anishapoudel thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: M_Nira

Hellooo... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

We badly need one chat thread... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

bana lo plz meri id me problem he ๐Ÿ˜ญ
nianash thumbnail
other than the songs... i don't really like the show. the same timid, pretty damsel in distress (with way too much makeup๐Ÿ˜•) being saved by the rich, strong, handsome hero... but compared to all the other never-ending colors tv dramas this is somewhat okay... but the same old... I๐Ÿ˜ญ
M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nianash

other than the songs... i don't really like the show. the same timid, pretty damsel in distress (with way too much makeup๐Ÿ˜•) being saved by the rich, strong, handsome hero... but compared to all the other never-ending colors tv dramas this is somewhat okay... but the same old... I๐Ÿ˜ญ

Yes, I somehow agree to this. But I love the speed & execution here. We have always seen this kind of shows but the execution is pretty good here.
anishapoudel thumbnail

Originally posted by: nianash

oh really ? Compared to all other never ending  illogical show u think tu isshiqui is bad i can say thrre r many show which they say they misuse relationship like huband having affar gf becoming villians same angry young man falling for middle clas girl tu aashiqui is musical show who fall in love with a girl in first meeting but pankti life is hell but also ahan fond out and support even fight with her bade papa who did wrong he stadn up for truth i feel tu aashiqui is different show thanothers i has a long way it is just 2 to 3 months still ih donne well in trps