yeah Finally Kidnapped Apu!!

Sharmii thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

πŸ˜›FOr all those who searching eyes which searched forApu...πŸ˜›

Dont search.I have Safely kidnapped Him.😳He got 20on 20 na....Ab bahut time shava shava par waste kar liya....πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Time I take care of him...😳 πŸ˜†

Since Karan ji is very impressed with shilpa...He has sent supari to kidnap her for him. πŸ˜›

Karan bhi khush mein bhi khush!! πŸ˜‰

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
o god whats wrong with karan's choice πŸ˜†

Now as my hubby is with u, make sure u feed him well. Do Not let him step out of the house..koi disease lag gayi to 😭 . Khabardaar jo balcony main bheja..pollution u see πŸ˜ƒ .. mere chonu ko bukhar ajaega. make sure u feed him with healthy khana, will email u the list.he loves kheer so make sure he gets it daily.😳 Red carpet shud be laid from his bed to washroom..agar germs hue floor pe 😭 ..AC on karke rakhna, my chonu hates garmi.or umm well edit this post with more instructions πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Ananya_A - 16 years ago
Patjhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Phew good for you Sharmii... Vaise scissors ready hain na? πŸ˜†
Sharmii thumbnail

Originally posted by: autumnleaf

Phew good for you Sharmii... Vaise scissors ready hain na? πŸ˜†

I am getting Apu a pilot role...ab toh compulsory katne padenge!!πŸ˜†

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Ok fine now that u have kidnapped him before me 😑 ,Make sure to bring him to my Special Tabela in case Shilpa comes with a stick to your house looking out for Apu πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜› ..

I expected Apu to b present in Shava Shava today πŸ˜” ..Look how that Sumeet was advertising himself by becoming the Anchor along with Ali πŸ˜‰ ..Apu too should hv done something na 😳 ..

But mayb Apu was too busy taking ponytail lessons from his lovely wife Shilpa πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Baccha has no one taught you that if you play with fire....you burn....?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
he is too scorching...leave him for auntyji's
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Nupur9

Baccha has no one taught you that if you play with fire....you burn....?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
he is too scorching...leave him for auntyji's

Nupur u got some competition nowπŸ˜ƒ..Don't forget I m entering into the Aunty's league this coming Saturday😈...So can I hv Apu now as my wedding gift Nupur DIDIπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats Sharmi, i'm glad the patience and yrs of plotting and scheming finally paid off! πŸ˜†

Jyo di, can i have Apu as my b'day prezzie. All i ask is for him to take me flying in his yummy pilot's uniform while serenading me with his rendition of 'happy birthday'. I don't think that is too much to ask, i promise to let him be back by for his SSS performance. He can pencil it in as practice time, since he'll will be singing! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nahi Nahi Sharmii he is doing riaaz to take Takkar with Summeet!!! Between Agar Kidnaap Kiya Hai To Baal Bhi Kata dena !! Many Apu ki deewanis don't seem to like it !!!! 😳 😳 πŸ˜‰
Patjhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Ok fine now that u have kidnapped him before me 😑 ,Make sure to bring him to my Special Tabela in case Shilpa comes with a stick to your house looking out for Apu πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜› ..

I expected Apu to b present in Shava Shava today πŸ˜” ..Look how that Sumeet was advertising himself by becoming the Anchor along with Ali πŸ˜‰ ..Apu too should hv done something na 😳 ..

But mayb Apu was too busy taking ponytail lessons from his lovely wife Shilpa πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

🀣 Truly well said mishti. Between he rocked yesterday!! First in the black suit and then in the Airforce Uniform... Ahh the Officer and a gentleman!!! Except for his ponytail..πŸ˜• I was ***THUD***😳