asked with her eyes narrowed...

Shivaay:"of course...my love..."
He said with a naughty smile...

Annika:"Tho bathavo mein kya bol rahi thi...?"
She asked questioningly...

Shivaay:"Mission expose the creep is on...?"

Annika:"Aap tho bade chant ho...ek word bhi nahi suna meri...yet knew what I was talking about...?"

Shivaay:''mujhe mere biwi ka one track mind ache se maloom hein..."

Annika:"Acha...?"

Shivaay:"but that wasn't what I was thinking..."
Shivaay whispered into her ears...

Annika:"phir kya..."

Shivaay:"I was thinking ki hhum tum ek cupboard mein band He...aur meri biwi ko investigation ki padi hein...apne bechare pathi pe nahi..."

Annika:"Aap bhi na ...kahi bhi shuru hojathi ho...bahar itna bada raitha hein...aur apko romance sujthi hein...?"

Shivaay:"kyunki meri pyaari biwi ka hormones vacation pe gayi hein..."

Annika:"Acha...Tho mera hormones vacation pe gayi hein...?mera...?dho din pehle meine jab apko rijane ki koshish ki tho aap ne meri tarah mudke dekha bhi nahi...Aur bol rahe hein ki mere hormones vacation pe gayi hein..humph..."
She said fuming...

Annika:"patha hein...?.6 bar shampoo kiya mere baal..6 baar...aur vo sexy vala nighty bhi pehni...aur apko uss veer ki padi thi..."

Annika:"Aise...Hot samosa ki tarah dikh rahi thi mein...Aur aap ghode bejhke so gaye..."

Shivaay:"Hot samosa ki tarah...?"
He chuckled at her comparison...

Annika:"ha...Hot samosa ki tarah...koi doubt hein apko...?"

Shivaay:"Nope I don't have any doubt...doubt kyu hoga bhala...?you are indeed my hot samosa...

Shivaay:"my teeki mirchi..."
He whispered in a sexy drawl...Annika turned surprised by the sudden shift in Shivaay's voice...And ended up rubbing her cheeks to his...

Annika:"Apka daadi chubthi hein..."
She said giggling...

Shivaay:"Acha...?but you like it...nahi...?"
He said with a naughty smile...Annika blushed hard...

He planted a trail of kisses on her exposed neckline...his breath hot against her skin...

Annika shivered...clenching her hands tightly...

Annika:"Sh...Shiv..."

Her entire being was focused on the feelings that her Shivaay's touch unleashed within her, she gave herself up to his kisses, surrendered to it and put herself in his hands.

Shivaay:"Anni...every moment that i have with you is magical...And no raitha in this world can keep me away from loving you...from feeling you..."
His words were low, hypnotic..

Hai teri chahat, teri zaroorat, 
Sooni hai tujh bin, duniya meri, 
Naa reh sakoonga, main door inn se, 
hai meri jannat, galiyaan teri

Shivaay:"I'll always love you Annika...and no force in this whole world can stop me from loving you ever...Nothing whatsoever...Tum Shivaay ka Annika ho...mera biwi...aur mera pyaar..."

Ummeed yeh seene mein leke, 
main hoon jee raha, 
kabhi tu mile, mujh se kahe ke, 
main hoon bas tera..

Annika turned towards Shivaay and hugged him tight...

Shivaay:"Chahe kuch bhi hojaye Annika...don't ever even think of leaving me...you are mine..."

Tu hi mera mera mera..

Annika:''And you are mine,.Shivaay..."
She added passionately...

Before he could react, she took his lips in a slow, seductive kiss, while her hand curved around his nape,  molding herself to her Shivaay...Desire exploded in Shivaay's body, as his innocent wife transformed suddenly into an enticing sexy siren right in his arms...

Automatically, he deepened the kiss...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The calling bell rang...Veer had come down personally to find the reason for the power failure...and to find where Shivaay and Annika had disappeared off to...He kept ringing and ringing impatiently...

But the two love bird's cared naught...All that mattered for them was that they were together...all the rest could wait...

Guys how was it...?

Let me know through your comments and likes...and also provide suggestions...

Kirthi...

Edited by ks_angel - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithi_Krish thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res😳
Unres😳

Kirthi my dear it's beautiful as always🤗
Very well written👏
Annika is love
The end was simply perfect👍🏼
I am really sorry for not unresing it on time.  I just forgot about it later. Made a res on first page first post and then ghayab hogaya😛

Eagerly waiting for the next OS

So much love
Krishna
Edited by Krithi_Krish - 6 years ago
Rachna.KG thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice. Enjoyed reading it. I know we will not get such details in the episode so this one helps to bridge the gap.

Thanks 
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That was damn good Kirti ! My Sunday started so well with this😳
Cheesybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kirti such an amazing fic. Thnks for making me feel so spl tdy n love u loads . Shivika are jus perfect for each other n too much in love . I jus loved the way how they ignored veer n be in their own world which comprises only love love n love .
Thnks dear for taking tym n writing this fic. .
Apu_915 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely OS ❤️
Shivika are just imperfectly perfect, nobody can separate them 😳
Loved the ending...Veer can go on ringing the bell but he'll not be able to distract Shivika 😆
Keep Writing!
kaavya009 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kirthi like always beautiful piece of work. Enjoy reading it to the core. Well written, well balanced with so much depth. Do write more OS frequently. Love you for this one ❤️

PS: Initially I thought this story is moving towards a completely different tangent while reading your ps and pps 😉 😆
farinaks thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was lovely heart touching nd beautiful 
Blink_Cat thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
amazing update kirti..
aww shivaay staring his biwi,, n sudden turn of ani in sherni, n then their harmons talk,😆, Ani beimg bold in end was amazing..
do write more.
ks_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rachna.KG

Very nice. Enjoyed reading it. I know we will not get such details in the episode so this one helps to bridge the gap.

Thanks 

Thank you dear...😳
Happy to know that you liked it...

Am looking forward to the cupboard scene as Shivaay would be revealing the truth to Annika there...It would be a powerful moment as he was watching Annika break the whole day unable to convey the message and tell her that he believed in her...

Hope chutki mein complete hoke tai na ho jaye...😆