SHE IS HIS NANDINI!!!

siva06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

It took much time to come out of the shock... .a fine twist ...an unexpected turn of events...we have a very stressful situation..we experience the grief of sorrow by the developments   of events...the baba has increased Nandini's confusion much further...who is behind this great conspiracy? Has the Greek gang know the whereabouts of Nandini and threatened the nana from revealing the truth?

I was constantly looking at the change of facial expressions of Chandra aka Rajat

He controls his negative emotions superbly; he desires their relationship with emotional depth ; he  wants a casual relationship as Dharma's maa and cleverly wants to keep her by his side..as always he is quite intelligent and determines  to solve the problem of her memory loss .He strongly believes ..SHE IS HIS NANDINI..bcoz always  the tears in her eyes find their way to reach his eyes. He tries to get Acharya's help to bring her memory back..nice move!!!!

As a memory loss woman, Nandini has  a greater room to display dramatics. She is doing a fantastic  job

Rajat remains subdued and restless( unable to do anything) and leashes a powerful performance at the end,

Their final conversation, her misery, he keeping his palms with hers and finally his confident smile...a lovely  classic scene gets enacted before us

Rajat finely displays the years of torment and pain ,but  atleast we have a slight relief, when he asks her to come to mahal to be the mother of Dharma. We cannot come out of the CN episode  with out a lump in our throats

Rajat shows a restrained and expressive acting as and when it demands .

It seems Rajkumar Bindusaar requests Dharma's hands for him to marry her, to enable karthikaye to wed Elis..such a cunning fellow..bad influence of Helana.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
B asking Praba for her daughter's hand in marriage? Means a i fibally get a B/N scenes after so long! I can't wait to see more of B/D.
siva06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=luxmi_1029]B asking Praba for her daughter's hand in marriage? Means a i fibally get a B/N scenes after so long! I can't wait to see more of B/D.[/QUOTE]
Not now..C has brought N to mahal...he has started to look into her matter deeply with the help of Acharya...meanwhile C & N will have so many interactions and in between B/C marriage and B/D tussle..Helana's plan to marry Elis to karthikayae

Did you notice that Ekta has meant to give the story a tragic end..the baba tells that they are not meant to unite in this birth

Is it true?
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I was awed by Rajat's performance in the last ep. He displayed pain, love, yearning, hope = all so beautifully. Swetha did complement him and the over all sequence was well done.