CN separation?? d sad ending??

raji91 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
hii m bk again๐Ÿ˜† i knw ppl might wonder i always come here only to post something๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†actually while googling caught up with another article...๐Ÿ˜•i am still yet to come to the terms whether this article is saying the truth or again it will be turn out to be fake spoiler๐Ÿ˜•

Off air details out Bindusara Dharma bless with boy Ashoka, Chandra turn monk in Chandra Nandini

Star Plus longest running fiction drama Chandra Nandini is soon going off air making avid Fans cry on kneel.

The current story is showcasing Bindusara and Dharma's hatred wedding life.
Beside their love story, Mohini and Bheem trapping Chandra with Pranpratistha black magic.
Chandra Nandini's differences are getting intense where Nandini has started believing that she is Savitri not Nandini.

With this intense running drama the show will now move on fast track...
Chandra Nandini's teary separation
Star Plus Chandra Nandini will go off air by Next month November...
We are here revealing the climax of the show...

Chandra and Nandini will part ways they will be separated before show going off air.
With this separation Chandra will leave Magadh and will turn Monk in Nandini's love.
Beside this soon Bindusara will realize his love for Dharma...with this love confession Bindusara will announce Dharma, Chief Queen (Mukhya Maharani) of Magadh.

Edited by raji91 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
As of now there is no official confirmation but let me remind everyone...before Ashoka Sushim has to arrive ๐Ÿ˜†...Then only Ashoka hai Ashoka will arrive...๐Ÿ˜†...

This is just the same spoiler which has been going on for long but seeing the episodes I cant see any rush...The cv's are taking their sweet time ...Lagta hi nahi show end ho raha hai ๐Ÿ˜†...Btw will wait for official confirmation from the channel...๐Ÿ˜›

Jaise bhi ho Bindusar Dharma story has to be completed.
Edited by Courageous_Leo - 6 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Agreed! They can't show ashoka being born when he had so many brothers who were actually older than him. I read that the he only became the samrat by killing all his brothers except his brother vitashoka, who was his biological brother. He apparently had 100 brothers in total. So they would have to show sushim being born to charu first. I'd rather they didn't end it with chandra nandini being separated and bindu having a child. It should end with chandra and nandini both departing from the kingdom and bindu ascending the throne, whilst making dharma his chief queen. I'll be pissed if helena won't be exposed and punished. But history wise she never was evil at all. 
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sammy17

Agreed! They can't show ashoka being born when he had so many brothers who were actually older than him. I read that the he only became the samrat by killing all his brothers except his brother vitashoka, who was his biological brother. He apparently had 100 brothers in total. So they would have to show sushim being born to charu first. I'd rather they didn't end it with chandra nandini being separated and bindu having a child. It should end with chandra and nandini both departing from the kingdom and bindu ascending the throne, whilst making dharma his chief queen. I'll be pissed if helena won't be exposed and punished. But history wise she never was evil at all. 

The story of 100 brothers is believed to be an exaggeration of Buddhist monks who wanted to show that how Chand Ashoka was before following Buddhism. Its not much credible. Lets see how the story unfolds. Ashoka's birth is inevitable. Probably they can show Ashoka's  birth with introduction of a small leap (which is quite common in Indian shows)simultaneously showing Sushim.  Edited by Courageous_Leo - 6 years ago
Sweetdream897 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very much nostalgic ending... I know Ekta doesn't like to follow history... But she totally destroys CGM's character... 1stly, too much addicted to his wife that he can't see what's going on his palace... 2ndly, to become monk again the only reason of His Wife
Oh God..๐Ÿคข how can they show a king be so weak?? I think how they manage trp above 1?? ๐Ÿ˜•

About the shown of Asoka's early birth!!! Ekta totally ruins the history if she ruins more, it won't surprise me... 
sunshinegir1990 thumbnail
An ending with Ashoka's arrival will be epic.