in 1 week nikita surpass vatsal & zayed in this show

Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
It's not a comparison post and I'm not saying others r bad
All actors in this show r pretty good . But nikita was really awesome .
She surpassed all the actors in terms of acting.
In just 1 week I become fan of her swag and style .

Vatsal was also good . But I like his character more in EHT. I expected more from vatsal bcz I already saw his acting was terribly awesome in grey shades .

Zayed was also good in his scene. I didn't saw his real acting till now , but his screen presence is good.

I'm not exited for their couple maybe I can't able too see the spark in their chemistry. I only wanted to enjoy their individual scene.

Edited by _suchi_ - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Frankly speaking, in the show promos..it was looking like that these 3 are apt for these roles but doesnt seem so after week 1. Noone out of the three did justice to the characters. All acted quiet ott and really need major improvements. I feel vatsal would calm down a bit and will still do good...nikita and zayed have disappointed me as a viewer big time. Such impactful scenes have fell flat due to weak performances from them. 
pahaanni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Big time fail in 1st week by trio actors hope they improve with time as storyline seems interesting hope they don't messed up by ott
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry I beg to differ. Nikita's acting was passable at best, nothing special. Good in some scenes but off in others. Vatsal was okay too but OTT in places. With the amount of work both Nikita and Vatsal have done on TV I expected better from them. Zayed started out as the weakest but in 5 episodes he had improved the most and has managed to get into the skin of his character and better than the others when it comes to subtle expressions. I can forgive Zayed because he hasn't done any film work in years and is new television. He also admitted to having trouble. I feel that all of them will grow together and improve quickly. Give it another couple of weeks.
LiveLifeHonest thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
  I totally agree with most of the opinions in the post. Acting was a bit weak this week. Scenes that should have impactful lost some of their impact because of the weak acting. All 3 need to work on their expressions and acting or else the thriller will lose some of its steam in the weeks to come. Mainly Nikita and Vatsal disappointed me. I expected better acting from them. I felt some of Nikita's expressions were weird and out of place- she needed to emote better. Vatsal was OTT in some places.