Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: aishu_fan

who is jyoti?is she a member here?

Yes she is a very dear member of our section,above all a part of Kaajjal Development Team😊

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Suruu..OMG..What a lovely post👏...I can see the amount of hard work and efforts and also love u hv put in this post😳..thanks for this wonderful gesture of yours🤗..I m really speechless at the moment😳..dunno how to thank you actually🤗🤗...In fact I just now showed this Post of yours and Also Michelle and Anuu's post to all my family members and they too were in all praises for all the bhootnis out here👏😳..Thank you ..thank you..so very much...🤗🤗

Oh and also thanks for those yummy Foods and sweets..will eat it at night with your Jiju..😆😛

Aww I really wish all these celebrities would hv attended my wedding😳..but nvm😆..I was really missing all my IF bhootnis actually😭..Wish u all could hv attended my wedding😳..in fact Anuu was telling me she really wanted to come and hug me..Aww I wish it was possible..😭.

Oh between I m sure Anuu was giving my marriage Live update to all u people on MSN😆😉...And thanks a lot Anuu and Mounu for calling and wishing me and then also sending me those Lovely heartwarming SMSes🤗..Even your Jiju was amazed seeing so many IF-Bhootni's wishes coming up one after another😳...And then Koko thank u too dear for that SMS early morning🤗..I m really getting emotional now😭...but nvm😆..I will b back with a bang again tomorrow with my latest update on all the Suhaag Raat Fiasco..😉😛and also of course with the Live Update of RKB😆😛

Regarding my marriage I m sure Anuu must hv told already,How impatient I got when the pandit was going on chanting those Mantras😆 and I was eagerly waiting for my call in the mandap😳 and finally when it came,I felt like running over there and sitting😆,but damn😡 as per the rituals,my cousins all took me to the Mandap in real Slow motion😆..I know I m besharam but still I got really hysterical yesterday😕 ..Mayb I need to calm down a little bit now because I don't even know what m I writing..😕

Hira thanks for your wishes dear it meant a lot to me🤗...And my life partner better keep me happy😡 because he has no idea how his IF Saalis can get dangerous in case I m  not happy😉😆😛..hehe..😳

Kashish woww u r overflowing your love to me in each and every post🤗..How sweet is that😳..Aww I was really covered in all gold jewelleries and gosh my Banarasi Saree was so heavy..I could rarely move in that Saree😕 but still nvm😆..Satish thinks I looked beautiful and so I m ready to wear the heavy saree again and again just for him😳..

Lastly thanks everyone for all your Wishes🤗🤗..I really needed it before starting a new fresh journey of my life..😳

surveen_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Suruu..OMG..What a lovely post👏...I can see the amount of hard work and efforts and also love u hv put in this post😳..thanks for this wonderful gesture of yours🤗..I m really speechless at the moment😳..dunno how to thank you actually🤗🤗...In fact I just now showed this Post of yours and Also Michelle and Anuu's post to all my family members and they too were in all praises for all the bhootnis out here👏😳..Thank you ..thank you..so very much...🤗🤗

Awww dearist di.. there you are.. arrey mera sms mila kya 😆😆 i couldnt call you 😕 when i did then my mobile turned offline teh next moment 😡😭iisliye irriatate ho kar meine sms bhej diya 😆😆 🤗 arrey no thank you di.. 😛infact anything for you di 🤗🤗🤗

Oh and also thanks for those yummy Foods and sweets..will eat it at night with your Jiju..😆😛

😆😆ya ya go ahead 😆😆 lekin mujhko update bhi den apane msn par😆

Aww I really wish all these celebrities would hv attended my wedding😳..but nvm😆..I was really missing all my IF bhootnis actually😭..Wish u all could hv attended my wedding😳..in fact Anuu was telling me she really wanted to come and hug me..Aww I wish it was possible..😭.

😭 hum bhi... ... but... abhi IF ka hugs le lo 😆

Oh between I m sure Anuu was giving my marriage Live update to all u people on MSN😆😉...And thanks a lot Anuu and Mounu for calling and wishing me and then also sending me those Lovely heartwarming SMSes🤗..Even your Jiju was amazed seeing so many IF-Bhootni's wishes coming up one after another😳...And then Koko thank u too dear for that SMS early morning🤗..I m really getting emotional now😭...but nvm😆..I will b back with a bang again tomorrow with my latest update on all the Suhaag Raat Fiasco..😉😛and also of course with the Live Update of RKB😆😛

Yea actually Anu di.. is giving me whole teh info.. sicne i cant call coz of my SAARRRUUU mobile 😡😆😭 btw Jyo.. kal tumhari shaadi hui our bilkul yesrturday hi mera cousin born hua 😳😛 usko abhi dekhne ke liye hospital jaa rahi hoon😳 i just came for check ke ye mataji ne check kiya bhi ke nehi 😆 ARREY DI ! YOU-ARE-SIMPLY.IMPOSSIBLE 😡😆 How could you give a update after your bidai.. arrey bidai pe royi kya 😆😳

Regarding my marriage I m sure Anuu must hv told already,How impatient I got when the pandit was going on chanting those Mantras😆 and I was eagerly waiting for my call in the mandap😳 and finally when it came,I felt like running over there and sitting😆,but damn😡 as per the rituals,my cousins all took me to the Mandap in real Slow motion😆..I know I m besharam but still I got really hysterical yesterday😕 ..Mayb I need to calm down a little bit now because I don't even know what m I writing..😕

yea pata hei besharam.. shukr hei khud bhi accept kar liya 😆 arrey log to bajte hein.. our hamari Jyo mam ko to kitniiiiiiiiii jaldiiiiiii thi apne piya ke paas jaa kar beithne ki 🤣 haan haan you are not urself today subhe aana.. MSN par khoob dhamaka karenge 😆😛😉

Hira thanks for your wishes dear it meant a lot to me🤗...And my life partner better keep me happy😡 because he has no idea how his IF Saalis can get dangerous in case I m  not happy😉😆😛..hehe..😳

Kashish woww u r overflowing your love to me in each and every post🤗..How sweet is that😳..Aww I was really covered in all gold jewelleries and gosh my Banarasi Saree was so heavy..I could rarely move in that Saree😕 but still nvm😆..Satish thinks I looked beautiful and so I m ready to wear the heavy saree again and again just for him😳..

Lastly thanks everyone for all your Wishes🤗🤗..I really needed it before starting a new fresh journey of my life..😳

HAMESHA AISE HI KHUSH RAHO DI 🤗